Mods are fucking idiots general

You know I didn't think the moderation here could get worse.
But nope, it just got a thousand times worse.
Hell they'll probably delete this thread first before they delete the CP because I had the audacity to speak out against them.
Post about why Holla Forums mods suck big sweaty cock.

reported this thread.

>>>/reddit/

Yes I browse /r/4Chan so what?

Moderation=Making things less extreme

Oh good now they're posting on other threads.
Actually CP user spam as much as you can maybe when Holla Forums gets taken down the mods will finally stop sucking dick so much and actually pay attention to their sites.

Site.
Fuck I can't type correctly, I'm filled with so much rage.

:o

oh dear

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if at this point Dysnomia was deliberately trying to take down Holla Forums.

Okay, this is bait. r-right user?

Yeah but sometimes I wish it weren't because at this rate /r/4Chan will actually become better than we are now.

don't quote that post that ends with '984', lets see how long it stands before getting deleted.

And it's not really much of a CP anyway. So what, you could go to a nudist beach and see naked children…meh.

Yeah but it's enough to trigger the mods to hell but they still aren't doing shit, there's three posts with cp. Seriously now the mods don't even care about cp.

How does freedom taste? I can't wait till IRL is Holla Forums gore,cp freedom!

lel. the rebel.

What ever happened to him?

dysnomia or the guy he bought a pizza?

test

checked

also how long did those images last?

mod seemed to act quickly.

sorry about that. just seeing what this tripcode shit is about.

Well, check this. You can even decrypt tripcodes to give you words.

This isn't in the FAQ?

Oh the mods finally did something and deleted the cp after half an hour.

No, you're not supposed to do it anyway. I use a program that bruteforces tripcode values.
You're still a newfag, so nothing to worry about.

So you can steal my tripcode?

you're thinking well. But no, only theoretically. It would require too much CPU power to just decrypt any tripcode. I don't have a quantum computer or anything.

Why are you even here

I'm pretty sure he is just an attentionseeking retard.

Here's an example, I brute-forced your last 5 characters. Idk if you're still here.

So you're saying I'm not and idiot or a cock suck?

I am jew

Does this imply the first post was you? So you sat there rubbed one out then did something after 30mins about all the CP?

okay

forgot the tripcode

No I was talking about the image, unfortunately no amount of irony can ever dilute the fact that you suck fat oily dick.

Odd, I have actually been impressed with the moderating here over the last week or so. A vast improvement over what it has been. So maybe your butt hurts because you are too immature to follow the rules. Try Desitin, I hear it works on diaper rash.

i think i'm starting to psychosomatically associate the smell of handsoap with the smell of shit.

which is fucking tragic because the handsoap i use is pomegranate scented and pomegranates are delicious.

i'm so terribly immature that i don't like rules. that's why i came here a few yrs ago: to escape rulecucks and other sundry faggots of your ilk. the moderation lurches from terrible to worse for anybody with a brain and a love of freedom. this excludes Holla Forums, but not all Holla Forums. so fuck off and stay there.

What? I don't comprehend, user. Help a dumb fuck out.

Quit your damn whining

I hate to be the one to break the news to you junior, but this site has rules. They are posted at the top of the page where it says "RULES". And if you are so immature that you don't like rules it should be YOU that leaves. Reality is hard sometimes, especially when it invades your delusional fantasies regarding things like unlimited freedom.

The rules were just changed you retard, that's what people are complaining about. Because it's going to lead to more and more rules as the faggot mods try and get a few users to jerk them off.

It used to simply be no spam (actual spam, not what i don't like = spam) and no illegal content, that was it.

the guys a moron, user. reason just doesn't get through.