Baby hippo cuteness alert!
Post cute webms naow.

You're worthless.

REMOVE CUTE
POST GORE NOW
FUCK THE CUTEFAGS

That's kind of gay, though.

Did somebody say "cute fags"?

Riiiiight….because the sound of water splashing would have added so much to a 14 second vidclip .

I bet you bitch if one potato chip in the bag doesn't have enough salt on it.

Did i hear…

Gay ?

GAY?

degs

Das a bat, bro.

nah - that dog has autism

Okay I will post it but be warned after you see this cuteness, everything you see from now on will pale in comparison to it's cuteness. You've been warned!

that's fucked up dude. I'm kinda trying to protect my cold bitter heart from being cleaned nice and shiny.

bring it you bitch

who the fuck gives a pack of puppers a raw cow leg to chew on their patio…

Someone who loves puppies more than cows.

good thing my heart is a black hole, which traps all the light forever

won't they get tummy aches?

Best kill it now, that thing is gonna turn into a fucking killer.

much better to have a green heart, then it can grow itself into different shapes and sizes instead of eating everything it comes across.

and have it eaten by vegans? No, thx

hey, fuck the vegans, you can grow wherever you want to. have you ever met a vegan with the balls to venture into a tropical rain forest?

Pussy

Our cattle pups burst through neighbours fence raided the chicken coup and dined on Chicken..

We had to buy her eggs for a while.

im growing in the middle of vast cosmos, devouring matter and electromagnetic energy. Its fine like i am

been there, done that. you'll grow out of it.

r u talkin bout radiating out eventually?

Look at these dumbass, one dogos are carnivorous, 2 there is nothing better than meat for a dogos, 3 dogos come from wolves and wolves pups start to eat meat at this age too. 4 you realy gat to love your dogs to give them this much raw meat this shit is expansive.
These dumbass thinking iams is the only thing dogos can digest.

shh don't let the children know.

degs rly r omnivores - they chew grass in the wild to balance the diet

Apparently its a way for them to force vomit when they dont feel well. So nope they eat meat and eat grass to vomit when something was fouls.

apparently it rly isnt. Majority of dogs eat grass even if theyre healthy and dont need to puke

baby hippos are gay

lol

YOU
ARE
A GAY NOW

Or for fibers but the are mainly carnivores.

Its the same with cats or lion or every carnivores. It help to digest but its not the main source of nutrient. Still dogos need meat and are not omnivorous. Its like saying lion are omnivorous bcuse they eat grass to help to digest.

wow, what a cunt

Looks like a certain kitty needs to eat a little less.

So kawaii! (In six more months that hippo will be able to stomp an entire village to death just for entertainment)

"You're such a fat ass that when you walk down the street people say 'God DAMNIT, that's a big fat ass!'"

Pretty sure that's a pygmy hippo. Still probably going to grow up to be an asshole, just not quite as big. It'd totally trample the Shire tho.