Can't Find Job

I need a job Holla Forums but no one is hiring. No one is giving me a call back. I've probably applied to 50 places and I still don't have a job. I've gotten a few interviews but then I get a call that there is nothing available or they went with someone with more experience. My only prospect right now is Walmart, but I've been waiting 3 weeks for them to finish the background check.

Does anybody have advice? What can I do? Where can I look?

Sorry for the blog post.

Other urls found in this thread:

roehl.jobs/cdl-truck-driving-schools
zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-02/native-born-american-jobs-plunge-foreign-born-workers-rise-part-time-workers-surge.
labor.ny.gov/home/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you are in the US then don't bother unless you are either looking for a McJob or a low tier blue collar job. Everything decent is just being held for friends and family who work in the company already.

I would take a mcjob. Hell I am trying to get in at Walmart.

Age? Education? Work experience?

The classic advice you'll get is keep on calling the places you applied to, but that is bullshit.

The fact that low skilled work is not available is a symptom of the problems plaguing the US. One cause is immigration, another is the Fed's manipulation of our economy.

Post again when you've passed the 237 marker

T: Eurofag

I don't even know where to begin.

American
Mid 20s
High School Grad
Some College (still attending off and on)
Hospitality and Warehouse experience
white

I have been calling repeatedly and it does help some. I do see some people who barely speak English that have jobs and wonder how they do it but not me.

How can anyone help you if you can't even say what you are capable of?

Join the military.
Get a MOS/AFSC that you can apply to a civie job.
Use your GI Bill (on a trade, STEM is flooded now, and if Trump deports all the illegals, then they'll be in demand)
Always match whatever your employer will for your 401k
Invest in dividend stocks when you can.
Don't get a credit card except to buy gas, pay it off at the end of each month.
Marry a women that can cook, and is less educated than you. (Trust me)
Get a fed job if you can.
Use your VA loan on a house you intend to retire in, you only get to use it once.

How awkward are you on a scale of 1-10? How hard can it be to get a job? Just show up in nice clothes, have your papers ready, and act cool. No gum, no cigarettes, no long or facial hair, and maintain eye contact.

The wage is 13.50 for the position I applied at Walmart. They basically accepted me, but the background check is now on week 3 of waiting. They said 9 business days, but online I read some people can take a month. I'll take anything because I can't be out of work forever.

see

There are ways to make money without being a slave. Until the problems I mentioned are solved, or even talked about in the case of the Fed, the low skill worker will always have problems in the so called "land of opportunity".

DO NOT do this and fight for Israel. Unless you have a death wish, and wanna further the kike bankers globalist agenda.

roehl.jobs/cdl-truck-driving-schools

Look up cdl paid training near you. This place pays you to go get your cdl with them. You have to work for them for 1 year after, they pay about $40k for the first year.

Theres lots of places like this nationwide, you just wont be home much. Its usually 7 days on 2 days off for long hual trucking

Yeah, because every freakin military member is combat. Just join the AF if you want a desk job for four years and an out.

Knew this one was coming.

Go fellate a shotgun

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But I keep my autism in check mostly. It's just getting that first interview is the hardest. After the interview I have to wait weeks for a background check to clear, or some paperwork with corporate, and so far it ends with the position not being available for some reason or another.

You're more likely to die in a car accident than die in infantry.

And give a firm handshake as well I trust?

You have a couple choices. Your best would probably be contacting a head hunter who specializes in what you have experience with. If you don't mind starting over and having relatively low wages for a couple years, then you could go into an apprenticeship program.

Well, you're probably being shitty at the interviews if people are calling you in for it but you don't get the job afterwards.
Hate to be shilling for anything, but check Scott Adam's persuasion book list. Going through it myself and I intend to score a job at a well-known engineering consultancy firm here in my area with these skills I'm acquiring. If anything it'll give you something to do inbetween your phone calls and resume delivery.

MEMES won't pay your bills.

In all honesty, the military can provide some good opportunities if you're not retarded and don't mind a couple years of shit. You can make some good money coming out of something like the air wing or the navy's nuclear program.

One interview was filled with someone who "had far more experience" (this was a hotel front desk). Most seem to be waiting for some corporate paperwork, then weeks later "oh well it turns out this position was phased out" or something like that. It's just frustrating.

I want to just walk into a warehouse and say "sign me up", but everything's online now, you have to wait for the call, and even then it's weeks after an interview before you hear any results. The whole process takes a month only to get told no.

Okay, such as?

Join the military and go remove kebab you faggot

Get court marshaled

Hang for war crimes

Ride eternal through the gates of Valhalla

Shiny and chrome

By providing a service that people want and will pay for.

Read up on the free market.

join the club fam
i couldnt even get a job as a burger king employee or recycling plant trash mover
im fellating the barrel of a gun more and more as time goes by
i hate being alive in this fucking modern world

What are your marketable skills?
What are the accomplishments you've done?
Are you non-autistic (Seriously, the way you handle interviews goes a long way)
What sets YOU apart from the 50 other people applying for the job?

What's your major (Please tell me it's something at least tangentially STEM-related)?

What he says isn't untrue. Find networking opportunities. Friends of family members, old friends from High School, talk to people in your college classes, hit up your local (((church))) if you have to. Having someone who can vouch for you in the company is a major step up.

Use a staffing agency.

They suck ass but cut through all the red tape and more often than not, once you're in the job will try to hire you full time.

get a job working at a warehouse.
They're ALWAYS hiring, everyone pretty much fucks around all day so doing anything right practically makes you the 'employee of the year', and the pay is pretty competitive as far as unskilled labor is concerned.

-t. neet turned wageslave buying his first home this month

You spoiled little brat, think the world owes you something?
You're a fucking worm, it takes 5 minutes to get a job. You walk in, ask to speak with the manager, and you TELL HIM to hire you with a firm handshake, he says "welcome aboard, you can start tomorrow", there's nothing hard about it, but I guess you're too much of a lazy fuck to leave your TV games behind and actually leave the house you millennial piece of garbage, how're you going to take care of your grandparents without a job you lazy maggot?

No fucking shit. Let me guess, drugs? Fucking degenerate lolberg.

When you send a job application, make sure to send a follow up email to the company's HR dept introducing yourself. Since you seem a little low agency, I'll share my own.

[code]

ello [company] team,

I just applied for the [insert position] position through your website, but I wanted to reach out and introduce myself because sometimes sending cold resumes doesn't work. I am a recent graduate of the University of [Hooknoses] who worked in the past as an accountant, but I was always interested in cyber security so I self-studied to earn the Network+ and Security+ certifications to be able to apply for information security positions. I am intensely interested in this field and do intend on getting upper level certifications, CISSP/CEH/etc., and I want to find the company that's right for me.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Name

Do you live in Alabama?

My grandparents take care of me, brb have to eat muh tendies.

Work on your argumentative skills, kiddo.

Can you just not live off stamps and other benefits? To work in the current system means to support the jew indirectly.

This.

Also play the agencies against each other "Oh, x is offering $15/hr for the same job"

This, since you're at the point you'll take anything

Whatever you do, do OP, don't think that some college degree is going to help your chances. You need experience more than anything else.

Having gone over resumes myself before, I can tell you that almost nobody actually calls up old employers besides the very last one.
So, if in a pinch you really need to get a job, don't mind stretching the truth some on your resume.

