New South Park

Starts Tomorrow

Get Hype

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/114/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who want to bet that Hillary passing out is gonna be in the first episode?

With the election coming up I wonder if it will be even crazier than South Park.

Didn't know it was coming back since I've lost any reason to watch comedy central after Daily and Report cucked themselves. Just became another channel I skipped like Tru TV.

Might be good.

it IS a viacom channel

You actually watched Tru TV? Like, after it stopped being Court TV?

South Park and reality collided at some point, and I think we ended up in the Irony Zone.

Cartman's become a SJW, this should be good.

No kidding.

We actually have people trying to turn themselves into lizards

looks like dindu lives matter is gonna be in one.

My body has never been more ready

Considering how Libertarian Trey and Matt are, I know they'll say "Well yeah, BLM is chimpingout but Whitey cops did foul deeds so you should protest them."

Are they still Center-Right leaning libertarians?

One of the parts of libertarians is defense of civil liberties, including that of black people to go out in public without cops assuming they can summon guns from nowhere.

How is that a civil liberty in any way?

They've done a bunch of episodes on this subject and their opinion seems to be along the lines of 'Police are just trying to do their job'. On top of which, given the actions of BLM and the fact that they've got Cartman supporting them, there's no way BLM are gonna look positive here.

Of course, I could always be wrong.

The whole ending of the episode where the cops got to abuse and assault homeless people while the people who were protesting their behaviour turned a blind eye must have slipped your mind.

BLM is a goddamn mess, but American cops are also a goddamn mess, it's not a hard conclusion to draw. Fuck, they literally have arrest quotas and patrol poor areas looking for people driving into them to search in the hope they have drugs.

The whole 'Oh, we became cops just to beat people up' sarcasm must have slipped your mind.

Not all police departments operate the same way

Let me guess, you say Michael Brown (thief, got violent on an officer first), Freddy Gray (scam artist who bashed his head up), Alton Sterling (sex offender), and Philando Castile (robbery suspect) all dindu nuffin?

By the way, ever look up crime statistics?

Please tell us more on American cops should be disbanded for beating Dindu Nuffins Obama.

Then again, maybe you're a Dude Weed Lolbertarian?

Sensing massive projection here

SJW, Lolbertartarian, leftypol, goon?

None. Merely pointing out the people you quoted didn't say the things you seem to think they did

At least, they are indirectly shitting on BLM.

Wow. Those strawman comics make you dumber just by reading them

Go back to tumblr.

I was making fun of BLM.

No, bitch. Don't change the damn subject. Answer his fucking question.

I honestly cannot take this show seriously anymore after they did an entire episode shilling out PewDiPie.

Gee I wonder why

Wasn't "Transtrending" like 2 episodes?

They shilled him, but they also sort of made fun of him.

That season was pretty crap anyway. Season 19 did a much better job of the continuing plotlines.

You seriously mean to tell me you haven't watched the newest season? It was the best in the entire series.

Here are some more classic comics and cartoons, quite on topic for the board im sure you'll agree

It's a comedy

No, not really. Quit with the whining race war political drivel already.

Oh is that why the show for longest time had Kyle be a whiny bitch and give long drawn out speeches because Matt and Trey think that people wanted to watch them stand on a soapbox and preach their ideals?

It's a comedy

Did you forget that he's a jew?

How do they figure Zim-Zam got those stiches on his head?

Oh god I just remembered the Zimmerman episode they did, god that was terrible and uniformed.

They mock the stand your ground laws because apparently defending yourself from a crazed lunatic who's trying to beat you to death is wrong and they have Zimmerman get fired for shooting a white kid.

This is kinda a peek into a libtards mind. All niggers are children to them, even the 18 year old "boys".

My fear with southpark is that they often half ass it in fear of ironically; not offending anybody.

Can they make just a episode "BLM isn't right in looting and rioting and attacking people based of their skin color" without mentioning "But cops suck!….Just so you know we totally think cops suck!".

Thier target audience are liberals, and they had a much easier time going against the censorial republican right and now that the shoe is on the other foot they find themselves in a precarious position.

