Purge this board of spics

I am sick and tired of shit skinned Mexican faggots flooding this board. There has been a recent surge in wetbacks posting and no one else seems to care. Every time someone posts a picture of themselves it is always always a sub-human brown fucker who then proceeds to encourage other spics to start posting in their dirty language. I believe that they are the reason for the increased interracial/trap/cp/overall degeneracy posting on this board and should be purged completely, first from Holla Forums and then from the world. They have not contributed a single worthwhile thing and instead leech off of their European conquerors in everything. Look at every single Hispanic country; they are all liberal marxist faggots without a single worthwhile nationalistic or right wing party.

In summary, fuck spics. Go to your faggot hispachan or whatever that shithole is called and leave the superior white man alone.

Also post images of ugly manlet spics

I thought that was President Marco of the Philippines

Second Picture

What about That Spic that is Learning Arabic to Pick Up Arabic Moslem Girls In Egypt??… What about Him??…

Spain should have wiped them all out when they had the chance.

Evo Morales is Native American

Castro was Spanish

& the Mexican Painter was a Communist Mestizo

Last Person Should have Been Executed

What about him? He's still a worthless Mexican and should stay off this board.

You just don't get it do you.

How Do You Know that He Is Mexican??…

If he's a Mexican then I called him what he is, if he's not then I insulted him, which is better.

Anyway, the only reason that you would try to redeem him would be if you were a spic sympathizer or were one yourself. Either way you should get off this board and kys.

You just don't get it do you.

Or if I Was the Same Exact Person you Were Talking about??…

b/ is random. if you want to keep spics off your board, go to Holla Forums. what a faggot. Superior white man who speaks spanish, reporting in. PS: if you are bothered by being an ignorant fuck, learn spanish, don't make the problem of everyone else who ignores the threads they don't take part in.

Please leave.

Being from Uruguay does not make you a "superior white man" you retarded fag. If you had read my post, which I'm sure you were only half-able to due to your shit English and sub-human comprehension, you would see that I'm complaining about the language and the trash culture that your people bring to this site. But anyway, there are specific boards and chans for speaking your dirty language so go fuck off to them, but keep off this board.

You don't understand the language, so you can hardly criticize it. Culture wise…. the only hispanic country I know is Mexico which has a greater homegrown culture than the usa, however their redneck trash culture is far greater than in the usa as well.

Did I ever say I didn't understand the language? Christ you spics are dumb as fuck.
Butt-hurt Mexican detected.
Every aspect of their culture that is good is borrowed from the Spanish. Even their drug cartels were organizations that started in Colombia. There is not one good thing that has come out of Mexico. Vid related.

So you're a self hating half-spic?

It depends on what you like culturally, though if you are only interested in blockbuster films and americanized cultural foods …

Once again you assume. 0 critical thinking is a trait common in brown skinned fags like you. Did you know that websites can translate languages for you? typical Marxist spic, spouting nonsense such as the idea that there is not truth. Tell me one good thing that Mexico has produced culturally that isn't some relativism bullshit.

chips & salsa.

Ya este hilo es un hispanathread. Venganse putos!

What about all the cumskined mexicans that are not redman?

kek keep trying you dumb spic. Also not sure what you're trying to prove with that picture other than reinforcing the notion that all Mexicans are ugly as fuck.

Tevez isn't mexican.
Educate yourself, faggotlord.

see

tacos, tortas, tamales, tequila

this is me degenerate

This is the Only Use I Have for White Girls… That and Money…

Cago en la leche de tu puta madre

If your countries greatest cultural contribution is food that looks like shit and that is primarily made out of rice and beans then you might as well kill yourself.

Stay mad beaner. Doesn't surprise me that you would use Holla Forums memes either. take the advice that I gave your other spic friend.

If you didn't want to be treated like an ignorant retarded faggot, don't talk like you. Faggot.
Refer to spics in general and not just the country you happen to live next to. Dumbass.

AYYY este que no entiende nada fuera de su propria casa.

Alright, I'll explain it to you since you clearly are pure Mayan or some other retarded native american race. The only people who know or care about the difference between the various people of south america are dirty south americans like yourself. For us white people we see you like you are, dirty brown skinned beaners. Therefore, the only people who would get triggered by the images are brown skinned sub-humans like yourself. It was bait, and you fell for it like the dumb fucking spic you are. Now leave this board and kill yourself.

I think op is Mexican

Este guero ni puede trollear bien.

tambien creo que sea mexicano.

Just proving my point that this board is flooded with beaners.

Then get out

Tevez is paid a million a week to play 90mins of football in china. he may not be very smart, but he's earned more this year than you will in your entire lifetime of basement neetism. so, stfu, stupid burger.

Casi un billion de gente hablan español, no solo frijoleros. ¿Eres mexicano, op?

Learn to read English and understand pragmatics you dumb beaner.

