#Freemilo and why it affects you

Milo Yiannopoulos was banned on Twitter for disagreeing with a black ghostbuster. The Twitter community are outraged however because he's banned for 'targeted harassment' despite never actually engaging in it. Twitter just wanted an excuse to ban him, but they've made it painfully clear which was very sloppy of them.

Here's why it's important, it's opening people's eyes up to the fact that Twitter, not just the users but the company themselves are censoring right wing opinions as much as possible. They've also previously went on a campaign to remove the Verification ticks from right wing internet celebrities.

This tag is basically a fight back against this censorship, and the more of a stir it causes the more people will understand what's going on.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/07/21/nero_fiddles_twitter_burns_131262.html
archive.is/qvJVN
archive.is/jwc4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I lost all respect for Milo yesterday when he went full faggot and referred to Trump as "Daddy".

CRINGE!!

Fuck off

He's been referring to Trump as "daddy" for a long time.

That idiot's not in prison, he's banned from a website for repeatedly violating their ToS. Neckbeards will get so outraged at the smallest non-issue.

I heard someone said majority of twitter share holders are rich arabs, anyone has any info on this?

(((rich arabs)))

Mods better do something about this faggot hebrew spam.

I can deal with Greg Johnson and Millennial Woes. I can even deal with Dickie Spencer.

But fuck this degenerate faggot and the dick he rode in on.

INTO THE BOG WITH MILO

The point here is the sheboon repeatedly talked shit about whitey AND targeted a different twitter user for harassment yet was not banned.

Good riddance and fuck off. This idiot is getting pointless exposure in the media in what is essentially a vanity project.

ALL FAGS INTO THE BOGS

Milo is a niggerloving kike faggot yet the butthurt he causes is very entertaining.

We`ll still have to gas him Should go without saying but for now I would like to see him trigger some more sjw`s.

Although I fear that he may interview the Emperor, and that would be awkward.

Maybe they'll lift the ban. They just needed to offer some free marketing to the shit movie. All sites reported the nigger along with ghostbusters.

Holla Forums must learn to love the homosexual jew or Holla Forums will not survive.

The new evalion

At least Evalion put out ok content, this kike's 100% worthless.

Except it actually a Holla Forums consensus and not a manufactured D&C fracture point this time.

Gay

I don't really care about Milo but what were his tweets? I was in the Leslie threads but I didn't see anything about Milo other than the faked tweets about Leslie bashing him. His account is suspended or else I'd just check.

Good, I hope we never have to hear about that faggot ever again

Don't care.
He'll get by without help form here.
Those fags over on reddit love him, Im sure theyre mounting some kind of campaign to flood that hashtag.

Personally I think he is a disgusting degenerate; I cant listen to him speak with that over played lisp, his entire demeanor is off putting. The only good thing about him is that he pisses off the SJWs and their ilk.

Milo is based

Jews are based

Gays are based

And your post made those dubs go to waste

op is a faggot

Fuck off with e-celeb.

Fuck Milo Yiannopoulos the Greasy fucking Greek kike niggerfaggot e-celeb.
REDDITFAGS GO HOME

filtered, reported for eceleb

its good he was suspended it shows Twitter has political bias, so it can stop pretending anymore. the funniest thing is when the faggot asked twitter execs on camera if they are for freedom of speech and they wouldn't answer.

Does anyone have an archive of his tweets? Curiosity is taking the better of me.

E-CELEB. SLIDE + D&C

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

congratulations, op, you're running the Jewish hamster wheel as hard as you can

we're not joining you

Milo about to be on infowars live.

tbh, twitter is clever banning him over this because its a wedge issue.

True that. He's not a martyr, but his banishment shines the limelight on Twatter's leftist intolerance. A little sunshine is the best disinfectant.

See: realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/07/21/nero_fiddles_twitter_burns_131262.html

the bullycide of that transgendered negro was doubly successful! a negro self-deported itself from twitter AND a vapid, narcissistic jewish faggot got shitcanned from the platform, awesome!

