I'm so fed up of people

I'm terribly, almost obsessively attracted by femininity.
I've spent years perfecting my social skills, having friends, going places, just to get closer to my goal.
I had social heavy jobs, girlfriends, sex toys, even male sex toys one of those female-like traps but it's never enough cause their personality is just lackluster.
I am a really good looking guy, and that helped finding girls on pretty much every website i ever go to i got into chats with 10 different femanons here but every time, EVERY SINGLE TIME, they are either extremely weird, fat, or desperate, or they leave before i can even tell if they are worth anything.

tl;dr social butterfly cute boy can't find a mate

Ask me anything i guess, i have some prettt fucked up stories to tell.

I bet you kiss girl you faggot

Pretty much.
Did you want a kiss too?

What's the worst thing you've done that you don't regret

I used to be like that, op. I put feminine qualities on a pedastle. Made me sjw before that was even a thing. You gotta get over yourself, op. It's not healthy. The qualities you're looking at are shallow.

Know what? Fuck it. Who gives a shit about advice. Do whatever you want. Be your own man. Don't afaid of anything and trust nobody not even yourself.

Better find one fast. I too was extremely good looking. But, I lost my looks, now I have nothing. GG life.

(Indirectly) made a guy attempt suicide.
He's still alive btw.

It must be all the testosterone in my body, i'm not super sure it's a mental thing.

How old are you?

New meme?

That confused me because of my post number.
You're not so much older than me!
I am one of those age-pretty people.

Life will find a way to fuck you up. You might just suddenly go bald or something. Enjoy it while you can.

I'm trying tbh

Should be out fucking cuties and not on a Mongolian paper folding forum. Though, I feel your pain. Women these days for the most part act like men.

Just learn game and go along.

Do what you want, not what you think will cater to them (jus b urself, aka not giving a fuck)
Don't be needy or possessive.
Don't expect girls be something they are not. (aka don't look for unicorns)
And don't get attached to one (aka getting oneitis)

That's it. it's the bhuddhistic truth of accepting how things are to be happy.

That's pretty much how i act already, i just want a nice girl that is also slim and pretty.
The problem is finding those two things put together.

Just get a nice fatty and burn that blubber off her

OK

Fat OR weirdos
I should add that most nice girls i get are not white, some of them are super clingy and i just trash those, and most of the ones i get into sexual stuff with disappear soon after.
Pics related, this one was a 18yo jailbait

Why are you trying to pick up girls here? This is no place to look for girls user. You should try going to local events/clubs you enjoy. It worked for me.

Couple reasons really.
I want a girl i can talk to without making myself artificially stupider
I want a girl that won't judge me for whatever thing i did in my past
And if i can find one that is also subtly lewd i would be happy forever :^)

user, most of people browsing 8ch are retarded. You ask for too much!
Easy. If she loves you, she probably overlook all your past mistakes. She is love with the current you after all.
How can one be subtly lewd? I'm just curious.

You have hormonal imbalance. Old men in the 80s have almost double the testosterone of young men in today's time. Even though you still seek women, you are left confused and obsessed with femininity, confusing that with true heterosexuality. Real men are more interested in building themselves and finding challenges to overcome. They see another big guy and they want to match and exceed what they see. The hormonally confused man such as yourself who I can guess also is androgynous is a basket case of confusion. Your lack of testosterone makes you prey to lingering progesterone and undoubtedly excess estrogen.

Reclaim masculinity and your confusion will gradually dissipate along the way.

Live and let live is what allows sickness to thrive. You still are not distant enough to what you used to be.

Well it's a girl thing mostly.

This time i was dating a girl, and one day she wore lipstick that i didn't like, so i just started picking on her, so she turns around, looks at me with questioning eyes and says "take it off then".
Stuff like that.

How is that lewd? That just sounds like aggression to me.

What a filthy whore.
What happened next ? Were any fish involved ?

All those assumptions dang.
I am tempted to prove you wrong by posting a selfie and show you how manly i look.
Oh and btw i do seek challenge and self improvement, altough it's a bit lower than it was in my 18's.
I'm considering hitting a gym only for that reason.

She meant with a kiss :^)
And i was still a virgin at the time plus her friends were there and they were staring so i chickened out.

She wanted me to kiss her.

Also, she wanted to transport her lipstick onto you so you'd look like a sissy clown.

Awww, that's cute. That's not lewd. At least not to me.

Kill yourself my man

Ancap spotted

Your genes aren't valuable and it's a shame to no one that you will not reproduce.

Did you read the thread?
I'm not a virgin user.

How so?

how'd you lose it?

moar

Why are you so surprised? American women are the most privileged cunts in the world. They aren't expected to actually be interesting.

this. because men are desperate fags that will suck up to them merely for being attractive and having not one real redeemable skill or character trait.

i'm not american but it's the same here

I can only think of one woman that I know personally who is actually very interesting. She was raised by hippies in the woods, literally. She's very smart, and she has more or less dedicated her life to helping the less fortunate and rural people, in general. Working for non-profits, etc. She never wore makeup. She was never preoccupied with trying to fit in or be popular or seek attention. Best of all, she isn't a SJW. She's just awesome and a genuinely good person. She is damn near the opposite of most American women.

I'm 36 years old, and I've still never met another woman with values like this. They are amazingly rare.

I gave in to a normal girl out of curiosity.

I had a pussy pic but i deleted it cause it had so much hair you couldn't actually see anything

any face pics?

holy damn

Get out and don't come back.

Watch me faggot.

I will, very closely.

You need normalfag lingo to score.
Besides it's just a habit, I've been here since exodus 1.

Only mouth ones.
She was telling me how hard she wanted to suck me off dry so i guess posting lips made sense.
This is all i got btw

just show use pussy and ass already please

i want to see full body she looks good i bet

doesn't look half bad, looks like a girl I know

cmon OP, you have more pics and vids of her, who cares if we even see her face, just MSPaint it over or something

I have stuff of other girls, this was a one time thing

I agree user, to many xenoestrogens in the fast food also contribute to the widespread falling of testosterone in modern nu-males.

Some die alone
People are monsters who destroy and kill
They cause mass havoc
They usually get worse, not better
Look at a human dissection video
Does that look cute to you
Some die alone
You get used to it
You even become thankful for it

But, you still can't give up helping them
You care
You, for some reason, hold on to humanity

Y-Yes?

4 u ;)

I just want an oldschool gf. A woman who i dump a tremendous pile of effort and love into and she makes it all worthwhile.
Instead all i got was cucked on some school "play" where she was an actress against my will and had a scene with a kiss and didn't understand why i didn't want her anymore. I'm a failure aswell but at least i had the satisfaction of seeing her lose the little dignity she had just so she could stay alive, and hear her get mistreated by guys she would give everything to replace with me. I just wish I met her again so I could tell her something witty like "If you weren't a whore, maybe we would've turned out differently".

Well, now you've been cucked by life, how's it feel to be alone faggot

Somehow I get cucked, but you are the cuck. At least I ended it with her but you would drag it along wouldn't you, you faggot?