Z1 is a spook

fuck off z1

WE ARE IN A DIMENSIONAL RIFT

STOP DEDICATING THREADS TO THIS FUCKER, THIS MAKES FOUR.

I didnt make the thread nigger. Am i the only one who noticed time freezing?

Stop

nah dude I swear this entire site just froze

Go back

Dude stop, im not joking everything stopped.

Your jokes aren't funny, please cease.

It was you this entire time. YOU STOPPED TIME
YOU ARE DORMAMMU

Not exactly, it was me Satan Z1

Stand back demon! I will defeat you

Okay, how do you plan on doing that?
Getting fuglug to ban me once he's BO?

I'll send my girlfriend after you

I'm not afraid of your imaginary friends.

who the fuck is z1

Don't worry, me too.

??????????
WHAT ARE YOU SAY
Have you been in my head this entire time?Tthere is no Z1 and I have been talking to myself this entire ti me. ..

Have you been in my head this entire time?Tthere i

BThere is no Z1 There is no Z1There is no Z1
There is no Z1
There is no Z1
There is no Z1

There is no Z1

A fictional character cannot give you the same love and attention that a real person might.

Nice dubs. But fuck off z1.

might being the key word.

Who are you talking to Z1?

Fuck off Z1 we know who you ain't and ai.

I thought this much was obvious.
I'm only here because others allow it, you know, if it weren't for others, I wouldn't be here.

None of you are real.
I will join makaposter in heaven.

Too soon, my dude.