You aren't alone, user. This has been happening very frequently to me and people I know.

mfw

If you are getting the background check then you pretty much have the job already. I'm just warning you as an exwalmart employee that you will be treated like cigarets to convects. Oh, your manager in electronics owes the IMS leader? Guess you are stuck unloading the truck then. Your section manager tell you to do something right after the store manager told you to do something? Better fucking do them both. They contradict each other? Good fucking luck m80. That place is where work ethics go to die.

Start your own hustle. You're not going to be able to sustain yourself through wageslavery. Get creative and start your own business.

I'm 29 years old. I was a NEET from 18 to 26. Piss bottles and top ramen and bad sleep schedules….the works. After a wake-up call, I decided to throw caution to the wind and use my intellect and creativity to do something with my life.

Pennsylvania

But I also don't spend my money on stupid shit, budget well, work enough overtime to make a few thousand a month, and live with a friend so we can share costs a shit.

As someone with a decent job who has it because of familial connections, this.

tell us more.

"Some college" means jack fucking shit if we don't know what you studied there. You may as well just mention you also went to kindergarten.

Are you telling the truth?
I thought those were a meme?

I'm starting to think that the military is my only option. I'm in my mid 20s and have no real direction in my life. I don't see a path forward to where I live a comfortable life. I have been looking for work for months but it's just constant rejection. The entire application process takes a month only to be told no or are completely ignored. What's the point? I am nothing but a leech on society and am no better than people at Bernie rallies.

I'm normal in interviews. My experience is basically what I listed in brief. I have an AA and I want to finish with Computer Science (probably) if I ever actually get a steady job first.

Never even heard of that. I'll look it up.

I've been applying. I live in Renton Washington. What's a good nearby place that'll hire me quick?

Exactly this shit

This is horse shit. I have no nepotic connections and I got a F50 accounting job straight out of college. I hated it so I quit, but I recently studied for a career change and am interviewing for another F50 company with their infosec dept. I'm also a total fucking autist so if I can not set off alarm bells than any of you goyim can do it.

If you need help I can provide my opinions, but if you think that there's no good jobs available then you're looking in crappy fields or you're not making a good impression. You also might need to get some hard skills.

And what did you do?

I went AF, did it for 6 years.
Then went dirty ass war profiteering contractor for 4 years.
Now I'm a GS and basically have a job for life.

It ain't for everyone, but fuck, it pays the bills.

Military is a fine place for fuck-ups like you. Go apply asap. Then train for basic training.

Going to the military is absolutely retarded because it will give you no useful skills whatsoever and your employer will know this. The only thing they will be thinking when seeing that on your resume is that you can handle someone almost as dumb as you shouting at you 24/7, which is not really a heavily demanded skill.

How about we start a business selling mil surplus since everyone on here is autistic about that shit?

It all depends on what your "job" is.
Being anything actually military related is a dead end, you want something like IT or mechanics or something.
Don't be a cop (in the mil) unless you have a very high tolerance for boredom, they get treated like absolute shit.

kommandostore beat you to it.

damn WWII and Vietnam and Somalia and Iraq, all wars which helped the Hebrew's plans
I want hodgie blood in the streets, niggers hung on telephone poles, chicano heads on spikes and Jews cleansed with fire, before I die. No more weak "urbanite" slave cultures begging jews for jobs and no guilt for who we are.
T. owns a business, manipulating what I can but waiting for the signal

Similar question, where does one find single women? Seriously all of the girls I've met in the past while have either been in a relationship or disgustingly fat. My standards are at an all time low and still they just don't seem to exist here and it's driving me crazy

Security guard jobs have a high turnover rate. They hire anyone and train you for certification.

But if you can't get hired at Walmart you're doing something wrong. Maybe youre living in a state that's overcrowded with Mexicans or maybe you're putting "video games" in the hobby section of your resume.

-t. You

You don't.

I understand what you mean, but good god that is a terrible analogy. Those two aren't similar in any way.

how fucked is a college graduate with no prior work experience, when it comes to getting a job?

Why not?

IF YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS OR FAMILY, FUCKING USE THEM IF THEY CAN GET YOU INTO THEIR WORKPLACE

I got a resume that a mcdonanlds in the nigest part of detroit would throw away neet 4+ years, and nothing before that and got into a place pretty quick because of a good reference and a decent staffing agency as said. both interviewers told me my resume was crap to my face yet the good reference and good interview pushed it forward. I got really fucking lucky though don't get me wrong I know it's shit out there, but having references that can vouch for you is a HUGE plus.

I was wasting my fucking time doing online applications when my resume is effectively blank, nobody even calls you or emails you back. I doubt anyone even looked at them. the worst is any gubmint job, they'll email you back 6 months later saying you're not hired. thanks, I got the hint.

sometimes you just don't want to get up, or the bathrooms being used.

a few /k/ fags did this like the other user said, so it's possible. they sell some decent shit too. I fucking love my coat i got from them.

They tell you that because you're ugly. If you were a chad she would of been fine with some side action

Depends on what you graduated in, but in case you have something really shitty like sociology or architecture then you take whatever you can and try to work your way from there.

Go to craigslist, find a lanscaping/rennovation job, they usually hire you on the spot no application or anything as they are small business

engineering

Guessing STEM related major?
You are fairly fucked without any internships, for me with programming they give them all too lesser races and women. I had to find a place where they not only programmed but had other tasks and got good in with the boss. Left after a while though, corporate takes your soul.

You just explained why "Good" single women are like unicorns.

Krautfag (well not really but in krautland) reporting in, same problem. Starting to study again this winter semester but I tried desperately to find a job. You can hand in and send applications to businesses all you like, the best you get Is that they just send the applications back with a pre-written apology letter.

What exactly do normalfags believe they need these 'skilled workers' the kikes are carting here in masses for? The labour market is oversaturated in every western country as it is.

Nigger for that I'd need to get actual calls. Only ever got one call, went to the interview, went better than expected, but then someone better showed up. Apparently experience is important when filling shelves at a home improvement store.

As for practicals (short, free internships) work, here is how they go.

Seriously the labour market IRL comes across to me like a game against a little child who changes the rules on the fly and doesn't want to lose at any cost. It's like you're not supposed to be able to win.

My last hope is that I work hard in an easy-to-get-in STEM course and get a job using a degree. But even regarding that I have a bad feeling.

And in part this I can confirm from friends

Seriously due to the nepotism aspect I'm wondering if I'm getting the completely wrong idea and it's actually like in certain fantasy rpgs where you actually have to join one of multiple factions before certain main plot flags (in this case job opportunities) become accessable. As in if there's some grand-scale nepotism scheme going on where loads and loads of jobs are reserved for union members or members in the Islamic community or something like that.

Depends on the field, but usually you'll make next to minimum wage and get treated like dirt cause you don't know anything besides book knowledge.
Work on certs if your field has any. They're easier to get and are better in some ways to job exp.
To get experience you don't want to stagnant in any one place for more than a few years. The idea of starting in a job and retiring in that same company is long dead and gone.

Alright I'm driving to a nearby staffing agency right now. Will report back in…. and hour or two?

Thanks for the advice everyone and I'll read everything when I get back.

