Legion

wew

two more episodes boys. what did you think of episode 6?

It was a tease on every level.
Aubrey Plaza nudes when

>tfw you will never be the pillow and smell aubrey's vagina

why live?

>She will never lick your face while taking control of your life
I'm already dead fam

Would you let her fuck you in the amazon position?

yes

I really like this show's soundtrack, I hope they release it so I can pirate it. Pretty good cover of David Bowie's "Oh You Pretty Things" at the end of episode 6.

This is the most pretentious and unfunny to watch show I've ever seen. I've now watched the first and sixth episode, fucking terrible, goddamn.

That sequence was shit. It makes no sense, is trying to be arty, and just sucks.

maybe if you would've watched more than two episodes you would've seen the in between ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No amount of context can change the fact that it's a gay fucking scene. It's on the level of the sex scene from Watchmen.

that watchmen scene was pretty cringey tbh. it would've been better with Aubrey Plaza, i agree.

Your new favorite sHow sucks, FAG!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tbh, i usually don't care much about aubrey plaza, i'm just funposting cause i'm not autistic enough to defend a tv show. but she does make a pretty good villain which surprises me. and she has nice legs.

I'd lick her nipples too, but I want to insult you so i'm going to call you a fag again.

FAG

i wonder how big her areolas are. i like them big.

This is a fake nipple?

oh, i don't know. I've never seen that before, the only thing i knew of was she shows her ass in this movie i can't remember the name of

>David's mind is being infested by a parasite which acts as a secondary consciousness inside his brain. Takes on different forms to confuse and manipulate David.
So it's a biblical reference to Legion from the sounds of it. Will there be a season 2, or will the parasite be driven out of David into a herd of pigs and cast into the sea?

They announced there's going to be a second season the other day, but what'll be about I have no idea as I don't really have a prediction where the rest of this season will end up. Just enjoying the ride.

I've read some didn't like episode 6 and consider it a bottle episode, but I don't see how that can be. There was a lot of information in episode 6. It gave the parasite's motivations, mentioned David's father, showed how the parasite is keeping David and the others, showed it fucking with David's mind during the music montage, etc.

Also, episode 6, according to others, confirmed that Xavier exists in this universe and the villain is something known as the Shadow King from the comics. But I never read the comics so I have no idea, just enjoying the ride like I said.

As am I. This show came completely out of left field for me. It was not what I was expecting from an X-Men based television show. The cinematography in every episode is always some nice eye candy.

Yeah, Legion's got some really good cinematography and shit. The music choices, the trippiness, the editing, the acting, the feeling of "what the fuck is happening and why do I still somehow understand what's going on?"

I think a flaw to point out is the cg is def weird at times, and though it's not an action capeshit show what action there has been is a bit sub-par. But still, I think it's just an all around solid package. I just hope they can keep that momentum in the second season. This season has been kino imho.

Is that david cho? I fucking hate david cho.