Hello Anonymous, We are Anonymous

We direct this message to ourself to clarify the importance that we do not allow ourselves to become tainted by personal distinction.
Once an Individual attempts to act as, or act for, the many - Anonymous is no longer the incoherent machine it is intended to be.
There are no official messages from Anonymous.
There are no official videos from Anonymous. There are no official representatives of Anonymous.
There is no official gathering point of Anonymous.
There is no official goal of Anonymous.
Anyone attempting to modify these points does so to the detriment of the whole.
Anonymous is not your personal army
One head lacks the power of many. One head is corruptible, one head is removable. Everyone's contribution is equal.
Don't be a follower. Rely on the whole; Be part of the whole.
Avoid the One.
a n o n y m o u s
n
o
n
y
m
o
u
s

Other urls found in this thread:

alislam.org/quran/Holy-Quran-English.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UCCXI6Zl2xX_MX_lUmITcKTg/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a n o n y m o u s
n
o
n
y
m
o
u
s
We direct this message to clarify the importance that we do not allow ourselves to become tainted by personal distinction, to ourself.
Once an Individual attempts to act as, or act for, the many - Anonymous it is intended to be is no longer the incoherent machine.
There are no official messages from Anonymous. There are no official representatives of Anonymous.
There are no official videos from Anonymous.
There is no official gathering point of Anonymous.
Anyone attempting to modify these points does so to the detriment of the whole.
Anonymous is not your personal army
One head lacks the power of many. One head is corruptible, removable, is one head. Everyone's contribution is equal.
Don't be a follower. Rely on the whole; Be part of the whole.
Avoid the One.
There is no official goal of Anonymous.

the goose… in the noose… is obtuse…

This public service announcement has been bought to you by some faggot kid in a mask.

Pls.

Fuck off faggot

WE ARE ANUNYMUS.

hi

Come join us at webchat.anonops.com or irc.anonops.com if you are using an IRC client. We have just been creating an new operation called #opNL to join this operation type /join #opnl

I hope to see you guys in the IRC,

Anonymous

Hit puberty already. your anonynoose died years ago and is dead. Now, tell me a reason why you guys aren't faggots jumping on a rotting wooden bandwagon? Give me a single piece of evidence why your over the age of 12, OP.

My mom says I'm cool

We can do some trolling again tho…

their is this guy in the netherlands that wnats to consor the quran in the netherlands…

lets make a lot of fake twitter accs, make a tweet with a link to a pdf to quran and tag that guy xD

OMG You are genius xD

alislam.org/quran/Holy-Quran-English.pdf

LULZ we can start trolling again xDD

Maybe we can get over 9000!

creating a new twitter acc rn xD What should I name it guys??

CapSec xDDd

julay

LULZ do it for the TRULLZ

Amazing !!!

your in xD

What do you call this then?

You're right, OP is a faggot in many ways.

jew

There is NO OFFICIAL GATHERING POINT OF ANONYMOUS

We direct this message to ourself.

LET'S DO ITTTT xDDDDD ROFL!!!!!!!

Samefag.

youtube.com/channel/UCCXI6Zl2xX_MX_lUmITcKTg/videos
You can get these guys killed by finding their coordinates on Google Maps and then posting them across the internet to allow Russians to bomb the location.