Be me

(Six days clean)

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefix.com/content/hallucinogens-psychedelics-LSD-PTSD-addiction-research8760
psychedelics.com/psychedelic-drug-addiction/psychedelics-and-addiction-treatment-is-it-necessary/
aaagnostica.org/2016/12/22/psychedelics-in-addiction-treatment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

an hero

Quads decide how I be an hero

Pray to God and become a Christian.

Go back on meth

Meth is pretty good

Try getting into psychedelics. It'll get rid of your dependency of meth and improve your life. You won't develop a physical dependency on psychedelics either.

thefix.com/content/hallucinogens-psychedelics-LSD-PTSD-addiction-research8760
psychedelics.com/psychedelic-drug-addiction/psychedelics-and-addiction-treatment-is-it-necessary/
aaagnostica.org/2016/12/22/psychedelics-in-addiction-treatment/

Just keep pushing through it. Withdrawal sucks ass but it doesn't last forever. Eat something very light like crackers.

Never tried those. Meth occasionally causes hallucinations and it terrifies me. Never actually tripped, kinda afraid to

Having some tortilla chips now. Seems easier to eat but time will tell. Only going to have a few

Get some root beer and maybe some heroin or benzos.

Howthefuckwillrootbeerhelp.png

Yeah, that'll work. Just something you can keep down to get some calories. You'll feel a little better tomorrow.

The founder of Alchoholics anonymous originally encouraged the use of LSD as part of the 12 step program.

It wont cure your addiction, but it may help you see your addiction in a new light and make it easier to recover.

Godspeed user. You're trying your best and thats the best thing anyone can do.

I suppose I'll try the LSD route. Never had it and no clue how to make it or where to get it but I'll look around. I'm desperate enough to try.

This thread reads like 2010 4/b/. Excuse my autism but all of you, especially OP, need to go die.

My sincere apologies for not using the format you would like to be entertained by tonight/not replying to your liking. Go eat the hot pocket from your mother's cunt and come back. I'll have it all fixed up then, nigger.

You need to be sober and not in mid-hellish withdrawal when you do LSD. This is really not the best time for it.

How do you even get on meth? What is it like? I've never tried it and literally don't know anyone who sells it.

It helps a lot with nausea.

In my case I had never heard of it either. I had just moved a few thousand miles and a was just a pothead mainly. My friend said, "hey do you like meth?" (I should have ran far away right then.) I laughed and was like, "I'm not really into pills. Then they chuckled and said it's not a pill. Then they handed me this dildoish looking glass thing and said it was a pipe. They explained to me how to use it and I went for it. Immediately after one hit my eyes got huge and I said, "I never want to stop having this feeling. I want to feel this way the rest of my life." That was almost four years ago and I'm still on it. Smoking it lost its ability to get me that same feeling so now I have to inject it. I'm ready to just not have the feeling anymore.

OK I'll try that, thanks user. Looking for some benzos too. I'm prescribed valium but as fate would have it, I'm out.

eat all the meth you can and do the od.

Interesting. I've seen a meth pipe before it belonged to a 16 year old crack addict that was a weird evening, but have never actually encountered meth. Is it the same consistency as crack cocaine? I've also read that its chemically similar to amphetamine (speed), just stronger, is this true?

It's kinda similar in consistency. A little bit harder and more clear like. Looks exactly like rock salt that you would use to melt ice on your sidewalk or porch, but it's slightly more brittle.

i'm glad i never tried meth

Cool. I will avoid it.
Good luck staying clean user

I like meth. It's a good drug.

It will tear you in half and you will not realize it until you are on the ground and done for. I obviously enjoyed it at one point too, but it is nowhere close to a good drug

Gtfo normie

kek, keep trying reddit. You will always stick out like a sore thumb.

This user is right.

sage for cancer thread

Still no sleep, still can't hold food down. But thanks to all anons who offered help. Special shout outs to the psychedelic help links (even though I'm not sure I'm ready to take that route just yet) and to the user who suggested root beer. I'll pick some up tomorrow

every addict-hater can fuck off. we're everywhere, and we function. They aren't whining, they're in incredible physical/mental pain. Depends on the drug.

You seem to be on alc, so yeah, root beer sprite etc
if you have access to ANY benzodizepines, take some and wean off those. but from experience, never get a benzo addiction, but they still help. and iut acts on GABA like alc, and emulates alc. but medical. Think methadone.

oh hey, and shit like Valerian root, Kava KAva, phenibut, etc. All legal, none are harmful (at least if you show them respect), and all act on that receptor. order online? go for it. but grocer stores have TWO supplements you want. Trust me. 1. L Lysine 2. Valerian root. sorry for the rant, I'm just getting out of a similar situation

I just happen to have valerian root. Got left behind by my girlfriend. How could this help?

Can I suck you off?

Not that guy, but it's a mild anxiolytic and a tranquilizer. It also gives me fucked up dreams/nightmares, so look out for that.

…But she stood with you while you were a meth head?

good luck user, hang in there.

If you're extremely desperate, you can get high off of the propylhexedrine in Benzedrex inhalers (OTC).

This is the best advice. Psychedelics are the greatest drugs. I don't know what the fuck people see in pacifying and body-destroying garbage like meth and heroin etc. Yeah you'll feel good, but psyches can do that too and they'll also teach you shit and help you sort yourself the fuck out.