Ghost Rider Agents of SHIELD

I'm a little upset here. They should've gone full Kamen Rider here and made an actual helmet with CGI fire and mouth. Like use the Watchdog's, or whatever they were called, mask as a base for it. Would've been perfect.

Oh… so they use that Ghost Rider.

Why is Agents of SHIELD good again?

but user, Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider's "helmet" is his face.

That's not the point. It looks like a helmet and could've easily been made into a helmet with cgi to top it off. That would probably have been less expensive that a full on CGI skull that barely retains the helmet like look.

Even if the other Ghost Riders will be come along later, this is the first Ghost Rider people will see officially in the MCU. That and basic brand recognition is probably the reason they went for a more traditional skull instead of the more mechanical look.
AoS wastes a lot of money on their budget anyway, so I hope they spend top dollar on the skull/fire effects.

looks retarded beyond down syndrome

If it was about brand recognition then they should've just gone with Blaze and save the trouble. Maybe Robbie will have his skull change as he evolves. In the comics he became a bit more uh spiky after giving in to Eli and damning a soul to Hell. Maybe we can get something like that in the show and it'll make his skull more metal helmet looking. We all know how much the MCU people like to change up the costumes every so often in the movies.

For some reason that skull reminds me of bleach.

I didn't know the new Ghost Rider was designed by Gene Simmon's son.

fuck off.

But I would have preferred a mask, seems less corny

Agents of terrible trash

Is only good to Tumblr.
To the rest of the world…

As we all know, using a character that requires a lot of special effects on a lower budget cable TV show is a smart decision and will totally not date this show in a few years.

Dude Tumblr's a pretty bad site and I know its a sick meme to shit on them every chance you can get for some reason, but I hear NO ONE talk about this show, least of all Tumblr

Hell, this is the most news I've heard about this show in YEARS

Tumblr cares way more about Steven Universe than some shitty live action Marvel TV show

Unless it's Daredevil. They eat that shit up.

Whatever happened to ward
That's his name right, ward?
Did he died?

Yes he died. He blew up in space.

Well to be fair, Daredevil is actually pretty good.

This makes me wonder how would you guys redo Agents of Shield if you got the chance? Personally I'd just have Coulson and treat it like a monster of the week with Coulson going all over the world having to deal with crazy shit and locations like Madripoor, The Savage Land and etc. Maybe he can encounter lesser known Marvel characters like Moon Knight, Hercules, Sauron, Ka-Zar, Madame Hydra and etc. Also Melinda May can appear every now and then as a colleague of his and retains her original personality from the show.

No, he died on an alien planet, then the inhuman that possessed his corpse blew up in space.

I didn't like him at first, before the Hydra reveal, but eventually he was the best part of the show. But it became nonsensical at a certain point that they wouldn't just kill him, so I'm glad they finally did it. I think the actor did even better as Hive, and his acceptance of death at the end of last season was one of the few parts of the show I can honestly say was damn good.

Monster of the week for sure, with a focus on characters that would probably never be in any movies. I'd probably work Skrulls in at some point, as Skrulls would work much better in a series than in a movie.

Like I said before, ideally Robbie's just a testbed to gauge interest in something that solely focuses on Blaze and/or Ketch.

Although, it's funny that Robbie Reyes is getting more push than Alejandra Jones, someone who was actually conceived to replace Blaze.

That's a god damn understatement user

This is why people hate Hollywood.

Best design.

Agents of Shield is terrible anyway, It's a mess of a show.

Set it in the '60s and base it on Nick Fury's classic adventures.

Not sure how Coulson would be an adult in the 60's but yeah I can see the potential with that stuff.

If you're doing 60s Shield, you bring in JIMMY WOO!

Now that Agent Carter is over forever, I'd love if they did a short Jimmy Woo series.