Chan Games - End Tt 2017

I'm tired of shit OP's and bad threads. Lets get a serious game going. No Z1 or repeats.

To enter a tribute, provide a picture of them, their name and their gender.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/HKOON
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The idea is to let the people know in the other thread that this thread exists. They've got tunnel vision on the thread they're in.

LETS KEEP DOING IT UNTIL WE HATE IT

Nico Nico
Female

Wii fit girl
Female

I don't think you should say that.
There used to be game marathons that would go on for almost half a day, I think it'd be best that we don't incur such autism again.

Mai
Female

Time to stop Z1
Seriously

Z1 is a fucking nigger
Male

Hiyori

Female

Judai
Male

Nao
Female

Slutty hentai girl
female

Misaki
Female

OP is Z1 and he is losing it
Male

Hitoha
Female

Ragyo Kiryuin

Female

Tomoko
Female

Yuri
Male

Tanaka
Female

Queen Elsa
Female

Nina
Female

Zero Suit Fox -Female

Marik Ishtar
Male

Agiri
Female

Daisy Duck
Female

QT Asian

Female
asdasdasdasdasdasd

OP tell us how many slots are left if any

Homura
Female

Cheeh/The Wise
Male

Moe ISIS

male

OP
Male

OP LEFT AGAIN

Delete your post

I'm still here, still setting it up

You are slow as shit nigger

Custom events?

Leave normalfag

We're taking back our fatherland from the normalfag menace

wow OP you are a legit fuckup

Nice troll Z1 lel XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's 2:15 AM now I could have watched anime or read a book fuck you OP

Fucking Rocket

FUCK THIS THREAD

New thread?

FUCK Z1

Can someone convince me to go to sleep pkease

stay up

Nei

It's 2:30 AM now I could have watched anime or read a book fuck you OP

Wanna cuddle?

GO BACK TO SLEEP

A Perfect Circle was so good. I use to know this asshole who kept trying to push Tool on me, but fuck those tryharding queers, APC is where it's at.

I like them both, if you like APC you might want to check out Puscifer if you haven't already.

Haha, oh wow.
It's a good way to piss off this circlejerking faggots, good job op.

I bet you nerds run with default template still

Yes.

I told you OP was incompetent

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the idea was that someone else would pick it up and host for him.
Little does he know, that everyone else is as willing to do it as he is.

I'm fine with him not hosting it tbh. He was kind of a rulecuck. Plus, there's literally nothing wrong with circlejerks or making HG threads a circlejerk. The only threads that have ever had any sense of community have been the circlejerk threads (The love thread, the tripfag cyclical, etc.- not the pony thread. that was garbage). As a qualifier it doesn't even have any real definition besides "someone makes a post that's too friendly or people get to know each other too much without being edgy and saying 'nigger' every other post". No shit, if the same people consistently hang out around the same threads with the same aliases/personalities, they're going to start getting to know one another, and get tired of constantly being an edgelord like OP.
I'll admit the time I hosted HG was shit, but it was better than anything OP ever did.

Go away dataminer, you're not wanted here.

Haha, oh wow.
What, afraid of someone taking attention away from you? Don't worry, I'm sure he'll be back, he wouldn't want you to get lonely out here, faggot.

Hey, at least I don't just spout memes over and over like you.

Stop trying to defend yourself in third person, OP.

Alright, tell me what's wrong with banning repeats and Z1s.

Do you think this is a fucking game?

Nothing necessarily, when did I say that? The game made to "appease" "fuglug" was terrible (as per what he was trying to "prove") because he allowed unfiltered Z1 spam & repeats. He's still a rulecuck.

:^)

Okay, if you do have a problem with Z1s and repeats, which he had banned, then how was he a rulecuck? It'd be nice to know, so that I too don't get labeled as a rulecuck by someone I don't care about.
Unless you're talking about the segregation of weebs and 3D, in which case, cry more.

Well, I guess you're as cable of answering my question about rulecuckery as you are on the question about what you'll do to improve Holla Forums

Also, since it seemed to have worked, you can impersonate Z1 by saving images from danbooru.

So in case you want him to look like a desperate retard, go ahead and save images from there.

FUGTHELUG IS MIKUBOMBER

Huh? I'm perfectly capable of answering both questions, and I have in the past. Lurk more, OP.

no

This has been established.

Woops wrong image :)

It was pretty damn obvious.

Who else could possibly have such a trash waifu?

Yeah, but he hosted all four game yesterday, right?

God, that's a face I'd hope to see on a dead hobo.

Not me lol, that guy looks like an ugly nu male

I mean, believe it if you really want, but this is coming from either some gullible faggot or dysnomia or both.

Are you saying you're a chad? or a qt girl

archive.fo/HKOON
Why'd you call Z1 RJ, then?

who was the 2nd?

It must have been someone from their old circlejerk.
I think they retreated to /namefag/, you can look around there for whoever it might be.

Not me, faggot.
You could probably find out who I was if you really tried, tbqh. The only person that held the idea that he couldn't be traced back to someone else in conviction promptly got doxed, by me.

No one else could have such a trash waifu, though.
You're convincing us just as much as you convinced your dad to not have all your dumb girl's toys thrown out.

Bomber totally played anongames as well.

the plot thickens.

test

The only reason I mikupost is because I accidentally made 2 threads with the same miku image and decided to run with it.

!