White Slavery hasn't made you a minority that has been removed from his land of origin for hundreds of years, then even after you were freed still hunted down by redneck zealots and hung from trees.

White guilt was a mistake.

Non-white countries with white minorities had them move there willingly. In fact, in some cases they were the invaders.

and? racism is racism, and minorities are minorities.

See

And? If I had a choice to go to Africa or stay here I'd sure-as-shit stay here. White guilt and hyperbole were both a mistake. Slavery happened everywhere and to think otherwise is foolish.

So you don't get to cry about White Slavery because deep down you know it's had fuck-all effect on the status and power of whites in the world. You can't honestly say anyone cares whether someone is Irish these days.

It's a painfully desperate attempt to play victim, like a child jealous that that someone else is getting more attention then them. It's why Holla Forums invented the "white genocide" meme.

Niggers were a mistake
And mudslimes
And Mexicans who don't flush their toilet paper, instead throwing it in the trash or on the floor

Tell me more about non-whites who took white slaves to their home countries and had them for 240+ years, and then had a bunch of cultists lynch them even after they were freed (and said freedom came from a war that was fought because half the country was butthurt about a little thing called "Human Rights"…).

What did he mean by this?

>>>Holla Forums

Carl, is that you?

What did she mean by this?

>>>Holla Forums

Well I also don't get to cry about white slavery because I'm not white, but whatever. And I love how nobody mentions the Irish when these debaits come up. Or that everyone but whites get some sort of help from the government to better their lives.

Carl plz

See

What did xer mean by this?

It was literally brought up in the post you just replied to.

When did I say anything about government handouts?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/suicide/

Here's a chadseid for ya

What are the best seasons/episodes of south park?

Well think of it another way: Everyone has to reach the end of a road, but only one person doesn't get a bike to help them reach it. Who's at the disadvantage?

sensiblechuckle.gif

And nah, I'm not out of steam, just that the post I linked to still holds up to your weak "rebuttal"

Tell us more on how Blacks are better off in Africa where they can get enslaved by other Blacks and/or Muslims.

Neither has it for Blacks in the world. Unless you're telling us slavery lowered the mean IQ?

It's a painfully desperate attempt to play victim, like a child jealous that that someone else is getting more attention then them. It's why Holla Forums invented the "white genocide" meme.

Keep pretending Jews and European Gentiles enslaving Blacks was the worst slavery ever.

Bikeless guy. But we're not talking about any benefits or Affirmative Action or any of that crap. The entire point was about slavery. And white slavery existed generally didn't screw up white's position in the world. It sure hasn't made me a minority in my country, and we were a convict settlement for crying out loud.

So carl, how is your wife's son?

Tell us more on slavery with Blacks featuring Europeans is the worst slavery ever. And Muslims didn't have slaves.

So we're clearly from different countries so can you list some examples? Maybe things are different down there. Current ones, if you don't mind; dredging up some incident from over five years ago doesn't help anything.

Still waiting for you tell us how Blacks are better off in Africa.

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. I'm wagering that he's gearing up to just start shouting about Holla Forums soon.

You figure the SJW will tell us Islam is a religion of peace?

Except for the whole "removed them from their people for so long they don't even belong in their original culture anymore" and "minority in a country that doesn't like them but they didn't choose to go to America in the first place" stuff.

If the slave owners are white, it still benefits whites. Are you gonna claim black slaves owners didn't benefit from having slaves because they were the same race?

You Australian?
What's it really like there fam? Do the abbos really sleep on highways and shiet?

I'm assuming I was right, then.

Hey carl, how many niggers do you actually know? And no, the guys your mom used to bring home don't count.

Don't bully carl man he's just really lonely
Or maybe he's actually powergirl autist "rusing" us again

Examples of white slavery not screwing over white's position or examples of non-white slavery screwing over non-white's position? Sorry, the post is worded a bit oddly.

Rarely see any Aboriginals. Hell, rarely see any minorities here besides Asians.

That one. Also make sure to link reliable sources so that I can't just write them of as anecdotes.

