What other imageboards do you guys visit besides this one?

What other imageboards do you guys visit besides this one?

I don't.

/thread

reddit

This. I barely even leave Holla Forums.

4chan is aids and every other chan site is pretty much dead. Which fucking blows since this whole site has turned into Holla Forums

How is this site Holla Forums?
I go to Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/, Holla Forums etc. There are no Holla Forums there.

never, faggot
cunts like you destroy the sites that welcome you. stay here and go down with this wormridden junk.

I guess he means it in the sense that everyone here is Holla Forums. Which definitely isn't true.

there's nothing there at all.

Go back to reddit then

I've been here since before 4chan came here and shat it up

That only happens on Holla Forums. We don't give two shits here.

You belong on reddit

I post on tumblr and reddit about the patriarchy and institutional racism.

fight the power!

uh…er….g-go back to uh…reddit?

Fuckin' jew cuck

Redditors will say anything to deceive their hosts.

They're the jews of the internet.

That sounds like something a reddit jew would say ….

It does?!

Quick! Someone gas me! Before I damage western society!

Lol, tbh these days about the only person I think isn't a jew is that guy with the huge nose and the star who walks round shouting that he's a jew

It's always been that way though. Even since the early days of 4chan and Holla Forums, most people hated niggers and jews.

2chan

4chan.
I don't care what you say, loyalism is stupid.

(You)

I stumbled upon a bunch of good new ones which I will not list, for obvious reasons.

p-please?

I think i know witch ones your talking about.

YLILAUTA :-DDDDD

p-pls??

That just goes to show that other people besides Holla Forums don't like jews or cucks. You should resolve to be neither of those two.

Sounds to me like your just a newfag.

more of a redditor leftypol kike to me

ching chang chong?

jim's golden goose.
there is only one board you can use without a japanese ip. how do you get round this?

i like to crosspost here from 4chan's /lgbt/ and Holla Forums

vpn or proxy

I've got a few other chans that aren't here and I haven''t used 4chan in a good 4 years now. I won't list cause I don't want you guys there.This definitely hasn't been my main site in over a year.

Ernstchan

Pol
Fit
Tech
G
Hm
Cuteboys

JMO but questions like this is why people should just say "chans" but then people pretend to get all upset about it. I go to different boards on this site (which host images therefore they are imageboards even though the convention is that an imageboard is a website). I don't visit other chans but I visit a few different imageboards on Holla Forums.

and is your japanese good enough to cope with the post rate? threads 404 after 60 secs without a post. many reach bump limit in minutes. the content is short, character based memeing. what do you find worthwhile on 2ch nowadays?

gurochan
lolcow.farm

This combo doesn't surprise me.

None anymore.

>>>/fart/
>>>/fart/
>>>/fart/
>>>/fart/
>>>/fart/

show us your tits