Aliens

If aliens do exist, why do you think they're kept hidden from us Holla Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_cultural_impact_of_extraterrestrial_contact
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

The government has a real hard-on for keeping us in the dark. I really think they simply get off on keeping secrets from us.

yep
if aliens found a way to get across space, there is no reason to come here

so we're ruled by weird fetishists?

Judging by how many of them are connected in one way or another to pedophiles, I'd say that's a safe bet.

PROTIP: "Aliens" are humans (AKA us) from the future. Their purpose here is to guide our evolution and prevent us from making the same mistakes that they did.

pizzagate right?

why does the govt keep us from them then?

but if they do that, then no one will guide the humans

Because it would freak people the fuck out and cause mass chaos. The only reason "aliens" have become such a social phenomenon is to prepare us (condition) us should it ever become necessary for the public to become informed about their existence, and implications it has for everyone on this planet.

I feel people wouldn't freak out, mainly because we're too full of ourselves. I for one welcome our alien overlords.

Your personal "feelings" don't have any validity compared to the scientific sociological research that has gone into the subject:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potential_cultural_impact_of_extraterrestrial_contact

Sorry to sound like a dick, but you need to educate yourself before you comment on things you are obviously ignorant of.

If they are here to guide us, than they are doing a bad job at it.

they gave up after browsing 4chan and posting a selfie there. they were browsing the wrong chan,

Imagine the shitstorm if all of the idiots of the world realized aliens might truly exist for certain. It'd be a clusterfuck.

IDK, I'm ready, always believed they exist, if the universe is infinitely expanding then it's sure they exist.

Cause they're scared of humans

we are scary tbh

Because they saw your face and they went back home.

Fun fact: UFO contactees experience the same symptoms that demon possessed people experience: missing time, nightmares, unexplainable bruises & cuts, feeling of a contant "presense". Oh they are alien all right but alien to this dimension.

bump

Haven't you guys heard about the real reason?? Basically humans and our technology creates Dark Matter in large amounts, amounts that don't naturally occur anywhere else in the galaxy. Alien races that are far more advanced than our own have been coming close to Earth to try to harvest the dark matter created by humans and our technology, but it's more efficient when created in a stable lab environment, which is what they usually do. They have been visiting Earth since the dawn of civilization, to try to steal whatever it is that creates dark matter on Earth.

no

heyyyy rofl is this the alein that made people barf?

is that the pic that made halfchan go down

There are a few reasons.

1.) NASA money laundering
2.) Secret space program thanks to #1
3.) Advanced alien propulsion and energy tech
4.) Intentional technological stagnation where solar physics, quantum physics and classical physics are concerned.
5.) Advanced tech can be easy to recreate and very dangerous. Imagine pointing a laser beam at a plane to incapacitate it. Yes, this exists but not in the public domain. Only the non-terrestrials humans are allowed to know about it.

Honestly there are too many questions surrounding UFO sightings and aliens. All I know is whenever I lived across from Travis afb I seen a flying triangle the size of a football field. Looked like it was made of matte black mirrors and had blue plasma coming from the back of it. Made absolutely no noise and was flying so slow it should of fell out of the sky. It made no noise and when it started to come around from behind some trees it disappeared only to reappear miles and miles from where it once was. This happened in the blink of an eye. The man that lived across the street from me was the real tin foil hat type I told him about it and he came over and told me what I seen was part of a "flap" he told me that's what they call the sighting of the same aircraft over a large area in the same timeframe. This craft was seen from Mexico to Washington State over the course of a hour the night I seen it. I do honestly believe it was not of this world. My best friend seen the same craft a different night in the same town. He told me pretty much the same story he seen it much closer then it was gone.

They're here for our water.

Ah! I forgot to mention how silly humans get when they find out they are not the only intelligent forms of life in the universe. Some can go really wild if they are very religious.

He must be the dumb tin foil type. A flap is a wave of UFO sightings in a concentrated area. E.g. if there are 150 UFO sightings in an area in New Mexico of a seven month period it will be said there is a flap going on in New Mexico.

He may have explained it differently at the time. This was 17-18 years ago and hard to remember the conversation verbatim.

The blue plasma is part of the propulsion system. It is powered by an aluminum metal fusion reactor. Basic electrogravitics 101. You shouldn't get too close due to the microwaves and heat it emits.

You mean the rays the direct at contactees?

fuck off space niggers, we're full. ya'll can crash on the moon if you'd like.

No, the hull of the craft has an electrical charge of a few million volts to create upward thrust and sustain a sort of supercavity to negate the effects of wind resistance. This is where the blue corona discharge "plasma" comes from. Beneath the hull lays multiple pipe channels of plasma fed from the reactor core. It is super hot and continuously emits microwaves.

I can share with you all of this technical information because no one is going to believe it. haha!

Probably keeping it from the general public because the religious freaks might commit a mad suicide upon realization that there is infact, no God. Uh uh what do we do now?….. Can't comprehend anything other than everything I've been sold since birth. There can't be, it's impossible, om(god) becomes om(aliens) brains overheat and they croak. And the rest of us live happily ever after with super tech and no more dependency on fossil fuels!! Thanks awesome space neighbors!!!

we aRE CANCER LMAO AYY

Same reason we're kept hidden from the people of North Sentinel Island

Good, for you all. Now go fuck a grey alien.

Why didnt Hitler win the war then?

Religion would be btfo'd, christian church would crumble and no more moneys, no more pedophilic acts

OR

But that's my fetish!