I like Milo.
Fuck you all.

You had 3 threads I saw anchored yesterday, nobody cares fuck off.

The same way a cake shop can refuse to cater a gay wedding, twitter can refuse service to this idiot.

It's not a free speech issue, twitter is not general commons or a public utility, it is a company offering a service and it can refuse and ban whoever they want.

FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

not worth to be a thread in Holla Forums, but I sure love to piss Twitter off

Nobody said they weren't. But their actions brand them as intolerant leftists who won't allow true free speech. They will become a private hugbox for sheltered ideas, and eventually traffic will suffer. Vox, HuffPo, .. and now Twitter.

sage

Their actions brand them as a company who is making decisions in it's best interest.

Start your own competing service and put them out of business, that's capitalism.

In the meanwhile, fuck off with this kike and the CIA psy-op that he is.

sage

Twitter bullshit doesn't affect me because I don't have or care for Twitter

Also, Milo is an attention whoring, race mixing, Jew faggot and you should probably be posting this on Reddit or 4chan

he will be hanged on the day of the rope along with all the fudgepackers

Anyone have caps for those not up on this faggots antics? Idk whats happened.

I wasn't implying that my opinion had value at all. That's something one has to prove before presuming your acceptance or disapproval of someone else will mean anything to anyone.

the only Milo tweet I really remember was in response to Mrs. Harambe blocking him.

"Rejected by yet another black dude."

I LOLed for real.

sage

i like Milo too

I like sage

That's pretty good, no lie. He still gets ovened though.

Nobody fucking cares what you think, you are an anonymous motherfucker on the internet, you might as well be someone with down syndrome.

Fam, even if fucking Trump was banned out of Twitter I'd not care about restoring his acc. Twitter admins made their bed, now they will lie on it.
When they start losing money at an exponential pace, we'll see who laughs then. The firm is basically committing suicide in the name of 'social justice'. Let it be.

Not that I'd care about a gay racemixing Zionist Jew being banned anyway.

BUMP

you're right. nobody cares that you don't care either.

Milo is a degenerate, however this does expose the bias of Twitter to normalfags especially considering all of the ISIS & BLM terrorist accounts that are still allowed.

You can either exploit this opportunity & make a degenerate into a useful degenerate or you can whine like a bunch of divisive (((control freaks))) while letting the opportunity slip past.

I imagine this will keep happening to right-wing e-celebs & you'll let it slip without using it.
It will keep happening until every right-winger is silenced across all social media.

Reminder: You know Twitter is biased & corrupt. You know certain views are quashed, BUT NORMALFAGS ON TWITTER DON'T

I'm not the one pretending my opinion matters.

Obligatory

this. we need to keep reminding twitter users at every turn that Twitter censors shit they don't like. This could be an easy way to D&C especially whenever celebrities have a spat (see current Kardashian-Swift shitstorm) and one side believes that Twitter is censoring/suppressing hashtags/tweets from one side.

you're absolutely right. your opinions don't matter.

I never said it did. Stop bumping this cancer for your pet faggot.

sage

Do you even remotely understand what that means?

sage

unless you have something to offer beyond pretentious snark I really don't care what you think

What in the fuck does exploiting fractures between Twitter & it's users have to do with "Holla Forums's PR"?

This kinda shit is absolutely killing Holla Forums. Shills constantly showing up to ensure complete inaction.
You are told: Stay in Holla Forums, isolated from normalfags. Never do anything. Let every opportunity slip by.

It's so blatant. Any what do they offer when called out on it? "SAGE! SAGE!" That's it? That's all you got?

Keep bumping this shit and it'll be anchored like all the rest.

Good riddance, Gayjew.

sage

bump

FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK WITH YOUR AIDS-CATCHER
==FUCK OFF TO 4CUCK WITH YOUR AIDS-CATCHER==v

bump

This is like the 8th time he's been banned. I find it hard to give a shit.

he'll drown in a bog like my ancestors did to faggots

sage

Why don't one of you fucks just take out twatters servers?

