The_Donald bans Trump supporters for no reason

Was banned from The_Donald for calling someone a cuck who wouldn't even mention to his closest friends that he supports Trump. Mods banned me with the message "Sorry you're upset, good luck with the Clinton Foundation!"

mods please ban this faggot here too

Go eat Hilldogs rotting cunt.

And you think anyone here cares because?

You were banned because you are faggot.

this.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

What the fuck do you expect from a bunch of civic nationalist reddit fags?

The_Donald mods are shills.

What are they shilling?

plebbit is useful in the same way e-celebs are. they're only useful when promoting our cause and they're disposable.

And that's why you got banned, you fucking faggot.

They want Trump supporters to stay silent cucks.

You deserved it

Who are you to decide if someone should risk their job for fucking around with some libshit?

Even though everyone on reddit are massive faggots, you are probably the most useless faggot of them all. Posting 1 word replies adding nothing to threads just to be edgy. You deserved your ban.

No one's going to cry over you, faggot, because you were just being a useless edgelord. Get lost.

Die, you goddamn Reddicuck.

I wish our mods would permaban you as well.

go back to >>>/reddit/ you fuck

Aw the shills are all salty I'm exposing The_Donald for what it is. Sax!

Hi Holla Forums!

We know The_Donald is shit, everything on reddit is.

>>>/reddit/

Oy vey goy look at that the obvious kike libtard and other filth shitshow that is reddit banned me for being a big meanie.
BOO HOO BEETER MAKE A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT SO EVERBODY CAN SEE HOW IMPORTANT MY CUCKY BAN IS FROM A CUCKED WEBSITE.

go kill yourself and go back you fucking fag.

too lazy to make webm for thrash

reddit was Holla Forums's greatest ally in GamerGay.

THIS ISN'T SUDDENLY OKAY YOU FAGGOT
JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE CREATED ONE OR TWO ROOMS OR BOARDS OR WHATEVER THAT ARE JUST SLIGHTLY CUCKED DOESN'T MEAN BROWSING REDDIT IS SUDDENLY OKAY

That's interesting. It looks like the sticky might be a setup to make visitors think only ebil racists believe there's something wrong with taking so much money from rich foreigners.

Have you seen his reply? He is just a giant cuck.

SRS owns every subreddit, just get off and stop contributing to the website.

this

fuck reddit

I got banned for replying 'degenerate' to someone calling the God-Emperor 'daddy'.

Just end yourself, OP.

Kill yourself immediately for acknowledging reddit exists you faggot trend cucking lefty cunt

Reddit is and always will be the place where people who get scared of cuckchan flock to because they get harassed and trolled there and cry about it, or need that millennial entitlement and merit

Already i hate you.

Wow truly such a surprise. Its not like redditors cant handle being insulted or anything…

Should have told you good luck with killing yourself because you're such a fucking autistic failure that might fuck that up.

You deserve the worst kind of death possible. I vote for umbrella up the ass and pulled out while open.

Imagine being butthurt over a ban

I've been banned so many times from so many places that I lost count long ago

What the fuck is wrong with you kikes? We must support our brothers in arms

As if the influx of faggotry wasn't bad enough, we're gonna have more. fucking redditards.

This isn't Reddit. Fuck off OP