Debate Thread

So I'm arguing with my friend and he apparently can't understand why men would find it gross and break up with a girl if they found out she drank some guy's piss before. He appaently isn't into nasty things like that, but somehow it wouldn't phase him.

Like imagine if you were a footfag and you find out that your gf licked a dude's feet. Like you find out he used to rub them all over her body and stuck them in her pussy. Now how would your feel? This girl, who has such pretty feet in your eyes, has submitted to nasty man feet. You have now essentially licked a dude's feet by licking hers might be one conclusion you come to.

Or let's say you're dating a girl and fucking her ass, and then you find out a week later she licked a guy's ass right after he took a shit. Would you be cool with this, knowing you made out with her like five minutes ago? I hate to use the word but you'd feel like kind of a cuck right? I mean sure you can do that to her to feel like you 'won', but ultimately you cannot win as you have still taken some guy's ruined goods before you even knew about it

Either way, I don't see why in modern society it's too much to ask for a girl to not have eaten some guy's shit or some other gross thing. I don't even care if a girl is a slut, but if she goes into excrement I'm sorry you've gotta go.

Some of you will be like my friend and won't care somehow, and others will probably make jokes about how 'it's just a greenlight to do what you want to her XD'. Others will try to lecture me, saying 'you can never ruin a girl even if she was mutilated because it's in the past :)"

I want to know what you think about it

user, whether you like it or not, this is today's dating landscape. This is why some choose not to ask questions about a person's past. it would be good if we were in a purer world but it ain't so. Anyway, you might luck out and get a "good" girl but she may be such a good girl she is a starfish in bed.

Dude you're full of shit., yOu're basically telling me I have to choose between a shit-stained slut and a dead fish

I would be a little jelly but actually happy means she will do whatever you want.

Then I could make her fuck a dog.

The idea is to find them so attractive that you kind of don't mind what they may have done.

What does that mean? She doesn't bath? If she doesn't tell you how will you know? Women notoriously lie to their boyfriends about their pasts (not all) because they know a reaction like yours is what will happen. You can get a snow white girl from your church, in the end you have no idea what she has or hasn't done.

yes

Lol
People who are actually getting sex don't worry about such things
Silly autist

/thread

I'm a virgin and I know this is true

I hope for sake you never have kids. Just imagine your daughter and her boyfriend/husband coming to visit you. Imagine the smug look on his face as she kisses you on the cheek, recalling the disrespect he showed "Daddys' little princess"'s mouth the night before.

How does his ass taste, OP? Better than your wife's former lover, Chad? :^)

Such a snide disregard for the quality of your partner only shows that you guys are major cuckholds.

I dunno you seem to be quite keen to taste a guy's ass

Then maybe they either shouldn't do it in the first place or should stay with the guy they did it with. Other men are not obligated to accept her doing nasty things and then touching him.

And? I can eat shit, but that doesn't mean you'd ever drink after me again if you found out no matter how many times I washed my mouth out.

For many people there are some things you just can't take back.

yeah, I agree with you to a certain extent, op

I can deal with her being a slut, but I wouldn't want to know specifically about really degrading stuff she's done

but I have my own sexual history too, which may or may not be attractive to her, so I prefer a Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy

this is why you shouldn't be kissing or going down on chicks, they all pretty much do gross shit. They seem to be second only to fags in terms of disgusting behaviour.

I know a few girls who are still pure, but I'm too autistic to take to them.

so if I cut off one of her limbs, a new her will grow from it?

Cuck.

Okay, yeah. That's gross and there's probably an upper limit of shit I could handle, but if she otherwise has good hygiene, showers and brushes her teeth daily, there's no reason to think there are any traces of anything left on her. Not sure if I'm the best guy to ask, though. My family is fucking disgusting and I built up a high tolerance to gross shit out of necessity.

Are you me?

Implying that piss is somehow still in her mouth after all this time. Lol.

Advantage one: a girl who tells you about this is uncharacteristically honest and trustworthy. She trusts you and she wants to be honest with you. That's rare, especially for women.

Advantage two: If she was willing to do something like that, she probably a very dedicated sub. You could order her to suck your cock for a couple hours while you play vidya, and she'd probably enjoy it. You could have her lick your feet. Depends on what you're into, but she'll probably do anything you want.

In short, stop being a faggot.

I think it's really weird that you have a piss fetish.

We live in America, you can buy a shotgun at any time to kill yourself

He didn't say that. The point is that if OP got off to shit like that, his girlfriend's past experiences would be positive.

Women are people. They're gonna do weird bedroom things with their partners to make them happy. Sex is weird and people like strange things, but someone doesn't become permanently tainted because they got pissed on. If anything you'd know she was a freak and would get everything you wanted out of her

this is literally the choice you must make, glhf tbh.

the piss stain might be gone, but the stain on her soul is eternal.

A lot of people don't want to do anything with a nasty slut in the first place. The best scenario is to get an open minded girl who's experienced at normal sex/blowjobs and the like.

I'd still do her

Time to necro this thread for no reason.

There is literally nothing wrong with a girl licking a dude's feet. I know plenty girls (female) that are into male (male) feet and there isn't a better feeling in the world than having your own worshipped.

It seems like the rarest fetish in the world. Like literally everyone is into feet except straight women. Hell, some find having their own touched absolutely disgusting.

Speaking from experience?

Lots of experience, yes