The Jews have had terrible shit done to them, yet they have an average IQ of 110

And you guys like to claim it was a hoax and still complain about them?

Big whoop. Blacks are hardly the first to ever get enslaved and/or get transformed during contact with Whitey. Ever wonder what happened to the Gauls?

Whitey didn't invent slavery of Blacks. And Blacks were better off in America over Africa even in the 1800s.

Let me guess, you pretend White Privilege is a thing.

(You)

I'm not a SJW like you are who pretends Blacks are the biggest victims ever.

Or you can point out East Asians in America. The Chinatowns were hardly Sunset Boulevard.

Never said they did. And still more slavery apologism.

Nice non-sequitur that doesn't adress anything I said there, buddy.

Not pretending white slavery had any sort of long lasting impact isn't saying blacks are the biggest victims in the world. Just pointing out how stupid it as if white slavery has ever made you the minority in your country.

I don't even dislike all blacks
I like about five, maybe six of them
and sometimes they're cute as babies

But I fucking hate coyotes, i wish I could gas them all

Kek?!

Do you mean the animal, or is this a dank new slur?

Well for one it's take a race of people from their homeland and made them the minority in a different country where they aren't liked, but have been distanced from the original African culture for so long that if they went back they wouldn't fit in there either. I'd say a lack of belonging and being made a minority through events beyond your control has screwed one over.

see

See

Literally the animals
Fucking hate coyotes

Nice logic there cumskin

I was referring to how it's popular to deny the Holocaust happened and constantly complaing about Jews here but if that's how you interpreted it, more power to you, I guess.

You seem to get triggered at enslaving Blacks. American slavery was hardly way worse than slavery in Africa and/or Muslim lands.

You said Europeans enslaving other Europeans didn't count since Whitey still benefited. That's something a SJW talking about "privilege" would say.

Did slavery lower the mean IQ of Blacks

Anyway, I can tell from your post style you're that SJW who posted in a thread with talk of Illegal Beaners. When do you plan to leave for Europe and let a native have your home?

Looks like Holla Forums is Holla Forums's next target.
If you people aren't fucking stupid you'll completely ignore any future posts like this.

he's not wrong, though.

Coyotes are literally the mexicans of the canine family. Murricans wipe out wolves and these mangy cowardly pet-eating fleabags start migrating north.

tell us about your suicide note
we'd all love to read it

They shit everywhere, they make noise all night, and they killed my cat. Had that cat 14 years. I miss that cat, I loved that cat. She was a little black cat. My "lil niglet".
Fucking coyotes need a good genocide.

Can we just agree that slavery is a terrible no matter the race? African kingdoms captured Blacks who were sold to whites as slaves and the Ottoman Empire conquered an enslaved the Greeks. There is no race free of slavery.

Yeh slavery is retarded just kill the groups you conquer, enslaving them is a recipe for trouble
Hire your own peasants to do the work, toss the slaves in the pit

no shit slavery's awful. make 'em march into the gas chambers instead

But user, without slavery we never would have been able to progress to where we are today. It was pretty awful, but it was also the best way to get a lot of labor done.

Also, I'm not even talking about cotton fields, I mean shit like the pyramids.

The pyramids were built by paid Egyptian masons.

also this

South Park is going to trigger so many retarded Holla Forumswannabe bitches on this board.
I can't wait

You mean edgy teens. Holla Forums at least knows their shit from what I've seen.

Slavery never accomplished anything of note. The Romans could never have industrialised because of their dependence on it. (and Roman slavery was far more civilised than American chattel slavery; slaves had rights and could be respected for their skills, and potentially buy their freedom) It was already effectively obsolete in the South by the time they turned traitor to keep the right to own humans as property. (rather than pay white labourers a real wage)

I don't know whether to laugh or roll my eyes at your ignorance. Yes there is a problem with cops in this country. Its a matter of police abusing their power but gun control isn't going to work.
Also I find it funny in those political cartoons you posted that only whites use guns. Its not like other minority groups use it to defend themeselves or that gun control was originally enacted to deprive the Black Panthers and blacks in general the right to defend themselves.
You wanna put an end to this nonsense, demilitarize the police, end the drug war, loosen gun laws for everyone.

