Kirilian Energy

It is proved that you are emitting an energy with a special camera by the Soviet Dr. Kirilian in the 1920s. He showed that all people, and biological life emits an energy, an aura.

If you photograph a person that are missing an arm with a kirilian camera, the camera will show that there is still an energy field around the place where the arm used to be. The same applies to a leaf that was cut in half, you can still observe the energy it emits like it was still in one piece.

Why i want to discuss this is because i googled it, and apparantly it is done experiments with food. When you cook food it removed very much of the Kirilian Energy, apparantly. Therefore many new-agers believe that it is most healthy to eat your food raw, because the heating process removes the energy. This is not X-tier, but science. Does anyone have any material or knowledge about the subject? I know that it is possible to power a lightbulb with a potato, but is there more to this than that?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fmm4P9mCXoA

Other urls found in this thread:

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=91942527132086499713
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take this to /x/

Interesting, do you have some other sources besides a pic and a jewtube video?

If you say so. Now provide evidence or fuck off.

Very scientific

You left out the part where they didn't clean the glass of leftover moisture before taking a second picture.
Fuck off with this nonsense.

Aren't these different ways of taking photos.. I don't know how to explain it briefly in English but somehow redundant?

Like they use technology that gives the result one wants? Same with Aura photography that produces a random pattern based on something that may be completely irrelevant like heat making different patterns?

Personally I don't completely say no to possibilities beyond our comprehension, but stuff like this seems fishy at best.

Slav science.

Energy fields that surround humans were first discovered by Semyon Davidovich Kirlian
in 1939 in Krasnodar, capital city of the Kuban region in the South of Russia. Kirlian
found that photography of biophysical fields around the body could be achieved with
high-frequency electrical fields and a spark generator which oscillates at 75 to 200KHz.
The generator causes a high-frequency field to emanate between two clamps which hold
the sample and photographic paper. The high-frequency electrostatic field causes the
biophysical field to resonate and become excited. Once excited, the biophysical field
around the living object (hand or leaf) gives off photons. The 75 to 200KHz electric field
causes photons of light to be radiated by the living tissue, which fall on the photographic
paper and produce images of the biophysical excitation. They are not actual pictures of
the biophysical field, but secondary effects, rather like the wake of a boat through the
water. Kirlian’s photographs of leaves which had sections cut out revealed entire
biophysical fields that showed the entire leaf as if it was uncut. It was as if the
biophysical field was the energetic blueprint for the leaf. Later research has found that the
human body has a biophysical field around it composed of morphogenic fields, defined
by cell biologists as the fields which switch genes on and off and control cell
development. They determine whether a cell will become a skin cell or an eye cell, for
instance. US military intelligence evaluated the Kirlian effect:

‘…the Soviets seem preoccupied with the search for the energy that carries or facilitates
telepathy transmission. Is it electromagnetic or not? The search for this unknown energy
has led the Soviets to Kirlian photography; named after its inventors Semyon and
Valentina Kirlian. The Kirlians developed a technique of photographing with a highfrequency
electrical field involving a specially constructed high-frequency spark
generator, tuned up and down between 75,000 and 200,000 electrical oscillations per
second. Their first photographs showed turquoise and reddish-yellow patterns of flares
coming out of specific channels within leaves. A magnified picture of a finger showed
craters of light and flares’ By the 1960s research on bioluminescence revealed by Kirlian
photography was going on in many Soviet universities. Perfected techniques of
photographing the play of high-frequency currents on humans, plants and animals, as
well as on inanimate matter have set the Soviets on some striking discoveries about the
energetical nature of man. "Bio-plasma” is a term coined by the Soviets for
bioluminescent phenomena or energy. Scientists at the Kazakh State University at Almaata
have found illnesses tend to show up in advance as a disordered play of flares from
the "bio-plasma" long before they manifest in the physical body. Doctor A.
Podshibyakin, an electrophysiologist at the Institute of Clinical Physiology in Kiev, has
found that by charting acupuncture points a correlation exists between the "bio-plasma"
and changes on the surface of the sun. At the exact moment solar flares (sun spots) occur,
there are changes in the electrical potential of the skin's acupuncture points. These
electrical charges are measured by a tobiscope (probably a simple wheatstone bridge
device). In some way the "bio-plasma" of the body is sensitive to these solar explosions
the instant they occur even though it takes about two days for the cosmic particles to
reach the earth.

The most significant use of Kirlian photography is in the area of psychokinesis or mind
over matter (PK). Doctor Genady Sergeyev of the A.A. Uktomskii Military Institute in
Leningrad believes Kirlian photography may uncover the mechanism of PK. Sergeyev is
a prominent mathematician for the Soviet military who works closely with an
electrophysiologist from the University of Leningrad, Doctor L. Pavlova. Sergeyev has
devised important mathematical and statistical methods for analyzing the EEG which
allowed parapsychologists to follow the actions of telepathy in the brain. The type of
work reported by Sergeyev in 1967 and 1968 is just now beginning to appear in the US
efforts to understand the transmission of telepathy. Sergeyev has conducted several years
of intensive lab research on the outstanding PK psychic in Leningrad, Nina Kulagina_
Sergeyev registered heightened biological luminescence radiating from Kulagina's eyes
during the apparent movement of objects by PK. [Appendix 1, pages 33-35.]