I'm not ugly and I can approach girls I don't know. I also get complimented, I'm not going to try and cuck some guy I don't know. No need to be so bitter

You picked mechanical, didn't you?

is there any way of increasing your chance of getting an internship if you have no prior experience in the field or working at all?

electrical

Man they don't even have to be good, my dick is starting to take full control

And expect to be replaced by self-driving trucks within a decade, two tops.

Then you must be poor. Women by nature are hypergamous currently having a boyfriend means nothing to them they are always looking to move up another rung, if they had anything more the superficial interest they wouldn't even tell you they had a bf. Just telling it like it is fam.

At church, obviously. (At the right church, of course.)

Close but it for jews not muslims.

Trust me, if you rub your hands and kvetch a little during an interview your chances of success skyrocket.

Has this strategy paid off?

You're probably right, even though our economy has gone to shit. They never rejected me by saying they have a BF though. I either know they have one because I've met/seen him or its been casually mentioned in conversation

I get twice as many contacts back when I message them directly. I had an interview yesterday and I have another second round interview tomorrow. All great companies. I must be doing something right.

Go to a university or college nearby and ask around for information on internships, they are bound to have mountains of shit on companies that are either looking for interns or have recently employed some. If the place you are at is big enough then there's a chance they occasionally host events where companies go there and advertise to students looking for either internships or actual work.

Well at least you're not entirely fucked then.

You have to be retarded to believe that there will ever be a self-driving vehicle, since that would require everyone else to be driving one too to avoid massive fuck-ups due to reckless driving by people not in self-driving vehicles.

Nobody ever gets a contact back because no one ever shows the slightest amount of mental agency, so applying + introducing yourself sets you waaaaay apart.

It sounds exactly the same around in European countries aswell. It's probably not a coincidence.

I had heard (but this was only one guy) that it can be off-putting to message them directly, but another part of me thinks it shows that you are really serious about the job.

I put out a couple resumes last weekend but hadn't heard back. In your opinion, do you think it would be wise to contact these places now?

Any good IT techs in NoVA btw?
I know some openings.

is the market shot for mechanical engineers?

I doubt this will happen on a full scale for a long while, there's still a ton of issues regarding such things.

So you confirmed my suspicions.

But man I wish I knew how to sell my skills. I have a PhD but I don't have a fucking clue how to make it attractive to prospective employers. (FYI: It's a PhD in philosophy———a huge mistake, if you ask me, but I was already too deep in it to turn around.)

the markets fucked for everything.

Just contact them as soon as you apply. Send them an email just introducing yourself, not asking about the status of your application. If you don't know who to contact, just email the email listed on the 'Contact Us' page or just submit a form if that's what they use.

I want to fucking die

This x1000. I used to work at a supply store, just started (better paying job) at a warehouse, and I've seen quite a few prospective employees. It's amazing how little effort people who supposedly want work, put into attaining the position.

Take a loan, man. If you got the job, you should be able to pay it off in no time.

Two words op

NEET BUX

Not a bad idea, not sure how cucked they are though. I've also never been to church before, so what kind would be the right one

The market for mechanical engineers is oversaturated because of retards that fail to realise there is more than one type of it. You can usually tell that they are mechanical engineers when they simply call themselves engineers.

Start your own beer brewery. Seriously craft beer is the shit right now. Take a year to experiment around.

Stop listing your ethnicity/race as white and your might want to legally change your name to a spic or kabab name.

I was at about 100 applications and then decided to do this and I immediately got something like 20 offers.

You also might want to be pretend to trans or gay.

See zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-02/native-born-american-jobs-plunge-foreign-born-workers-rise-part-time-workers-surge.

Basically this To rephrase it, if a girl has a boyfriend and finds you attractive, she won't tell you she has a boyfriend and drop that on you after you've made a commitment or two. If she tells you in advance that she has a boyfriend, that means you're not a better catch than what she already has.

Yes, they have that little loyalty. That is how desperate and thirsty male normalfags are nowadays. They're willing to put up with this complete lack of loyalty.

Mixing in Yiddish here and there when speaking English is easy, but when you're speaking German, nobody will notice if you mix in words from another language that derived from German. Christians wear these golden cross necklaces, do kikes wear david star necklaces?

Well besides, I have a pajeet surname, so unless there's many cryptos among the poos, chances are that doesn't work.

Trade.

Drive a truck, electrician, carpenter, hell be an oil roughneck.

Machinist?

Try dressing up sexy

fair enough, was just wondering why you singled them out.
self taught math here i come

No, I should rephrase what I said. I know they have boyfriends because I usually know them or seen them or they sometimes mention it, usually when we're casually talking about our plans for the weekend or something. (I.e. "oh my boyfriend and I are going to watch sportsniggerball on saturday!") I suppose it still could apply but I can't believe every women would refuse to mention it. If you're right I may as well just fuck off to south America and get a women there. I'd rather that than sit here waiting for a collapse/rope day/4 Reich that probably won't come. It could just be Canadian women, I've read that those pua degenerates consider Canadian women the worst

It was singled out because it is like choosing to study law, people only do it because they were dumb enough to pick a degree simply because they heard about it on TV a lot. There are plenty of good fields so why the fuck are you choosing the branch that pretty much everyone is doing already?

No they are not, atleast they weren't like that only a couple of decades ago. Actually the whores became social outcasts.

Take your meds grandpa

Is the state of jobs a ploy to get a lot of young, fighting age men to sign up for the military?

yes

don't expect a real answer since OP is a lying faggot.

Truckers have been using piss bottles since trucks started carrying freight.

You don't make money in the shitter baby!

no, you (wink)

well i have time to figure it out, just from my limited knowledge mech plus some CS mixed in sounds like it would fit my interests.

if you're over the age of 22, the real blackpilled answer is, you don't. by that age, any girl that isn't a total fucking whore has already met the Chad of her dreams and is well on the way to having his kids. my advice to you is to do what I did and come to terms with your inevitable lifetime of solitude and prepare for race war.

You sound like a complete faggot. Also, why are you whining about girls in a job thread? MGTOW much?

Mgtow shill detected

You don't really get it guys. You're all coming up with temporary solutions to a real fucking problem. It's not going to fix anything in the long run.

They moved the fucking industries away from the western world. For some reason it's more profitable to make stuff offshore and ship them to the country than it is to make them in the country itself.

Add in the fact that to get a fucking job. Any low-skill, numbnut stupid fucking work even a nigger can handle, somehow demands 2-3 job interviews where they have to know about stuff like how you work in team and whatnot. Then you go through a selection-process to some other stupid shit they have created where maybe you together with everyone else applying for the job has to pretend to conversate in group with each, with different task. And oh btw, if you don't have a social media profile, don't forget you're fucked. Fucked i tell you, because you gotta have a normal facebook-profile or whatever with hundreds of friends to have a job at a cash-register or mopping the floor in some stupid fucking mall.

I hate this fucking world. May the kikes suffer ten times as much as we ever did.

Go away faggot, just because someone cheated on you or rejected you doesn't mean their are inclined to fuck around. It's how this current culture breeds them to do that, they get cheered on by their female "friends" and by the media and school to the point it creates some fucking psychosis about fucking around. Add in that men hasn't get taught well either and believes "muh dick" is something to aspire and listen to. Well, you got a lot of non-relationships and a lot of people who listens and make choices on their cravings and desires instead of logic and reason.