Pretty much. I think any decent Holla Forums user knows that Holla Forums stays on Holla Forums. I mean all the kids that come around here (and other boards) with a folder full of charts and borrowed opinions that they think EVERYONE wants to hear about.

Like every fag in this thread talking about slavery or whatever. Who cares?

Slavery made a really big wall

Ooh, I seem to stand corrected. Where can I find more about this?

for you

Don't you have a Black Lives Matter riot to attend? Shouldn't you be crying about White Privilege in your Ethnic Studies class?

American slavery was the worst slavery ever! Meanwhile Muzzies and Blacks dindu nuffin even though they have slaves.

Whatever you say, President Obama.

The top thing about NAM gun using is how much they shoot each-other.

Hmm, maybe the cops going military has something to do with the hordes of way lower IQ Minorities who are noticeably more represented in violent crime for their populations?

Try actually guarding the border.

Sure, Dindus can keep shooting each-other, Beaners, and Kebabs.

Ever been to Holla Forums?

kek, bro. what? they supposed to make you sniff markers?

still, the comic does get one thing right. slavery's still legal in niggerland

Oh boy I can't wait for this season where everyone will complain that Matt and Trey aren't doing enough to piss off who their making fun of but actually are!

Robert Mugabe's antics and Boko Haram also kill, enslave, and/or rape Dindus but don't expect BLM to chimpout over that.

Seeing how they handled George Zimmerman and them being Lolbertartarians, they're going to do some wishy-washy episode that lets them show they aren't "extremists" like Dindu Lives Matter but still say those cops have gone "too far" to keep their good goy points for Comedy Central.

See? Already called it!

It's not like they have to try to piss off SJWs. PC Principal alone has them… well, being PC Principal.

It's funny how people who otherwise have good reason to be distrusting of cops suddenly become pig dick suckers the moment someone darker than a paper bag becomes involved.

Yes, good goy, the police are your friends and they are always right, they only shoot and brutalise the BAD people, and anyone who stands up for their rights is a bad person.

Not sure if Dude Weed Lolbertartarian, SJW, Dindu, Beaner, or goon.

Are you saying slave owners DON'T benefit from Slavery? Are you saying Amerifat's having Irish Slaves didn't help them in any way?

Never heard of that thread. Sorry for not fitting into your little strawman narrative.

Holla Forums thought Mitt Romney would be president and that Brexit would never happen.

Fuck off and stop shitposting for a moment.
What fucking codec is required to watch the newest South Park episode via torrents?
For some reason I only get ten seconds of nothing.

Article 50 still hasn't been triggered and there a history of EU matters being voted on until the "right" outcome happens. Still feeling optimistic about Brexit?

That's the exact opposite of what he said, retard.

White people are 12.3% of the world population.

There are more africans than whites. Are you fucking retarded?

Holy strawman, batman!

Where is the edit of this?

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/114/

Your beloved Dindus and Beaners are fatter than Whites. White Americans are no more fat than Brits are.

I'm sure whatever SJW country you're in never had slaves.

You would be attacked by a Dindu than a White cop. Ever lom up crime stats.

Thanks guys, you're the best

Are you illiterate? I never said there wasn't black slave owners. Let me spell it out for you, retard:
Slave owners benefit from Slavery. White slave owners benefit from having slaves, therefore even if the slaves are white, since the people benefiting from it are also white, it still contributes to work being done to help their society. You're trying to imply slaves owners don't benefit from having same race slaves.

Now, he's the part you're too retarded to figure out.

>thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/114/

Still failing to read, I see? Read it again properly instead of making a complete retard of yourself.

Not really, he said I claimed white slavery doesn't count if their slave owners were also white, hence showing how he fails at basic reading comprehension.

White people are 12.3% of the world population.
I'm talking within individual countries. Feel free to tell me what countries that aren't white have a white minority ONLY because of non-whites having white slaves. I'll be waiting.