I don't care either way since I don't touch Twatter. But I do hope him the best and wish to see him used as a battering ram dildo up the tight assed libs and watch them get rectually ruined.

Daily reminder that the Holohax was a fraud.

ha, i remember when a bunch of anons who liked video games thought this would work

two years ago

Kill the gay kike.

That makes three of us. I'm sure there are more on Holla Forums but they don't want to be bullied by the JIDF in this thread.

Kill the gay kike.

Don't suicide user, it is degenerate.

Kill. the. gay. kike.

We should help Milo somewhat to see if they unban him. He makes a great scapegoat for shitstorms. At the same time, we pick a next nog or sjw to drive off twitter. We need Milo as the scapegoat so he can get banned again and play the victim and continue the cycle. Then again, the pozzed faggot could always just make a new account.

Why have you created a thread about an eceleb? Why have you created a thread without providing an archive of the topic in question?

>>>/cuckchan/

SAGE AND REPORT THIS CUCKCHAN NEWFAG

ANOTHER ALT-RIGHT SLIDE THREAD
reported

All those shills ITT…
Keyboard-warriors on Holla Forums hate Milo because he's actually getting people to the right and redpilling them, not wasting his time shitposting.

On my board there is infestation
And that infestation is the Greek gay
he cause the board to make post of defecation
there are threads about him every day
throw the greek down the well
so my board can be free
he will rot in pits of hell
then we go on alt right killing spree

You're kidding, right?

Its funny too that I've seen this thread 6 or more times but not once have I seen any citations to what Milo said. This is literally slide garbage.

Doesn't he get a combo bog/oven?

Nice, I had a laugh.

You are either an idiot or baiting.
I'll indulge anyway.
NO ONE today can go "gas the kikes race war now".
The leftists didn't go "get cucked be a slut impoverish the white male" in the 50s, they started slow.
The only (THE ONLY) realistic way to redpill people is to do it progressively and slowly - 1st they hate refugees, then they hate Islam, then they hate feminists, then they hate leftists, then they hate non-white (non-criminal) foreigners, then they hate jews.
Anyone who disagrees with this plan is a kike.

How would you do that combo even ? An oven built in a bog ?

You disappoint me, user.

((shitposting)) e pig naziz snebbti

Oven made from clay made out of bog peat?

The gay jewish lawyer can take care of himself, OP. His only use is being apart of faggots and using them and how BLM hijacked the orlando mourning and toronto parade hijacking/shut-down in order to further the rift against the terrorist group BLM.

Good enough i guess ? Will it hold though ?

If redpilling now means having a gorilla fucking there asshole like a beasitality loving sodomite, while advocating for pederasty. Then He sure is "redpilling" normalfags.

It's like trying to negotiate with someone who has a gun to your head.

Twitter has also been censoring Trump campaign's fundraising tweets. If freemilo gets big enough, it could be a catalyst to exposing their fucking with a political campaign.

And then, way down the line, when people realize Twitter did this, then Google riggin search results in Clinton's favor will be more plausible to the normalfags.

That's some straight-up cuck disorder right there my friend.

Why would the JIDF be anti-Milo? The kikes who made that video about an ISIS golem destroying Europe because of BDS were even pro-Milo.

He's a subhuman kike, his fellow kikes love him.

Not to mention he's with the alt-cuck, the same old spineless Cuckservatives and Republicucks that will bend over for Leftism at every opportunity.

We are simply The Right.

Quite possibly the only ones left on this entire planet.

NO

we are THIRD POSITION

'The Right' are the same old spineless cuckservatives and republicucks that will bend over for leftism at every opportunity

When the fuck did SRS take over Holla Forums?

The enemy is vulnerable. Attack!

Wrong.

Leftist or spineless parties calling themselves 'Right' are not Right.

Right-wing parties are Right.