Especially it fucks up an important aspect of society, the relationships between men and women.

just learn to tell people to fuck off. worked as an assembly "independent contractor" putting bikes together. as long as your competent in the job they hired you for they will keep you. you only have to deal with the managers but you can deal with them by moving over their heads.

I was thinking ebay but typed craigshit for whatever reason.

Point still stands, almost nobody makes money by doing anything "new", most make money repackaging the same shit people already buy and pretending it's this new, wonderful thing.

Go to the grocery store and pick up the most hipster shit you can buy, you now have a product list for your (((new))) online store/service that actually DELIVERS groceries! I can name 5 places that do this off the top of my head, but people I talk to all pretend this is some "new" "innovative" idea.

The bottom line, if you want to make money, do what others do to make money. That means getting your ass out of bed at 5am to load trucks for 10 hours, going "above and beyond" at work to keep said job and win potential powerful allies, it means living your life seriously. If you can't find a job, move. I went from the west coast to the east after I realized the entire labour force was moving west and found a job instantly that paid more than my IT Certs would have earned in AZ, has the added benefit of real physical labour, and everyone else is so shit I got two bonuses in the first month just for actually working not to mention management is trying to push me into a higher position, etc. etc.

Meanwhile I hear bernouts, faggots, niggers, and other entitled losers that don't work bitching that $12/hr is not enough fucking kek.

nothing is stopping you from going after younger girls m8 at least there's some 18-19 yos or younger where laws allow :^) that aren't whores.

Too be fair I asked, I didn't want to make a thread and this is pretty much an advice thread

Blame the liberals.

The costs of domestic production are mainly two:
a) workers
b) infrastructure

A lower standard of living allows you to pay for workers at a lower rate.
But the real driver of exporting jobs is the costs that go to manufacturing, which are mainly, or rather, at bottom, energy costs.

Industry energy regulations hamstring American manufacturers, so they take their business overseas, where it costs less to set up shop and build things.

If regulations were reduced—i.e., it it cost less energy to build things in the US than it currently does—you can expect to see business return to the US.

It's nice to think that the kikes are directly behind it, but the main driver are democrats.

As someone who worked at Walmart for two years before I found office work.

I worked grocery and filled other positions as needed and loved every day of it

Seriously, and I get sick of shit fast. Walmart can look like a shit tier place but it CAN be awesome. There was always hilarious stupid shit going on and every day was like comedy. Sure it's tough work, and you might not feel like a winner stocking booze and twinkies in front of people with great jobs BUT…

I have so many stories to tell my employers and friends at the business I'm in now, everyone wants to hear more and thinks it's great.

Example: I was in one recently that had a shooting, it was crazy watching the insanity, scrambling, all kinds of shit.

Also saw a guy in a trenchcoat detained under the claim of him stealing I worked partly with security&. Turns out he wasn't stealing and he screamed YOU AINT FUCKIN GETTIN ME ON DRUG CHARGES! then swallowed a large bag of heroin.

It's a mindset. Even a low tier job can be fun IMO. If I ever lost my current one I would go back to Walmart. It's just so absurd it never got old, and they let you know tons of fucking policies and you see some next level secrecy shit.

HOW DO I GET A JOB THERE?

I worked partly with HR and guess what: Only about 3% of people who apply get in. It's because they are fucking morons or socially inept. A lot can't even pass drug tests.

If you have even an inkling of ability to function in mainstream society and do a job, you will shine. You don't need to be great to work at a place at Walmart, you just have to do your job and keep busy. You will shine like gold in a sea of turds. They turned there heads all the time when I left early due to sickness or took days off.

I can't gurantee your experience will be the same, and there are always assholes in the chain of command. But there ARE chill people and they will respect your abilities if you just do your fucking job. And a lot of people can't without stealing or screaming at customers or stupid shit that gets you fired.

TLDR: Appreciate low paying until you get something better. There are hilarious places like Walmart.

Also, I worked HR for a bit as well in a R&D company. I am now learning to code. LEARN TO FUCKING CODE PROPER JAVA/C and you will be golden as well to employers. As much as you doubt it many would still rather hire you over pajeet. That's why it's hard as hell to find mid-high tier coders/enterprise development. They already have jobs.

Agree or disagree with me, this is the world I live in. Take or leave my experiences so far. I tried to help.

NEET BUX

I've been programming since highschool and haven't had much luck. Maybe it's because the area I live in is hyper competitive.

Computer Science is shit and people that study it end up having to learn programming languages on their own free time because very little of what they are taught it even remotely useful. Self-taught maths could be pretty good but that is very dependent on your motivation and requires you to know what you will need and be doing with it in order to have an edge over those that get a fancy piece of paper to go along with that knowledge. If you want to go for engineering then you can go for mechatronics, chemical engineering, pretty much anything specialised in particular types of industry and maybe even teaching if you are desperate enough.

Enjoy it while it lasts, m8

I spent 5 years homeless, thanks boomer scum.

Nothing of what you said is wrong, but as soon as women realized that they can divorce men and take half their shit then the incentive structure for women to be loose was ossified. I'm not some 6'7'' chad who can instantly command the respect of all women but I have dated quite a few and, to quote that nigger rapper, 'these hoes a'int loyal'. I can tell you have no idea about the malebolge we must traverse in our quest for love since you are citing decades old experience as proof that you know what you're talking about. Laughably, you give us fourty year social mores, such as the absolutely dead phenomenon of social disapproval should they give into a slutty lifestyle. Wake up grandpa, the world has changed. Now we have Tinder.

We had a really great photo posted here not too long ago of this young female who looked worn out posting a sad selfie talking about all her failed Tinder dates, numbering around 20 or so. How many of those Tinder dates went all the way? Let's say half did. Going by the numbers that lady is now at least twice less likely to go through a successful first marriage. That's not even considering all pre-Tinder cocks she took, which is very likely, and the picture gets worse from there. I'm not a MGTOW or any of that shit, but I realize that women left to their own devices is horrific. We have you boomercucks to thank for this situation.

In closing, drift off into a lithium sleep from which you never awake since your generation has succeeded in fucking this world harder than any other generation before. Kill yourself, literally.

I wish we had a network setup to help fellow user here, but I fear it would quickly get abused.

You realize when the pendulum swings the NEETs will be forced to work or die right?

First we build the wall…
And then there were no mexicans

Then we built the gas chambers…
And then there were no jews

Then we built the deportation camps…
And then there were no immigrants

Then we built the African Deportation Platform…
And then there were no niggers

Then we built the factories…
And then there were no NEETs

Then there was nothing left to build…
Because America was white

Also this should be obvious by now but if you get the chance to learn a trade then just do it, learning for a job is much better than learning for knowledge that MIGHT be useful for a job.

I'm going to say you're a shill wether or not you're right for my own sanity

I'm sure the Clinton campaign could hire you. She's going to waste A LOT of money and she's going to lose anyway so why not ride the wave until November? Go work for Clinton and then try to scuttle her campaign from within.

Agreed, which is why I have such a low opinion of college. Why waste 4 years of your life learning ancient north Indian history and mandatory diversity training, when you could be learning your trade?

The problem is finding something you can do for 30-40 years and not drive you crazy.