More butt-hurt Mexicans. Keep showing yourselves and proving my point.

este hilo es una mierda, y op es un puto

I agree, this thread is shit because it's filled to the brim with spics. I'm just doing my part as a white man to remind the rest of the community how we've been invaded.

Are educated people.
There, I proved the thread is made by a retard with an IQ in the double digits and should therefore not be taken seriously.

You should just leave before you embarrass yourself any more. It is bait for all brown-skinned beaners south of the US border. Mexicans, Nicaraguans, Uruguayans, all sub-human and I used the images to lure them in to expose the truth: shitskins have invaded this board.

You can red herring about your stupid ass point as much as you want you dumb little faggy shit, that doesn't change the fact that a dumb ignorant shitter like you doesn't have any right to pretend like he calls the shots here.
So your strategy to lure hispanics out is to lure them it.

kek, stay mad you shitskinned faggot. Just remember that you will never be white. Once again you demonstrate how little English you understand for being such an "educated" person. It is bait to show that indeed spics have invaded this board by luring them in here and exposing them. Hopefully they will either self-deport or get banned by the mods if we ever get non-fag mods.

That's the part you don't seem to understand.
Your "plan" is to lure hispanics in.
So they get out.
Was being retarded part of your plan?

What power do I have to get them out? All I can do is call attention to the fact that this board is filled to the brim with spics. The two ideal outcomes are that (1) the spics self-deport to their own boards or (2) I draw attention to the fact that there are beaners everywhere on this site by exposing them here. With this increased awareness other anons will push to have them banned from the site. Once again, you have embarrassed yourself by demonstrating your sub-human intellect you spic.

Sure, allow me to leave this board because you said so.
Brilliant plan, Light Yagami.
Draw attention to a fact everyone knew about already? Are you going to make a thread about how water is transparent next?

You've removed all doubt that you are a shitskin yourself. You are just playing into my game.

so what is your game, exactly? from an outsider's pov, it appears to be making yourself look ugly minded and deeply stupid. there's no point in that, btw; whites are notorious assholes.

How was the fact that I was hispanic not obvious from the start? Why would I try to hide it? Are you brain damaged?
Furthermore, you're dodging the argument that your "plan" is fucking retarded with the stupidest fucking ad hominem ever, because it barely qualifies as a personal attack.

Whoa there, sorry bud, I didn't know I was dealing with Dr Evil and his master plan here.

Alright, did your philosophy 101 class at Santa Barbara Community College just go over basic argument fallacies? This is the second one you've mentioned. The fact that you still don't realize what you are doing is shameful. Keep it up.

I'm starting to think you're a street shitter yourself because you're scared of actual arguments. Shouldn't you be busy doing scam tech support for Windows?

Your idea of our argument is basically your inability to understand what I am doing. I've explained myself several times yet you continue to badger on without a clue spurting buzzwords in an attempt to make up for your inferior spic intellect. Face it, you will always be brown and inferior, both physically and mentally.

the only thing in america of value to us hispanics is money. the culture is vulgar and cheap, the natives are narrow minded and violent. the girls are greedy, demanding and promiscuous. the education is marginally better than that available for free in burkina faso. we come for the money and only the money, fatso. the rest we despise, which makes it all so sweet to take from you and give nothing in return. suck it up. it'll go on forever.

Back to the argument because I hit a nerve, eh? Maybe you're self conscious about your shitskin heritage.
Anyway, that's a blatant strawman and you know it.
The argument was going pretty smoothly till here and from there onwards you chose to ignore it because you knew I was right. It's a dumb as fuck "plan" or "game" and it's hilarious that you speak with such words as if you were the evil mastermind of some fucking anime or superhero movie. lol. If you're dumb as a rock you should at least not hype the dumb shit you're doing.

Do you even know what a buzzword fucking is? Street shitter ain't one, it's just what you are.

Once again you assume everything you dumb fucking spic. Anyway, unlike you I have a job so I am going to sleep, but I'll explain everything to you in plain text so you will finally understand. I got everything I needed from you: I wanted to find out if you were a beaner and you told me. I also got you to bump my thread and spread awareness of the beaner invasion on this board. Thank you very much you stupid spic.

sleep tight, donkey. you work sundays? how stupid can you get?

Once again you prove you're the one spouting buzzwords because if that wasn't the buzzword, then nothing else can be.

For the third time, the whole argument was that doing all of that is pointless.
You keep dodging that argument because it hurts, and now you run away like the little sissy bitch you are.
Hell, I could help your little "plan" myself and make threads about how I'm a spic all day and keep bumping them if I wanted to. That won't make me go away. That won't make anybody go away.
You're not an intelligent white man, you're a dumb street shitter and you gotta go to sleep because you gotta go to your cleaning job tomorrow (clearly because tomorrow is fucking Saturday and you obviously don't have an office job you shitskin cleaning lady) and today's discussion got you too upset for you to take it.
Good night.

You will always be brown. Lol

Nice try Pajeet

This thread has been reported to ICE

You stupid motherfucker.