Third Position is merely a Right-wing party when both the (((Left))) and the (((Right))) are ((())).

yes actually telling the truth and not shying away form truth works. Hilter didn't come to power sugar coating the message.

OVENS IN BOGS

You sir just perfected the final solution

IM memes are shit m8

Here's the thing. Milo thinks he based, but we don't. The relationship between Holla Forumslacks such as myself and him are mutually beneficial in because, due to his antics, he draws attention away from the cuckservatives and btfo's liberals who try to paint people into being/becoming SJWs because muh minority oppression, while he does this job for us, he's our useful idiot, and once he's done, he'll either disappear into obscurity or do something else, it doesn't really matter. Either way, we win.

This. He's useful for drawing cuckservatives attention and energy, I personally don't give a hoot on his sexuality, in endgame he's beneficial for Holla Forums albeit for non lovey dovey reasons.

We have a exodus , useful idiots ,we use the alt-right and cuckchan as blame-defectors . the board doesnt show in google searchs, and no one knows our secret plans.Are we sure we are not the jews of the internet? nice trips btw.

I think it has a shitload to do with Holla Forums when some right winger gets holocausted from something like twitter which is a known leftist echo chamber.
You should take every fucking chance you get to point out these bottom feeders hypocrisy.
Especially when you get to do it whilst using their own shit tactics against them.

Every post that says "banned for being gay" and the eventual sperg out reaction from some faggot leftists brightens my day.

Not sure why some people on Holla Forums so viciously want to CENSOR discussion about it.
Are there more fag jew shills in here than I first suspected?

might as well suck his dick while you're at it

This thread has been selected for cultural enrichment

He's been doing that for a long time, how new are you?

In addition to that, his common catchphrases include but are not limited to:

This isn't all about milo though, it's about the ban itself and the message it sends.
If you want to censor discussion about it because "boohoo preppy fag e-celeb" then you're a shill.

Doesn't matter. perfect material to make the left eat itself.

Original (that I posted way back when): archive.is/qvJVN

OPERATION CRISCO 2 MILO BOOGALOO

Twitter's main office number is (415) 222-9670

Their extension scheme is four digits.

Eg, reception is 1103
Craig Murphy is 1168

..etc.

Sage

I know you're used to having goyim fight your race's wars, but we aren;t your personal army, kike.

>>>/reddit/

Fuck this, I'm leaving the sage off because it's clear shills like (((you))) are showing up in these threads.

Twitter is a major propaganda front. It's cancer, but letting it be completely taken over by the enemy is the ultimate shill tactic.

Four now. I like Milo too.

Yeah, it's not like anybody is trying to win an election or something like that.

Random pasta since you're not worth the effort:
A lot of older people who are more conservative often complain about how they went to bed and then woke up and suddenly everyone is a leftist. Like it fell out of the sky.

What happened was, when leftist sought to invade popular fiction, they didn't care because it was beneath them. When they invaded media, they didn't care because it was beneath them. When they invaded the arts, they didn't care because it was beneath them. When they invaded higher academics, the older anti-intellectual streak prevented them from giving a shit. When they invaded television, they didn't care because it's TV, it's garbage for you anyway kids! They invaded comic books, who cares it's just for kids. Everything leftist have sunk their tentacles into, there is a group of people going "who cares? It's just for kids/it's immature/it's stupid."

When his kids play video games, he won't pay attention because it's just for kids. And then they spend the next fifteen years of their life being hammered with progressive imagery and bullshit in their video games, television, books, school, and everywhere else they go. And he will not understand why he can't compete with it as they call him an old foggy (sp?). And they will be right, but for the exact opposite reasons.

You are right. People need to do something. There is only one solution really someone needs to kill Milo.

DAILY REMINDER THAT GREASY GREEK KIKE MILO WANTS YOUR SON'S FORESKIN CUT OFF BY HIS RABBI SO HE HAS A BETTER TIME SUCKING HIS DICK

SO PROGRESSIVE

Fuck off retard

find ways to cope with it melanine rich person.