As low tier as it may sound, have you tried applying as an intern to R&D or government work? Businesses will pay more for intern status than retail will for full time. It also gives you more leeway in hours if you like part time.

It's low paying work, but it's work related to the field none the less. If you can afford to also look into a community college. Often applying for even one or two courses dirt cheap in a related software development field will get you more legit intern status. Companies like to see you improving.

Also you get tons of free or cheap full versions of Windows pro/server software, and things like VMware full version cheap or free just by being part of a class that uses them.

Might make his chances for applying to work at the Trump Tower difficult, fam

This.

I am currently working at the ORANGE warehouse chain in order to get training for operating equipment like forklifts so I can leave when I'm ready and find a salaried operations job elsewhere since I'll have experience with operating machinery.

Then planning on maybe getting into a trade with some apprenticeships
I would recommend night shifts, least amount of customer interaction.

No degree required (some classes for apprenticeships though)

Also to anons who are having trouble finding jobs.

Truck driving pays good and a lot of places will pay you to get a CDL and sign on with them.

I had an internship at a very small company several years ago. It hasn't really helped me in the context of my job search. I've never thought about looking for government work. How would I go about finding a programming type of position at a government agency?

Yeah, I was thinking about this too. I could probably go back to the university I was previously attending as a back up option as well.

Current Walmart employee. Can agree with this completely.

Seen some whacky, crazy shit myself. Seen security dashing after a group of din-dus running out the door with a bunch of merch, kids trying to purchase alcohol during the holidays, parents smacking the shit outta their kids. More crazy stuff than that.

Looking for a exit job myself currently. Believe that almost anywhere will hire someone that has survived walmart for two years, and kept their heads on straight.

I really want to see how big this club is. Hope you have lots of friends or family members as references and sources for potential work, or you don't need to work just to eat. Even with nepotism I can't get interviews.

I think that was the reason why, I'm retarded and have depression. Management (especially upper) are soulless there. I can only hear "Thanks user!" enough times before I want to kill myself. All those fuckers need to do is hire a few more hands and I'm sure work stress would be more bearable for everyone, including store management, but they can't even make working there tolerable. OH, AND SINCE UNEMPLOYMENT IS SO HIGH, IT'S NOT LIKE THEY'LL MISS YOU IF YOU LEAVE.

That's one of the worst parts of this. You can't even hop around different low skilled jobs to meet people or try other things out.

Daily Reality Pill

FUCK YOUR PASSION
FUCK YOUR DREAMS

YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL. NONE OF US ARE.

The kikes got us all early with talk of "following your dreams", really, follow your dreams? You think the man running a succesful plumbing company making 6 figures dreampt of fixing shitters? NO! But he still goes home everynight to take a shower and fuck the hot milf you drool over everyday you watch her planting whatever stupid fucking flower she bought for the yard. He still enjoys that brand new boat he bought with his hot wife, he has no problem dropping $500 on ammo just to go full-retard at a range, sure he's not a special snowflake, but he's a hard working, productive member of society living like a king in the freeist country on the planet and I guarantee that fucker is reading this right now and smiling.

Life is shit, congrats you finally figured it out. I understand muh 5 stages of grief, but fuck are we not all white men of european descent here? Could we not be dropped anywhere in the world with nothing and build an entire civilization from nothing for the hundredth time?

You know exactly what you need to do to get a job, you just don't want it. Same with women, you know exactly what you need to do to get laid, you just don't want it enough to do/say what you have to.

I mean come on, a nigger can find a job, I think you'll be O.K.

OP HERE

So I just got back from a staffing agency like the user suggested. I got there right before they closed but they had me fill out some paperwork and told me to bring my social security card tomorrow morning. They said they could get me a job probably by tomorrow evening.

Thanks Holla Forums, I'll never doubt you again.

Fuck you OP. I got 2 calls out of every 100 apps i sent out, and I'd do that daily.

Looking for work should be treated like a full time job, fggt

A nigger can find a job*

*because diversity quotas are a thing.

I guess I'll try doing this tomorrow, then.

I never even heard of it until just now. Just look for staffing agency in your area and bring your ID and SS car or Passport since I don't have my card

I'm seriously thinking about heading to the job agency for the most part to troll them with 'I hear we're accepting a stream of migrants so there's got to be an excess of jobs now…what? there aren't any jobs? still? Okay…'

True, but they're fired almost instantly anyway. I've seen 6 nigs for every 1 white person fired at my work.

Women and minorities don't work, employers know this, that's why white men like myself still get hired even with the shaved head and red laces.

Welcome to the last 8 years, the US has a major labor glut, both skilled and unskilled along with foreign competition
Not even STEM is safe anymore

If we stop discrimination against poor smart white males and fix the economy the problem will fix itself.

go into anyjob ask to talk to the boss , first , ask do you need any help im looking for work ,fuck filling out a fucking app unless the boss asks you ,and filling out an app never put down more than 2 to 3 past jobs you had anymore the boss will think your a dumbass who cant hold down a job , just look the man in the eyes be cool and dont sweat the small stuff .the worst thing that could happen is you dont get the job then fuck it you try agin , try going into auto shops ask if they need a shop monkey , or a wood workers shop ,if your young stay away from places with younger employees the last thing a boss wants to do is deal with more kid shit . go out and get your ass to work OP someones got to pay for the bums Obama phones free houses Gibs and other Luxuryzz

Good on you!

Start your own business.
I know, easier said than done.

nigger in half the places I went to, the boss was either an hr woman in her 30s who isn't even actually employed at the business itself or a middle-aged woman that can't be arsed to leave her office. It seriously seems a bit like they get paid to sit around and receive a store manager grade paycheck for it.

Oh and another little story. Here's how HR works in Krautland. There's these Timework companies, I'll just call them HR companies. They act as a middleman between employees of a lot of jobs, some even degree/phd tier jobs. They aren't actually part of the company that 'offers' a job, they don't even share a parent company. If you apply for a job at business A, it's business A that has staff filling out the paperwork and making job offers, but you can only get employed by HR company B. And business A has an arrangement regarding that job through which for the amount of hours that they need, HR company B will allocate a worker that was hired for that purpose.

Now you might think 'that doesn't sound so bad, it's kinda fishy but nothing changes, right?'. Well, not quite. In part it's of course a tax evasion scheme, but in some cases, it means they can just keep your health care money, and there is this other component.

Before these HR companies:

Now:

To make it worse, these same HR companies also tend to actually strongarm companies into signing agreements according to which they are not allowed to hire someone for a job themselves, but can only do it using that HR company as the middleman.

TL:DR companies of all sizes have a shifty HR scheme going on that fucks the employees over and that extends to all levels of qualification.

The irony of it is between the mentioned female types of employers, the HR women are the nice ones.

learn a trade nigger

There are only three Holla Forums-approved jobs.

Remember, teachers, politicians, and reporters did this to us. Now we can do this to them.

Mate, I'm going to help you out. Go to your nearest GEICO website. Tell the interviewer it was either this job or the Air Force (code word).

If I interview you, work something into the conversation about not wanting to work at Walmart, something about the Air Force or Holla Forums related (be subtle).

You're welcome.

If that doesn't work, Enterprise - but apply to a branch outside of the Airport. You can walk in and meet the manager to make sure they're white.