Yeah I bet.
That also explains why you have some many of the stinky bitch.

It's funny how bad someone can lie once they've been exposed. Almost depressing.

It's unhealthy to speak in the third person, you know.

what's going on here

We're pointing out how fuglug is bomber but he's denying it.
We also all know how to impersonate Z1 with the right filename and everything now.

[17:18:12] ミクSeeker: Truth be told, this isn't my first happening. I've been through a few rodeos.
[17:19:10] ミクSeeker: We'll need Uncle, yourself, me, maybe Ret, and king. when we gather everyone up, we'll re-enact the scene, I'll take the screenshot, edit the exif, test it with an exif viewer, wait a bit, then send it to everyone to distribute.
[17:19:58] ミクSeeker: I say 'Wait a bit' because if the timestamps in the screenshot are too close to the time when the images first appear on the board, a clever user might catch on to my plan.

he was always a sneaky one

I'm not the only person that consistently cop/pastes his images now.

who cares

Hahah le secret plan :^) :^) le cats cradle xDD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) le discord xDD ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) so le spooky!!! rofl :^)

Shitposting to defend yourself? How pathetic.

You're not convincing anyone.
It's a shame your dad took you back in.

Holy shit avatarfag drama is autistic

I'm pretty sure it's actually Z1 trying to divert attention away from his fuck up last night.

[01:23:38] ミクSeeker: >mfw I'm actually good at shill tactics
[01:23:50] dysnomia: wew
[01:23:53] ミクSeeker: >mfw it was the good old "look over here while I actually do something over HERE"

Nah fuck off with your avatar politics, it's just anons acting like fags.

I appreciate you standing in my defense against my accusations against myself, but please, I have a reputation to ruin here.

If you really only wanted to ruin your reputation you wouldn't have revealed yourself, you're just looking for attention like every other avatarfag.

Total(le) rused!!!

Who's to say it's even me?
Please see this post

CHECK OUT MY NEW THREAD >>6825813

No thanks bomber.

nice meme

Honestly the hunger games threads aren't really about the games anymore, they're more so for avatarfags to chum up to one another, or shit all over eachother, and for drama to be stirred.
It's pretty funny.

It's unironically much more fun that way. I don't think anybody has, in the history of imageboards, came to HG threads just for the HG. It's boring as fuck procedurally generated events. It's about the circlejerking community.

[17:43:29] ミクSeeker

[17:43:36] ミクSeeker

[17:43:39] dysnomia
hail eris

[17:46:14] ミクSeeker
Fucking eris

Okay Z1, head on back to /namefag/

[17:46:23] ミクSeeker
Miku's gonna win next round

[17:46:29] dysnomia
No.

[17:46:32] ミクSeeker
Yes

[17:46:40] ミクSeeker
These aren't Anongames anymore

[17:46:44] ミクSeeker
It's Mikugames

christ this is cringy

how about you avatar retards go with the other gays

We should make hunger games like /r9k/, no tribute repeats even in separate threads, this will keep avatarfags away.

Why do you think Z1 started banning Z1?

Because he's a suck-up.

Except no one asked him to do it.

So it's a moshpit of meme spouting? Sounds like the real cringe to me. next time you talk tell him to make me BO, tbqhwyrn

is that leafy? :^)

You'd have to have an autistically devoted host, to write down each name of every character and to look back to that list when they host a new game.
Then, unless they go out of their way to memorize the pictures, people could submit the same character under a different name.
I don't think anyone would be willing to put in that much effort, considering how little it will be appreciated.

You sure are being defensive. The average person would have said "no that's not me" and carried on with life.

Yeah, that's because it's so obviously him.
Accept this and let the fat fucker sit and acknowledge he isn't fooling anyone.

Except I'm not being defensive, Holla Forums is just gullible as fuck. Why are you do mad, dude?

i hope u choke on a hotpocket and die

It's almost like they're not wrong, bomber.

Nah… stop being so easily rused

Isn't that a good thing in a host though?
You wouldn't want some asshole who only lets things go their way, the idea is to have someone who serves the players.

So you serve the players by limiting their options. Good idea.

Please see this thread

False equivalence. Not allowing ANY z1s or ANY repeats =/= not allowing 10s of z1s and repeats, that are obviously just funposting to take advantage of the lack of rules.

You're leaking subtleties

Yeah, sorry, wasn't aware who I was talking to.
You couldn't host to save your life, you opinion isn't valuable.

Shiggy diggy doo, all of you.

Also I hosted just fine, faggot. Far better than OP (you) tbh.

It's the same mannerisms, same commas after the same words, same sentence formatting. You're not trying hard enough to disguise it. It's too late.

Dude, you are actually delusional. You're being taken for a ruse cruse by, possibly, dysnomia and mikuseeker. And stylometry/stylistics is literally part what I do for a living, and I can tell you I don't sound like him.

Give me one (1) problem with how I hosted.

You know, that was a nickname we had given you on /namefag/, right? You're not convincing anyone.
Do this board a favor and go homeless again.

Only the first round, and because people were complaining that the other thread went too fast. I sped it up to 5~ minutes later on, and people complaiend that I was going too fast again so I sped it down again.

Okay

I actually did though.

Hey OP

Do something right for once and post the damn link to your custom games.

That's it then, fugthelug is actually truth seeker.
Thread's done for, everyone bail.

Nope, you're still retarded.