/GOT/ GENERAL

/GOT/ GENERAL
Silver Queen edition

Previous thread

makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/everything-you-missed-game-of-thrones-at-sxsw-2017

Seaon 7 - JULY.

Y u postin cuk sho?

1st - waifu

Too many threads to post Maisie into

are leaks confirmed?

what leaks?

just stop. these threads can't get to 100 posts anymore before the anchor. stop it.

The only leak confirmed is in Queen Fatass's vagina.

Someone post the goddamn Season 7 spoilers

Season 7 - DANY WINS LOL

I want reddit to leave

Spoilers

The few remaining strong white men are killed, cucked, or castrated.

Dany wins after burning the evil white men-I mean white walkers, with her Big Black Dragon.

The end.

dammit

Ugly as fuck.

Why is Justin Long in drag?

This thread needs more Maisie

no

topkek

Only because Holla Forums has real game of thrones drama atm, namely Queen Margaret continuing to be slowly usurped by an outside reddit force who wants this kingdom brought low with disney influence. Already the NEET freefolk have begun believing that an inbred pretender backed by braavos patreon gold dragons is somehow emblematic of board culture while chaos continues to reign and disparate waifuists fight among themselves for the scraps. Action MUST be taken to preserve the crown and restore peace. Our houses often war with each other, yes, and the idea of House Louis cooperating with the Holla Forums Sparrows against a common enemy might seem impossible, but against such dark autism at work - tacitly supported by a Frey BO no less - all bets are now off. Winter is here anons, Valar Dohaeris.

Thanks for proving my point, slothwalker.

That's a long neck

bravo

who deserves to sit on the iron throne?
The Targaryan bastard child raised by his uncle
The bastard of king Robert
The Queen of dragons Daenarys Targaryan
Vote now on your phones!

Queen fatass deserves to sit on my dick.
The true heir to the throne and Xtreme boat rower extraordinaire deserves the iron throne.
The manlet who knows nothing deserves nothing.
Maise deserves to get blacked.

How do I vote for Lyanna Mormont?

Guess who would be her Queen?

Does the bastard of Robert even have any army?

No.
No.
Hahaha, no.
The answer is obvious: the Trump expy!

That guy is a fat loser in a tsseduction video shoot expy.

the last time I think we saw him, he was in a row boat having been freed by Onion Knight

Theon is the only Greyjoy that matters.

if you don't know this, you never understood GOT.

Why does she have the face of a feminized boy?

In the books maybe, in the show his sister is much more important.

There is a subplot in the books about The Brotherhood Without Banners being symbolically for Robert Baratheon long after his death, being a unified force of commoners and nobles and having a syncretic religion of the Old Gods, the New and the Lord of Light.

Basically in some respects a proto-United Kingdom. Gendry in the books is currently with the Brotherhood as their Smith, and both are unaware of his heritage.

It would be interesting if somehow they raised him as a Baratheon heir once they're all dead, and thus they declared for him. Practically impossible, but the show could try it as a blending of Aegon and Dany's plots in the books.

That would likely end with Dany's dragons eating Gendry alive in battle while he has Robert's warhammer, in a cruel reversal of Rhaegar's death. I dunno if the showrunners would have the guts to have Queen Fatass kill someone 'good'.

The moral greyness is one of the biggest losses since season 1-3, it's such a shame they dropped that.

Theon is the key to all of this.

Showfag with pleb taste detected.

Lyanna Mormont

Why does she have the face of a boy?

We wuz queenz n shiet.

soon to be dead careers general.

It thinks it's people.

gotshit is finally dead
feels good man

Isn't she lovely with that big heart on her dress?