This needs to be taken seriously.

There are many points of entry into these institutions. Just hide your fucking power level until you've got tenure, a fan base, or loyal coworkers

Seriously this, there's so many jobs for trucking right now.

you can always just learn a new fucking trade

STEV IS THIS YOU????????????

the system is built on excluding as many people as possible without compromising the profit machine; thus the goal of exclusion is to establish necessity (as opposed to utility). The arbitrary restriction of economic opportunity is an intentional plot stratify the workforce into a master-slave arrangement, where the "masters" are psychopathic HR socialites and the slaves are white men driven to symbolic acts of cuckoldry. By minimizing the amount of people working, you are maximizing their time and energy commitment, thus depriving the unemployed of any opportunity whatsoever. This system ensures maximal human misery, which leads to maximal profit for the slavemasters. The only way to win the game is by dropping out.

no

i got a mcjob. went to a company job fair; they interviewed ~100 people and probably only called 10 for 2nd interviews and hired about 5.

i lucked out and got hired but holy shit, job market is very hurting right now. you are not alone OP

I seriously could not take how much I was getting fucked over anymore. When I realised that all my friends were getting warehouse jobs through their parents and starting with 15$/hr 40+ hours a week, I lost it. I sat through every bit of bullshit I got dealt with, never complained and didn't get jack shit for it. I worked days and nights, I got my hours knocked up and down after getting weekly promises about 40 hours, never got a pay raise, never got my store discount card, the store lost my paychecks, stayed overtime whenever i got asked, had niggers threatening to kill me in the store because they thought i was the old loss prevention guy, and worked my ass off during all of this.

I live in a majority non-white area so of course they prioritized out of high school niggers who fucked around on their phones all day over me, simply because they think those niggers will stay for a 'career'. That's the thing about working a mcjob, unless they think you want ajob for life at wherever you're working-you are completely expendable no matter how hard you work.

So right now i have absolutely no idea what I'm doing and I'm severely limited in my options because I don't have a car or a driver's license. (Thanks to my mom who never let me take driving classes when I was younger because I told her about some of my political views and she thought I was insane.)

But yeah I'm 19 going on 20 with no money to go to school, no car and no job.

Don't post any more pictures of Jim's penis.

You joke now but I applied to the JIDF because things are getting that desperate.
I'd never shill where I sleep though
inb4 banned regardless

OP I just dearly hope you're not falling for the STEM meme because if you can't get a job now then you won't have the connections to get a job after STEM.

The best part? I'll probably be able to work the night shift and just read my books all night long.

OP, just go to a website like labor.ny.gov/home/ and just apply to literally every single job, go to the unemployment office and ask for help. I saw the CS exam flier at my local bank and thought 'why the fuck not'?

Gas yourself lolberg.

Unless it's paid, you're getting jewed.

Congratulations, you fucking wasted 8 years of your life and drowned yourself in debt for a useless degree. May as well have just gone for teaching philosophy, that's all that piece of paper is going to be good for. Stupid.

Have you offered to pay for your own relocation? It can't cost that much for one state.

Note: DO NOT USE HOPS
DO NOT BE PART OF THE (((GROUP))) FORCING ESTROGENS AND FEMINIZATION THROUGH CHEAP ALCOHOL

Fight and die for Israel, or be a nigger-tier NEET cuckold and brag about it online.

So you're a derailing faggot.
Fuck off to a board where that shit is actually relevant.

It's nice to think that the kikes are directly behind it, but the main driver are (((democrats.)))

my fucking crazy ass bitch of a boss wanted me to become the bitch boy after the other bitch boy quit, I told her no and she fucking lost it, she wanted me to leave early and come back next week to give her a decision, the decision was clear, leave that fucking place, im lucky i still live with my parents. my point is that is the 3rd job i quit from because of fucking bullshit from the boss either not keeping promises not paying enough or just being to damn crazy to work for.

You're not the only one, user. I was really sweating what I was going to do when I left the Army.

From my experience, this is how you need to prioritize your search:

1: Family
Blood relatives will earnestly help you, unless you have a bad relationship. Go here first.

2: Close friends
I mean people you contact at least once a month. They will be inclined to help and can vouch for you in a sincere way.

3: Professional Organizations
Those gay meetings filled with busy-bodies and two-faced ass kissers? Go to them. I know it's degrading, but go. HR reps will be there.

4: Staffing Agencies/Head Hunters
Prioritize the small ones, as they tend to rely more on human recruiters and not a search engine.

5: Job Boards
The return on investment for the time you spend on applications is terrible. This is where most people go first, but you should only do cold online applications if you've exhausted all other options. The companies that hire from online applications only do it out of desperation . . . which is a pretty good indicator that the job/company is terrible.

6: Military
This shit will open your eyes to how dysfunctional people and organizations can be. They will take damn near anybody. I'm not ashamed of having done it, but I would rather do almost anything else.

Pro Tips
-Jobs are not a right. That's not my moral judgment, that's a fact you must deal with. If you want to eat you need to be anything other than a white male, you need to own shit you can collect money on (usury, royalties, rent), or you need to make yourself useful to rich people. If you want to make more money, first think of more ways you can convince rich people to like you or need you. It's degrading. It's infuriating. It's the truth.
-Don't be too picky. The opportunity of the 80s/90s is gone, and it isn't coming back. You have to take what you can get.
-Consider low-paying jobs at a place with growth potential. Being a data-entry bitch for $8/hr sounds terrible, but if you even remotely have your shit together, you'll outshine everyone there and can be in management within a couple years. Be willing to pay your dues.
-Read up on some basic PUA/game techniques. I know it's cancer. I got into it about 10 years ago for all the wrong reasons, but, boy did it change my life. I'm not talking about with women. I'm still about as affable as a cactus, but being able to be superficially charming for a couple hours will open doors that would otherwise be closed (you'll crush interviews).
-Stay neutral during typical workplace backbiting and gossip. Don't avoid it. Folks will hate you for not partaking of their dysfunctional hobbies. Just stay neutral. Don't disparage anybody. Laugh when appropriate.
-Cut dysfunctional people out of your life. Don't associate with petty criminals, pathological liars, drug addicts and people who can't get it together.
-Do at least one productive thing every day. Even if its just taking out the trash. Everybody else out there is binge watching [popular television drama] on [popular streaming service]. Every day should bring you a little closer to getting that certification or learning that foreign language. This habit will make you a better man.

holy shit, why?

btw, I have a b.a. in philosophy kek

Try magick.

CS exam? What?

pretend to be a white muslim and go to a mosque and say shit about jews fucking you over with high interest rates and they will give you a job. alternatively start a charity and use it to launder money, like the clinton foundation.

Be warned that they will regard you as a peace of shit. They won't 'lie' to you but they will mislead you into doing jobs so shitty that they'd never agree to do them otherwise.

Civil Service. Basically I'm going to be a prison guard. I'll get to watch niggers and spics rot away while I sit in the control room, read my books, and do a walkabout every few hours to make sure none of the retards hang themselves.

just dont work at the "warehouse" I worked at, you know how retail employees take stuff out of boxes and check for damage or if it was the right item sent, attach labels or hang stuff on hangers, well at the shitty "warehouse" i used to work at we did all that work then drove it to the stores and we did it like it was 1970s every thing was done on paper, it was a small business run by a crazy old bitch.

