Where were you when George Lucas ended racism forever?

Where were you when George Lucas ended racism forever?

I love how he walks right behind the guy, then turns to go into the building.

He knew exactly what he was doing

The best part of the film is when a P-51 armed with machine guns goes head-on with an ME-262 armed with 30mm cannons, resulting in the ME-262 exploding while the P-51 looks as though it had been hit with small arms fire.

How could anyone tolerate such a shitty film when stuff like The Battle Of Britain exists?

Typical bbc loving RLM drones. Red Tails is kino, Someone post the relevant 9-panel

Beautiful

You're acting as if the 262 is some sort of Goliath, and was never shot down.

Not even defending the movie, either. Red Tails is trash, and there are better historical aviation films like you mentioned.

user is saying that a P-51 would get fucked up if hit by a 30mm round. I guess the kang voodoo powers protected them from the white man's bullets.

bravo Lucas

>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/

WWII was brethren shooting at each other while Jews got friction burns rubbing their own hands. That was the actual holocaust, 6 billion sore hands.

Funny thing is, I love history and would have loved this movie if it wasn't hours of "whitey don let us fly mang" it turns a good war movie into insufferable shit.

It has everything it needs to be epic, WW2 backdrop, main characters use P-40's (implies they are shitbplanes) then get P-51's, and B-17's, epic graphics and still manages to pull itself into the shit bin. I've seen Memphis Belle at least 10 times and only bothered to see red tails 1 time.

Fucking ridiculous how they screwed up a movie for the Tuskegee airmen with jew tricks.

Don't respond if you don't know what the fuck he was talking about.

It da truff! Dey has kangs blood, gives dem magikal powas n sheeit

Lynching nigs with Moonman

Truly cuckino.

From what I recall, historically, black units were fucking terrible. Cowardice, and insubordination ran rampant.

So yes, courage does have a color. And it ain't black.

Do you have any articles about it?

For his next post/magic trick, he will call you a JIDF shill!

I like how George hasn't changed his style at all since he was in his 20s. Lucas is an eternal sort of a guy.

Btw, just so everyone knows.

Lucas didn't direct Red Tails, he just produced it.

Perhaps you should try >>>/suicide/

I was genuinely asking because nigger behavior in the military is of interest to me. I know he's right about it, I just wanted to read some lulzly tales of niggers being niggers.

(heiled)
Just ignore him while he cries about Holla Forums, he does it in every thread.

U mad Jetfag?

actually he directed additional scenes.

Buttmad leftycuck detected.

wew

100% as in

Basic google search came up with a pages worth of articles on the subject.

Black units were filled with cowards.

How was your tax return this year?

go back to Holla Forums and stop being such a shit mod, imkampfy.

An all black movie?

or how about the Tuskegee airmen myth. "WE NEVER LOST A BOMBER" actually you did you lying nigs.

also as a caveat to my post. why is there any pride in "never losing a bomber?" like so what you are flying a bomber over a bombed out losing nation and you are dropping bombs on isolated civilian and undermanned depleted military targets. The americans were just a clean up crew in WW2 the real fighting was done in the eastern front.

You're not just spooked, you're fucking haunted.

If I wanted to watch a film about Blacks Shooting white people I'd watch a Tarantino flick. Pure kill whitey Kino. Of course this is from the air…so…I suppose Lucas is breaking new ground here. Quite revolutionary.

They didn't lose it, they knew exactly where it went! Down!

well to be fair, they were probably to busy running away like a scared chimpanzee to notice…

Wew

Also, I can tell you're only pretending. Real lefties are triggered by anime for it's "misogynistic themes".

Holla Forums is 99% reddit tho, hotwheels wanted it that way

Leftypol memes are at the "uncomfortable" end of the cringe spectrum.