B

b

I am thinking about looking at my own butthole in the mirror. I am 37 years old and, to this date, I have never actually seen it. Have you ever looked at your own butthole in the mirror or taken a picture of it? If so, how has it affected you? If you haven't, have you ever considered it?

Would like as many answers as possible as I plan on bending over and spreading my ass checks apart in front of the bathroom mirror within the next couple hours.

Bonus question: Have you ever looked at your butthole while it was farting? I might try that next, but don't want to do too much too soon. Baby steps, if you will

Also, butthole bread

is this a good thread?

What the fuck? You have never looked at your own butthole in 37 years?
It's your own butthole, retard, why are you afraid of it

I love watching my kid sister eating my ass, by holding up a mirror while she's dong it… makes me cum like buckets. Hey - don't knock it until you've seen it for yourself.

i dont have a heart, and you enjoy the pleasure of to many women

wtf is this..?

>Have you ever looked at your own butthole in the mirror or taken a picture of it?
No
Never thought about it

huh?

What are you a faggot?

pic related

Just remember, if you gaze into your butthole, your butthole also gazes into you.

gave me a chub

OP here posting results.

don't have much to share. when i parted deh bunz, all i saw was a wad of dark hair. it was like a shrub. it didn't particularly bother me, but it did lead me to wonder how my poo finds its way through all of that. in retrospect, i would have always expected messy wipes, but they've been relatively clean. seems like a mess of anal pubeys would only make for a laborious wipe, but it seems not to be the case

at any rate, i think my next endeavor may be to shave my anal asshole. i read something somehwhere where s guy used nair in his ass and it introduced all kinds of complications.. like his farts didn't smell like they were his anymore. i don't know if i could handle fartering someone else's farts.\

will update in the next few days when i decide what to do

God speed.

I keep my asshole shaved. You won't notice how much easier it is to wipe until you shave it.

I've never looked at my butthole
25yo here

you haven't lived life till you've had a good gander at your own brown eye

Nothing wrong with that, user.

yes
no idea

can someone photopoop her eyes a bit further apart? i think she would look a lot nicer that way

buttholes look boring, thats why im not gay

Seconding this