C&S Wholesalers? Jewiest company around. I worked at their plant in Robesonia and was especially shitty, even for warehouse work.

Alright OP, I have not bothered to read the entire thread yet but I can give you some advice barbecue I've seen lowlifes/potheads hired on the spot where I worked in. If you are not shy in doing manual labor then go to you nearest construction zone in your city and look for the superintendent(it's usually a guy with a different colored hardhat and clean work vest) and ask if they're looking for a laborer. Don't ever fucking lie and say that you know something if you don't know, honesty is key, I've seen people get fired 2 days after they've been hired for lying. Own transportation is a MUST. You never know if you're gonna be needed elsewhere. The construction industry is filled with a shit load of lying lowlifes and foreigners and use that as your key to get hired. Lowlifes can't do anything right and rarely last 2 weeks, foreigners may know how to do the job but they can't speak the language. The company I work for, which is a concrete company that does work for the city doing sidewalks and some asphalt patches always hires white guys and mexicans, even white black wannabe gangster trash. Never hired a black person and they'll never will because of their work ethics. Company has been around for 3 decades and they know who to hire. Some people may look right but they dont last long. As long as you have the will to work and learn you'll be hired in the spot and more importantly you'll learn a fucking trade.

That sounds pretty comfy.

shit sorry for the wall of text. Was typing while I was thinking. Gotta stop doing that

Isn't this what companies do to shill for more foreigners?

They pretend to be looking to fillf positions with native citizens then pretend everyone was unqualified and run to the government law changes.

Great advice btw but the majority of neckbeards here on Holla Forums would stroke out from having to do physical labor. Lol.

Now goy, you're not too good the flip boigers are you?

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

I would take a job doing labor i pretty much did that doing pest control but in my shitty town nothing is being built.

The job is pretty simple "Make sure the niggers don't kill each other or escape' Considering that they're in cages 99% of the time, you have a lot of down time.

I'd prefer midnight shift since I most likely wouldn't have to deal with rowdy nigs, I wouldn't have to deal with to many other guards, and I'm already awake at midnight anyway. If they allowed electronic in I'd probably just shitpost all night long.

Heard some nasty stories about all the faggot stuff niggers do in prison.

Are you sure you want to see all that degeneracy?

I wouldn't be surprised.

That's what the pressure hose is for

I'll probably be assigned to a minimum or medium security prison at first, besides I've probably seen worse.

I've done physical labor at least part time for my grandparents during my 2 month time in March and April putting a fence in the backyard digging and carrying 60 lb cement bags and helping the maintenance fix the apartments my Grandparents own

Even if you start off as limp-wristing faggot you still do the work

Honestly if the gas chambers are built I would gladly work at one. No amount of NEET BUX are worth more than hearing the Jews choke on their last breath.

I love genetics and biology work but being in-charge of a Jew gassing squad is my dream job.

Most white people love the prospect of meaningfully contributing to society and I think most NEETS would work if there was something of value worth doing it's just that right now the white race is stuck in a dark place where their instincts are stifled and their hopes are gone.

I recently quit from a shitty minimum wage grocery store job as well. I worked in the Deli, the busiest department in the store with the highest employee turnover rate.

They had me running the place essentially by myself for 7 - 8 hours every night. It was just me and this deranged tumblr tranny who would hide in the kitchen and randomly freak out over stupid shit. She refused to serve customers or replenish the cases and she straight up walked off the job before the end of her shift numerous times. They couldn't fire her because she had family in the union.

I've been studying to try to get in the IT field, I have my A+ cert and I'm working on Network+. Haven't had any luck whatsoever even though I'm applying to shitty call center and help desk jobs that don't even have certifications listed as a requirement.

Then hire yourself a job. There's no point of finding job where no one wants to hire you.

IT is a waste of time unless you have a BS in Computer Science and even then you have a better chance at becoming a math teacher by the time you're finished with getting that degree.

Are you employed at the moment?

The youngest I've ever gone is 21, and she was essentially Stephen Hawking smart and hot enough to model.

These days 27 is as low as I will go. Fits in with that 1/7×2 thing.

No… just lost my job because they "had too many people". The store I worked was all white but a few weeks ago we got a Mexican manager and immediately me and everyone else save one blonde girl got let go, went by the store this week and all the staff got replaced with Hispanics that barely spoke English if at all, the blonde was working the register.

I was going to back to move for school next month anyway but it was still upsetting.

Meant to say I was moving soon for school but it came out autistic

You work at a (((bank))) then. KYS.

The best jerbs don't get advertised. You will literally have to drive around and walk in to places like a retard and ask if they have any positions available. A lot of companies are so stupid they can't even be assed to post the shit on the career section of their own sites.

That's rough, man. What are you thinking of studying? I hear STEM, Finance and Law are where the jobs and money are.

Confirmed for NEET niggerfaggot that has NEVER had a job before.

fucking disgusting roaches

No, the only jobs I have had that needed them were for Wall Street, faggot.

Dont know how it is in murica, but id suggest looking into being a laborer for trades, always need more shit kickers

I am in biology program and I want to finish my undergrad then get a graduate degree in genetics, specifically I want to study viral and bacterial diseases that attack an individual on a genetic level.

This is bullshit and doesn't work. The manager doesn't give a fuck about you.

A better use of your time would be spent just fucking crushing applications and spamming answers for those dumbass questionnaires, I don't think the HR department even gives a fuck about those. I would recommend craigslist though, since you wouldn't have to deal with all that stupid shit anyway. Corporate sites are generally a huge fucking waste of time in my experience and should be done last. I don't want to make a fucking account and answer a hundred fucking questions, that's what the fucking interview is for. You should be filling applications out like they are shitty low level mobs and not spend too much time on them.

You thought you weren't articulate enough? No, you were just too fucking autistic. Remember, you are applying for shitty ass minimum wage that you or any normalfag or autist can do. You are an easily disposable resource. I don't think they would have any second thoughts about pulling your application from the pile. Shit, they would probably be impressed.

I know it's hard out there for a NEET, but trust me, this is seriously the best way to do this. When it comes to getting a fucking (((job))) the name of the game is quantity, not quality.

What do you mean, attack an individual? Is that even possible?

Who would you attack…?

Every job I ever had ran a background check

feels simultaneously irritating, but nice that I at least got into the final round at Amazon
maybe i should just teach english abroad for a year or get a pyrotechnics license

Every time I send my resume they either they email the application to me or I have to fill it in person before the interview

For part-time minimum wage jobs, they'll just take whoever applied first who seems to be in the general area. They won't care about your past experience or your work history, they just want to get the position filled ASAP.

If the job is on a higher level than that, you should probably make sure everything is golden before you send it.

Are you fucking stupid? If you don't answer that shit like a shining beacon of customer service, you don't even get looked at.

You know why? Because women are going to hire you. Men move on and get better jobs because they have to PAY for women. So women sit in these bullshit managerial jobs forever and thumb down dipshits like you for not meeting their bullshit personality quiz metircs they love so fucking much.

Here's a secret. You ACTUALLY live in a matriarchal society centered around the way women behave.

They have no conscience, no loyalty, and lie to get what they want with a fucking smile. And they want everyone else to do the same and play bullshit games with them because they exist to create conflict and fuck everything up.