I kinda agree with OP, it has nothing to do with liking Milo, he is a fucking degenerate after all. In fact if he got thrown off of a building by some fucking shitskin tomorrow I would not care. But ruining twitter could be fun. People are already being told to sell stock. But hey if nobody is on board with that I totally understand.

So close yet so far

How did he violate the TOS?

Perfectly sums up what I expected to see ITT. Apathy and cluelessness. You're not even cancer, just useless fat on the taint of the internet.

Funny how the "alt right" here works huh? 3 threads hit bump limit over a twatter chimpout but a single Holla Forums relevant thread about a major social media company picking political sides? Out of the question goys, stick to pepeposting. I swear watching how dumb and easily led anons are these days is actually kind of a relief; things aren't going to get any better but at least humanity deserves it.

There was a sticky for that and if memory serves only got about 300 replies. Hashtag there would have been nice but of course NYPA won out again, wouldn't want the alt right getting bad PR in an election year.

I thought you were fighting for free speech, you kike loving faggot.

Because its e-celeb bullshit

Was being ironic. Your pic related is a perfect example of how toothless PR oriented cucks are the kikes best friend.

No, it's not. It's the CEO of twitter bending rules to send a partisan political message. Anti Trump, anti bantz, anti white etc but ignore all that since the ONE eceleb this board actually had a hand in producing is involved. wew lads.

Fuck off, milo is a alt right faggot and he deserves to stay banned.

Itsn't science fun!?!

And what are you? Traditional-right?

Reminder that dyke journalist Laurie Penny shat out a smear article against Milo: archive.is/jwc4s

Regardless of whether you like Milo or not, I'm sure we can all agree Twitter is a left wing cesspit that goes against and even censors the voices of the Right.

It's in all of our interests to expose them for this, and this is our opportunity.

This. And lest we forget, unlike with Bahar Mustafa, Milo was silent about Based Oma, Joshua Bonehill, Arthur Topham, and all the other White people who were arrested over thought crimes.

At first I agreed with you, but then I remembered Evalion and all the people who have literally been sent to jail

Milo is not the hill I want to die on, because so many have been punished before him, the fact that Milo is the one that you all stand up for, and I did to at first, disturbs me.

When you get the past the fact he's a giant flaming faggot who's so camp he makes Freddie Mercury look like Charlton Heston (and a kike), he's actually kinda cool.

This is about Twitter though, Twitter can't send people to prison.

Twitter banned Evalion, where was the Free Evalion movement? Why didn't wikileaks comment on that? Milo is a kike so people care about him. Fuck him and fuck twitter, every site online still bans people like us if we get too big and they always will unless we make our own.

reminder that the only "e-celeb" worth a shit is jim aka mr metokur, who unlike (((yiannopoulos))) actually browses Holla Forums and doesn't fuck niggers

Goyi- I mean, user, I would like to help you jump start your career in rap. For a fee, of course.

why do you people care if a faggot fucks niggers so much? he's a faggot,. he's a genetic dead end either way

Go back to reddit

This.

Wikileaks has even threatened setting up a twatter alternative. The more we push this, the more we kill the site.
Normalfags don't realise that everything on twitter is a fake liberal narrative. They believe that it's a free speech site.
This is also one of the best examples of the media straight up lying I've ever seen, as the evidence is so easy to find showing that Milo never broke twitters rules while Leslie Jones, who the media claims was a victim of a troll army led by Milo did the exact thing Milo was banned for.

Back to 4cuck.

jews aren't people

#freemilo

No. A jewish faggot is not an ally.

Because it's doubly bad. People who want a white or whiter ethno state have no ally in a nigger-fucking jew faggot.

This

#FREEMILO

smh, kys tbh fam

Is there an alternative company to twitter? A campaign to get twitter users to jump ship seems like the best option.

what happened to this guy? he got his acccount back?

Seems like you didn't get enough niggers

Hopefully that satisfies your thirst for black cock

if not I have about 200 of these