Sorry for wall of text, it is from this book:
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=91942527132086499713

" I know that it is possible to power a lightbulb with a potato, but is there more to this than that? "

this shows you have no idea what you are talking about, and that you have no idea of how energy works.
I wouldnt take any advice or comment serious from people like you.

Nothing personel kid

You can fucking do it yourself, i have done it at the technical museum as a kid. I am no expert, but i am asking you if you know anything about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography

Well, i am not exactly sure what you are referring too.
Yes you can use a potato as battery, you can use soil as battery… you'd be surprised how many things you can use as a battery.

But a lot of shit you say in your opening post are just blatanly fucking false.

And a lot of new-age/hippy/spiritscience/pseudoscience warning lights go off when i read things like:

- "an energy" , "special" camera, "aura", "biological life", "the energy".

the "missing arm" stuff is false, missing leaf shit is false…

the best way to find out if something is fringe or /x tier or just fucking loony is to just see what practical applications the claim has.

explain the coin, is a coin biological life?

coin xD

Like I thought, it's literally just showing the arcs you can see with your bare eyes if you have enough power.

The "Kirlian energy" is just electricity.
Fuck sake.

Pretty interesting, true or not. I'll definitely look into it more. Thanks for posting it.

Immediately suspicious.
>>>/x/

SEE THIS SILLY PHOTO? IT'S PROOF

PROOF I SAY

pick one

OP IS A RETARDED NIGGER – SAGE AND REPORT

This fucking thread is why we cant have science threads anymore

op made me laugh so hard

he's trying to learn user. We should never criticise that

pseudoscience doesn't belong here
inb4

Wilhelm Reich did a lot on Orgone energy user.

I believe its linked to this.

The fact that his books were burnt by the US and he died in a federal prison might suggest that the 'debunkers' are not totally up to speed on his work.

Indeed both Freud and Jung both posited a sexual/life energy at the early stages of their career.
As do almost all martial arts with any sort of spiritual slant.

Maybe read about this next?

woooahh brooo, energy?
woooahhh, like thats sooo coool and things

Krillin energy?

((((Wilhelm Reich)))) was a con man and orgone energy is a fraud designed for him to sell overpriced metal boxed and crystal pyramids to New Agers. There's no evidence to support his theories, no matter what ((((Freud)))), ((((Jung)))) or even ((((Einstein)))) say.

I know (((his))) roots.

There is plenty of evidence if you're not blue pilled on psychology etc…

It's called electroluminescence.

All living thing are damp. Damp things conduct electricity.

"Aura" size and shape depends on conductivity. Organic produce tend to be fresher than conventional -> more juice leaks out -> more conductivity -> more "aura".

Boiled carrot moistures substrate around it -> more conduction -> more current -> more "aura"

Here's some living metal for you

>>>/x/

Okay, OP here. I am not trying to teach you anything, i am just asking about Kirlian energy. I am asking on a damn nat soc forum because i had the belief that you guys where red pilled. I'm aware this forum is full of shills these days, and i am very sorry for mentioning the term " new age" which might have discredited the whole field of science. This has come from reading about the metaphysic research of the KGB and CIA, which is supported by substantive evidence. I don't have a fucking clue about electrics, im not an electrician, but i have read about metaphysics and the electromagnetic fields that surrounds biological life, and i wonder if it is really anything worth researching. We are surrounded by waves, that might influence our mood and temper, as well as our energy.

What kind?
Thermal?
Potential?
Electric?

Go back to farming grandps

Were*

Sure thing pops
The thing with science however is that you see phenomenon and then have a hypothesis that would explain it and you try to prove it with experiments, not just see phenomenon and then simply claim things are such a way.

You keep throwing this word a lot, but I dont think you understand it.

vegan here, I eat lots of my nuts and veg raw. I only cook beans though. can't eat hard beans.

hello "totally real people"

you see ivan
venn you start to make science and sheeit
you must make it slavtastic as possible

reported + hid + saged

Go back to the Commune.

jung was not jewish you newfaggot

Get this new age Deepak Chopra shit outta here.

kill yourself

less than half of Holla Forums these days is non-shills/agents and most of those think Trump is secretly working in our favor…so I wouldn't expect much. Not to mention, they're boring as fuck. Like shells of human beings that only resonate with stale Trump memes. Of course there are exceptions.

/fringe/ was a good board for this sort of discussion until a jewess mod nuked it.

Are you one of those shills, user?

most of /fringe/ moved to fringechan

AN HERO FAGGOT