School shooting thread

School shooting thread

There need to be checks in place for signs of a beta uprising.

The beta uprising will not be pretty.

Pretty unrealistic

If the shooter were smart he should have brought a change of clothes, ditched the gun, then ran out of the school pretending to just be another distraught student.

why would a school shooter get 56 likes on instagram?

I thought the same thing.

The police should have had him in the very beginning when his cover was extremely light and shooting was for almost a min on each cop. Even if they did lose him somehow, they should have had one go left and the other right.

Yeah it was pretty fucking stupid, he was hiding behind a serving cart for fuck's sake. Instead of ending things then and there they let him take hostages and rampage throughout the school killing several more kids.
If that were real life they'd be guilty of gross incompetence.

Cops live for that shit, which is why they love putting on their play army gear.

Normies getting BTFO

I'm kinda glad I don't go to school anymore

Are you afraid of getting shot?

How many times did they have him "surrounded"

that would work temporarily until they look at the security footage and interview other students and teachers and identify the shooter

Does anyone know if the Columbine kids were actually bullied? They seem like failed normies to me. They even went to prom for crying out loud.

Eric's written diary heavily suggests they were at the very least ignored and mocked

i hope you're okay with smelling like oven cleaner since that's the most available commercial way to remove gunpowder residue off your body.

Are they Canadian? The cops suck they take forever to find a shooter.>>6825353

No one was Jewish (aka mentally ill from birth) and the other was just an a-hole.

I've read multiple stories on what happened some say they were bullied some say they were the bullies. So I don't fucking know.

I'm pretty sure one was an aggressive bully type person and the other was the kind of person to get bullied and thus latched onto the other one.

It's totally fake, the guy would have shot the cameraman standing by the cop.

0/10, not trolled.

You're hilarious.