So be the smiling fucking liar and get that job, you faggot.

Started a landscaping and roofing business with my cousin.

Suck my balls

Anyone else feel like pic related all the fucking time.

I'm also currently in the USAF. I feel like I'm wasting my time helping train pilots to learn how to fly jets (air traffic control). to eventually bomb some country in the middleast for our greatest ally.

Worst part about it is that the amount of der normies is fucking retarded.

You'll gas those kikes one of these days, don't give up hope satan.

I feel kind of the same, but rather than having trouble getting out of bed, I have trouble sleeping. The fear of not having a goal is the same however.

Twenty-five years old and near-NEET lifestyle is killing me.

It's like pottery.
t. Employed user who masturbates and shitposts with chinese cartoons daily

I used to then my waifu found me.

Same here. my sleep schedule has gone to complete shit.

everything just feels so fucking hopeless and pointless.

I like everything about this post. Kudos to you, user.

"It's not what you know, it's who you know."

Earlier this year I'd been searching for a job for months, applied to like 50 places had a few interviews, but never got hired. But then I got a job because I knew someone who worked there, and they were hiring. She put in a good word for me to the manager and I got the job almost immediately. Didn't even have to go through an interview or any HR bullshit.

Come to Boise.

Call center jobs galore. They have super high turnover rate, but if you're patient and good at problem solving you can make a decent living. They start around $13 an hour average and the living costs here are low.

The main thing they look for is someone who's going to stay with them, since most people just leave after the paid training (which is actually lots of fun, like getting paid to go to college and fuck around).

Also, NWF if youre into that. And lots of churches and conservatives.

smh just grow weed dude

So basically, get to know people ("cool" people with some connections, not jobless losers). Ask them about their work, maybe their place is hiring.

Also, it's better to apply to places that don't get hundreds of applications from people online. So a place that doesn't have any online job postings is good. Just go in there, ask to fill out an application, and when you're done, ask to talk to the manager to you can introduce yourself. This gives you a huge advantage over just applying at 50 places and seeing who bites, because you may be the only one who applies, whereas places with online job postings get hundreds of losers applying every day.

Don't call centers have the highest suicide rate?

Occupy yourself and get a fucking job.

But if you're a retard stay the fuck out, we've got enough retards that don't know their ass from their elbow in call centers.

I got a job because I replied to a mass internship request by sending in my resume. Didn't know anyone involved and I was asked for a phone call weeks later and got it.

I'm in the air force faggot. "occupy yourself" what a good fucking goy answer that is. No fucking point at all.

So NEET with better pay. :^)
Go be a nihilistic cuck somewhere else.

That works if you're skilled and experienced, but people without much skills or experience to bargain with would have to be extremely lucky for that to work much.

hey buddy if you email me here [email protected]/* */

I can direct you to an application for above minimum wage work at home position for either xbone or cable support (commissions)

I haven't even graduated yet and my only experience was one shitty job that had nothing to do with what I was hired for.

By individual I mean individual sets of genes, the human form is drawn from a complex and somewhat malleable chemical code, a code that has a particular organization and markers for specific sequences.

I will skip the technical stuff so here is the quick version, the same mechanisms that retro viral agents, certain bacteria, and even some eukaryotic organisms use to alter the genetic code can be used to selectively target individual segments. I plan to create a viral agent that has a multi-step reproduction process:

1. the infection of bacterial cells accepted by humans (lactobacillus for example)
2. once the viral agent lyses by budding (to keep the bacterial cells alive for future use) from the cell it shall be absorbed in to the targets blood stream
3. inject itself in to the subjects DNA but only to a specific genetic marker (that is only carried by a particular group)
4. once the correct maker has been identified the viral agents dormant sequences will activate that produce a blocking agent that acts on the mitochondria effectively shutting it down by binding to key enzymes
5. the targets nervous system fails and they die due to a number of reason, inability to breath being the most likely to kill first.

Very much so, many plants already have a mutualistic relationship with virus and bacteria that live inside their cells and aid the immune system or produce toxins to protect the plant; all I have to do is adapt this system to humans. If the viral agent was carried in something found inside a human mouth or nose (variants streptococcus is another example) I can have every white person on earth carry a disease that is lethal to non whites but harmless to whites. Something like a kiss or a sneeze would be enough to infect others so simply being around whites other races would be in great danger. Ideally an airborne pathogen would be best but I have yet to find one that would be next to impossible to remove from a human environment and could survive long enough for air-currents to carry it across borders or large stretches of land. I am still studying how to create airborne pathogens, a lot of this stuff isn't public knowledge and for good reason but I am trying to build up my chances of getting in to an institution with such knowledge.

Mostly those who are wiping out the white race by they shitskin or hook-nosed. Call be edgy if you like but I am increasing convinced that the white race won't wake up and do what must be done and even if they do it will be to late to save themselves from a fate for that death (miscegenation) so I am preparing for the worst case scenario. If done correctly the likely hood the viral agent will mutate to harm whites is slim but present, something like this should only be deployed as last resort… which I fear may soon be the only resort.

Why the fuck are you trying to make FOXDIE?

I just want to work in a cozy shop is all, but if you don't have experience, or your family doesn't know the owner you can't get jackshit here. My only option left now that I've applied to almost every workplace in my small town is to go on the dole and wait till they get me a job. I don't want to feel like a nig.
Sucks man.

U.S. only***

You are more expendable in the military than you are as a retail employee

anyway though, this post would be more funny if it wasn't such an accurate reflection of boomers

You will be quietly killed and your finished work will be used by jews to kill all white politicians.

You were the real biggu boss all along. Now go forth and become an excellent fighter. It is Kojima's will.

Might actually pursue this now. Thanks, user.

Last resort in case the white race becomes too diluted or so outnumbered that they can not win against those aiming to annihilate them. see>>6833034

I am not going to advertise this and I certainly won't be making this in an official institution, the tools I need can all be inconspicuously purchase and stored inside a large garage or even an cabin with a generator and water filter. All I need is the some basic agents that are fairly common to those working in the field and do not arouse any suspicion individually, as a matter of fact most of the things I need can be bought from a pharmacy and botany shop.

I have been planing this since I was in high school and I began to realize the gravity of the situation, I have thoroughly contemplated how I will do this without detection and I am always searching for kinks in my plan. I know it's risky but I have try.

ya ur fukken rite m8 dont do anything risky smfh

A bumplock? Is going to be another Evalion shut down?

I feel like this frequently. I only know 2 or 3 other right wing people irl and being around normie sheep makes me sad/stressed.

I've heard the USAF is a lot more left leaning than the army or the marines. Don't give up!

Having worked in 3 call centers, this would not surprise me.

mods are faggots. "Want to improve yourself? Fuck you. Not politics."

I go to a small non denominational christian church and it is pretty great.

ATTENTION NEETS

OP HERE

I just came back from my second trip to the staffing agency and I got a job that pays $14 an hour. Instantly.

What the fuck how come I never heard of staffing agencies?

Thanks again Holla Forums for your advice. You got me a job.

too deep in it to turn around?

For non-skilled non-dangerous labor?

Make sure to take into account the heritage mixing that's happened over the past few centuries. You don't want to take out a productive white man simply because his great-great-grandfather fucked a spic many a year ago.