What do you guys think about my book collection?

What do you guys think about my book collection?

you're an unintelligent faggot.
at least that's one good book, you fucking homo.

cringe/10

You have good tastes OP, in books and in women ;)

why you reply to wrong post!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Lol, Are those books there to impress the friends you don't have ?

>>>/reddit/

fuck off sjw

Does Rupert Murdoch have your balls in a vise, OP?

discarded

congratulation op, you're a Holla Forumstard, a smart one sice you can read.

Salty /leftyshill/ doesn't have the energy to look fo an original reply image so he recycles the same one for the third time, very low energy.

its really gay and so are you
check em

That's pretty gay.

Don't learn how to become masculine then, your loss taffer

I'm alt-right, not a Holla Forumstard. Those guys are anti-semites and I have nothing against the Jewish people as a matter of fact.

why not?
Btw my points still stands.
the lack of political variety and quality in your books just denote your low cognitive abilities lack of objective thinking.

there is no complex or opposite idea in there.

i'd like to add, at least Holla Forumstard are consistent in their "logic", they dislike non-whites.

shut up doodle brain

lol

You are a neo-neoconservative at best, still holding views Liberals held 20-30 years ago. You are and always will be a pleb.
Oh and also:
HAHAHA, are you autistic?

u so smrt

dumb motherfucker

This. Posts like op make me realize that there are retards on this site that aren't rping. Not even some old lit.

there are retards everywhere and of all kinds.

Fuck off child.

upvoted!

Wow, this sounds so forced.

Reported for negative content suggesting disagreement. Kiss your karma goodbye.

ik, i swear it was accidental tho.
i notice that my posts sound more and more pompous.

Great stuff

OP can you FUCK OFF Hentai!!!!…

It's because you're using unnecessarily complex concepts to describe very simple things. There's really no reason to talk about someone's cognitive abilities or objective thinking as a whole when you can just state that because they only consume media from one side they have a biased view point as they're not exposed to the argument of the other side in the same way they are on their own.

Basically, you can argue your side perfectly, and no one can refute your views, but if you equally don't know the argument of the other side and can't refute their views on the same topic, you're no more knowledgeable about the topic than them.

you seem like the sort of person i would never want to meet

How are those Mike Cernovich books?

op done snitched on himself

alt-right/10

All those wrestling games just screams closet faggot. But it's OP so we already know that

We just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We appreciate other people don't always understand the depth and joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… I aint trollin'.

2/10 would not bang