Neet here, i got pressured to get a job by my mom

neet here, i got pressured to get a job by my mom
got a job doing stocking, after the first day i told my mom my feet hurt and i quit got 44 dollars left from that one day of work., what spend it on?

buy rare pepes from someone

Reese's and a cat.

Snickers and a dog

4 boxes of cigarettes.

Haha faggot. Nothing against NEETs, but damn, some of you make the rest look like weak, lazy autists.

FTFY

You're a lazy little shit.
I'm gonna seduce your mom,marry her and then take your $44 and spend it on whiskey

Before or after you make him call you daddy?

After obviously

That's hot. You should make OP beg for an allowance.

op here, none of these are good ideas

You really make me feel self-righteous. I can pretend I'm a NEET in defiance of reality, but you… You're just lazy.

I know my feet didn't really hurt but when i told her they did she felt sorry for me and let me quit

Tell your mom I'll be picking her up at 8pm
AND CLEAN YOUR FUCKING ROOM !!!

How old are you, user?

lol

This is some wizardchan tier shit.

no, user, the one goes before the four (autist!)

i swear every time you goddamn millennials

all 44 on Monster

welcome to imageboards, expect everything

Invest in Apple

If OP is 14, someone needs to give him a good spanking for such a poor attitude.

He's 42

He. He's 14 and needs a time out.

Stocker here
You're a pussy m80

Stocking is one of the most labor-intensive jobs out there, next to construction.

You're a poser.

Op here,
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE IDEAS== ==THESE ARE ALL SHIT WHAT THE FUCK

spend the money on a length of rope

A gas mask and hydrogen, then suicide.
The NEET life is better than the wagecuck life but it's not worth living. I'm a neet in a similar situation and if i managed an easy way out i would.

A time out won't do much. He needs a spanking. At least one. Further spankings if he doesn't learn to adjust his attitude.

Buy a book or something. If you're going to spend the rest of your life consuming media, you may as well consume something that will improve your intellegence rather than turn your mind into mush. Go pick up something that looks interesting from the Literature or History section. It can be whatever really.

My router is acting up, so apologies in advance in the case that I accidentally double-post.

Dollar store katana so you can commit seppuku.

How about a gas mask and hydrogen?

If he picks the right thrift and secondhand stores he could get 30-50 books

OP maybe you could make crystals and then sell them on the internet. Then with that profit you can make even more crystals and get more profit.
All you have to do is buy or get them from the sink.
It are regular household items.

NORMIES GET OUT

Speaking as someone with actual nerve damage in my leg and still is gainfully employed, kill yourself. Just end it and I guarantee you'll never have to work again.

no, why would i do hard labor when there are plenty of opportunity's elsewhere just because my legs aren't fucked doesn't mean i should fuck em up

If there are opportunities elsewhere why haven't you taken them yet? No my friend, there is only one opportunity you should take, and it starts with spending that money on some rope for a noose.