Proof that Reddit and Morty is shit

Proof that Reddit and Morty is shit

Op is a retard autistic person who doesn't like jokes. He's a gay-ass man who grew in a single-parent household.

REDDIT AND MEMEY

It's not a joke when like 3/4 of the people who got beat up technically didn't do anything illegal.
It's brainwashing.

Don't forget that one episode where Summer spouted the wage gap meme.

That's the joke you fucking weirdo: they kicked the shit out of the guy they legit hated, then they wanted to spread more violence but also they wanna feel justified, but their violence is unprovoked and gratuitous.
Why are you so autistic? You think you'd be less autistic if you grew having your dad around?

And is Summer the smart character?

Nice quads my man
Don't forget that one episode where Morty's grandfather was a cuck
Also the time where they implied there were no true atheists (when Rick was going to die) and that everyone secretly worships the kike stick

Reddit didn't say that she was wrong so it's implied the smart character agreed.

No, if they wanted to show that it was unprovoked they would just have them beat up a bunch of regular people, not obvious caricatures of groups of people the authors hated.

Yeah, no. Actually the joke is not just what they do bu why they do it
Dude, you just said it had hidden propaganda. Which one is it?
Yes I know, I know

Why do people even try discussing this show here?

I never said it had hidden propaganda, just that it had propaganda.
Brainwashing can be obvious.
Also subliminal have different depths, mind you.

But by definition it can't be surface-level.
So which one is it?

Didn't say it was surface level, I was just adding that on as a semi-relevant fact.

*subliminal, not surface level

Not him, but

It's not impossible to openly mock someone and then in the next moment pull some subversive shit that makes the audience doubt them on an even deeper level than "haha look at this caricature".

Jesus Christ its like a 10 year old made an animation about beating up people he doesn't like. People keep telling me this show has brilliant writing but I just don't see it.

Maybe if the animation was decent to look at I would of given it a chance but it can't even do that right.

Boredom? Lust for power? Or revenge?

I recall Rick saying it wasn't the time or place for her to start arguing about shit like that, though I remember the whole Gazorpazorp episode being a feminism/femininity pisstake anyways. There was that intercom going on about a spider still being alive in a sector of the female-only ship designed after a mall on the inside and you had to plan your traveling route accordingly.

This is possibly the worst kind of spin imaginable. He deserves that burn and every single one coming to him for his continued cuckery.

Born with a heart full of neutrality.

SAVAGE

ITT: Overly-sensitive naziboos

If the joker was real. He would let this guy fuck Harley Quinn for that tweet

The whole incident really just demonstrates the depths of Hillary's stupidity. If it is pneumonia (it isn't, but if it was) not only is that irresponsible, pneumonia is highly contagious, but incredibly stupid seeing as pneumonia is potentially fatal in older people, especially if they're running around a lot.

Relax, user. Don't be so prissy, it's just a joke. It's a shit show nonetheless, but it doesn't mean you suddenly have to start looking so deeply into a quick gag that was at the end of an episode. Are you sure you should be here? You seem a little thin-skinned.

A lot of people here have been growing thin-skinned lately.

OY VEY MORTY

Yeah yeah the show sucks
Tell me stuff I don't know

They're beating up people who are behaving like assholes. The only questionable one is the Neo Nazi.

Mr Enter is that you?

I dunno, he was wearing suspenders. That's pretty douchey

Mr Enter? isn't he that faggot that acts like literal man-child when watching cartoons?

OH MY GOD PEOPLE!!! IT'S CALLED FICTION FOR A REASON!!! IT'S A RUNNING GAG, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T GET THE JOKE DOESN'T MEAN IT'S SOME EVIL PROPAGANDA!! morons

I wanted to read this thread for laughs and you ruined it. Jesus, user. This maymay needs to stop. It's just straight up medical misinformation.

Pneumonia is an inflammatory condition that can be caused by a variety of things. Those include bacteria, viruses, autoimmune effects and certain medicines. It isn't in itself contagious.

If they can't be reasoned with, some people should be beat up.
I look forward to November 9th.

Remember, remember…

Why do you care what reddit thinks? You know that site attracts people who just want to be perceived as smart and that's why they like Rick and Morty right? They don't care about the actual content of the show, just as long as they can seem smarter for getting the idea of parallel universes.

Lots of people have become mirror world SJWs

Despite everything, this is the most cancerous post.

Here's a reply to hold you over.

Nice projecting there. In fact, considering they got triggered enough to dismiss me as baiting it seems your greentext would have be accurate if you said that regarding their posts.

There are tonnes of things wrong with Cuck and Cucky.

The show is on the same level as Bojack Horseman in terms of SJW propaganda. They had a whole episode about the wage gap myth.

If you are an aware person you'll notice an extreme amount of fuckery in rick and morty… I can list it if you want to know.

am i being trolled

one fucking line

And what was the content of that episode the entire episode was basically a strawman.

Also since you want to be a disingenuous little cuckold. I can point out some more instances of SJWism.

So normalising faggot and whore relationships cuckoldry and making characters behave in a 180 of how they usually would because "lol guest character". Yes this show is literally the sci-fi version of bojack horseman it is fucking slop.

At least Bojack had cool anthro characters sometimes.

So you're a furry.

Yes it is. If it's caused by airborne pathogens like bacteria or viruses, it's contagious. Like many lung complaints

No I just liked friends.

Did you even watch the show? Jerry hates that his dad's a cuck, and nobody likes Beth except for Rick.

I just want you to know, from a third person point of view, you are trying way too hard. Take it easy you autistic nigger.

Nah, the brainwashing was what made that guy an edgy nazi skinhead. Just think of this as deprogramming. :^)

You Holla Forumstards are so easily emotionally injured, it's almost sad.

Wrong man, m80

If they wailed on a communist, a tumblrina, a Black Lives Matter activist and a PETA activist, you'd be calling it the greatest show ever

Not OP. But that'd trigger me as well. People can think and say whatever they like. ==Though this is just a fucking joke==

As someone who is planning on watching Bojack how bad is the SJW propaganda in that show?

Should I not even bother with it?

The first two seasons are fine.
It's sprinkled in here and there, but it's usually done by Diane, and normally it comes back to bite her in the ass and make her look like a stupid bitch.

I only made it halfway through the third season, but that's because I think it sucks and is unfunny in general, not because they come right out and tell you CIS shitlords need to die. Though from the episodes I watched it does have a more tumblrtarded feel to it than the first two.

Not OP, but I'd be triggered if they did that too , people can say and think whatever they like.
Plus it's a joke, it's a big surprise people who make cartoons hate bullies and nazis!!! Not everything is malicious propaganda, and I hate this show.

Wew lad, skin grafts can't treat those kinds of burns.

a gayass man or a gay assman?

Isn't DMX the same guy who made that rap about how he hates gays and directly after made a song about respecting his dead friend?

It's like an inception of irony.

Oh hello "Reddipol" guy, I see not only have you made a new nickname insult for Holla Forums but you've also decided to spread your crusade outside of Holla Forums, good for you.

Some people really do get offended over cartoons…

IIRC, DMX is a genuine crazy person.

Not an argument.

He also said that he'd beat the shit out of and piss on George Zimmerman