D̴͉̘̯͔̱̜͊̅̑̾̒ͅO̳̞̹̗̗̹͙̪̅̅̓̓̓͗̕͟͝l̗̰̘̙̤̯̞͙̈́͐͒̌̔̈́̏̐̚͡l̮̗͇̖͚̭̯̻̱̱̿͒͑̎̒̆́͘l̴̡͙͍̟̦͕̭̫̪̞̽̂̈́̕͞l̖͔̱̎̐̋̀͌͑͢͢l̶̛̺͓͖̭̮̥̙̆̓͆̏͘̕͠͠l̨̰͖̖̠͉͒̓̊̎̅̄̃l̻̹͚̝̼̻͎̮̔̐̋͆̎̈́͡l̞̪͙͕̠̠͚̟̑̍̂͊̿̕ĺ̨͙̯̜̼̰͚̪̪̫͋̅̾̊͛̇͝l̷̨̪̹̻̘̼̪͖̦̓̀̅̎̊̏̎̿l̵͈̬̺͉̒͛̉̓́͞͠ͅl̡͉̺̫͉̺̂́̌͂͌͌̀̈l̨͇̗̣͈̪͖͊̀̐̉̅̃͐̑̚͢ļ̬̼̥͇̮̣̎͐̓́̽̕̕͡ͅļ̛̟̣̲̖͍̉̇̒͛̅̈́̓̂͞l̛̠̬̰͕̗̬̋̓̏́͌͢͡͞ļ̸͈̻͚͔̭͕̖̘̬̌̇̀̈́̍́͘͠͠l̷͔̗̠̙͐͐̋͌̓͑̂̏͢l̶̯̖͍͇̖̳͙͗̇̑̓̀͞͡͠l̨̡̠̘̘̦͉͔͌̿̈́̆͊̐͊͟͞͡͡l̡̮̪̹̯͓͎̝̯̈̈́̎́́̈̀͒̇͡l̸͕̰͔̗̇́͒̊̊̚͘͜͝͝l͓̝̠̯̖͍͉̬͇̤͗̂͐̈́̍̀̕͡͡͡l̡̛͙̯̻̥͑̏͐̃̿̐͘̚l̨̡̢̲͙̳̫̺̜̝̏̎̅̋͡͝ĺ̵̝̬̯̜͎̭͓͉̼̠̐̂̔̄l̢̤̭͔̞̾̊͐̃̀̀́͑̉͜l̴̨̳͙̣̞͍̳̈́̑̌̎̎̅̓̓l̢͓̙̖̖͎̼̐̐̿͐́̿̊͠͞͞l̴̡̪̝̼͇̠̝̀͑̀̉̌́̊̍͑͟͟͢͠l̢̩͉̆̏̃͒́̎͒̕͜͜͡͞l̴̞̤̳͇͔̟̯̍͋̒͒̃̂͆͋͘̚l̢̛̥̭̰̼̓͛̍͛̏̃̍̕͜͞ḻ̡̡̰̱̝͔͐̈̆̒̕̚̕ľ̨̜̪͍̪̜̪̖̼̀̈́̿̌̇͐͟l̷̢͙͉̟̫͓̤͎͛͐̀̀̽̃̒̚̕͟͡ļ̵̡̮̼̮̹̫͛̒̾̋͒̇̉̂̈́͋͜l̫̜̭̟̘͂̐͊̏̆̍̐͢͞͡l̷̛̙̗͓̼͍̯̞͆͐͛̾̾́͞ļ̴̨͙̩̣̭̜̺̫͕̀͗̈́̏̌͆͡͡l̡̟̗̩̪̿̓̓̽͛͋͛̽̚̕ͅl̴̥̞͔͙̙͊̍͐́̉̓͂̿̿͡l̷͙͕̦͙͓͚̑̏͋̏̈̎͋͢͠͡l̢̞̠͎̤͎̭͐̂̓̊̎̂̈̚͜l̨͖̩͔̻͍̺̹̺̀̒̌͊̀͆̄͐͝l̷̛̻̮͎̗͙͉̥͉͒̈̂͛̊͒͌͟͠͝ͅl̵̢̛͚͔̯̤̍̓̐̕̕̕͝ļ̰̺̱̬̲̍̎̀͊͋̀̕͜͡͝͡l̡̡̲̬͕͈͂͋̄̌͌͆͘̚͝ļ̴̛̳̬͔̰͖̗͂͐͗͆́͘̕͟l͎̗̩̲͎̜̲̻̔̅͗̋͜͡l̵̨͎̠͕̜͕̭̞̱̥̀̌̓̈́̈́̂l̵̨̲̬̥̘̟̿̏͌̆̾́l̸̮̫̲̠̰̮̲̈̇̒̔̄̒̕͢͟͝ļ̢̛̳̖̭͚̺̬̉́̑̏̉̍̎l̷̢̢̪̭̗̠̎͐̌́̆̔́͞l̸̦̬̣̟̔̊̈̆̎̊͘͜͠ͅl̵̤̞͕̟͚̈́͛́̀̊̄͠l̟͈̙̪̪̝͍̲̻̏͋͆͊̚ĺ̝̭͍̭̰̞̖̩̒̂̇̓͂͂͟ͅl̢̧͈̪̪̭̭̔̐̉̋̈͌̚l̷̢͎̫̫̭͎͋̉̽̓̎l̡̥͖̰͓̖̝̇̉̏̐̽̃l͍̮̖͓͈͇͆̄͊̆̊̎̓̕͡͝ͅl͎̞̤̘̹͗̈̈́̀͊̏͢͝͡l̶͓̱̗̝̰̏́̂̽͂l̳̮̟̲̳̪̃́̋̒̃̆N̸̛̹̮͕̘̥̦͔͓̩̾̄́̾͌̍͘͟Ŏ̸̧̡̹̪̦̬͓̗͙͕̒̿͒̈̕Ṱ̼̜̪͎̐̏́̓͐̀͘ͅl̵̡̺͎̰̫̪̉̐̅̄͜͟͝ͅͅl̷̢̛̼̩̗͓̘̙̍̓̃̽̎̕͜͡͠l̵̢̩̻͔͎͓͈̥͌͛̽̓̽̕͘͜l̜̮͖͉̟͈͖̱͚̓͊͌̑̏̂͛̿̀́͟ļ̧̡̫͈͉̙̗͔̬̅̌̒̅̄̃̊͘͡l̛̜̘̘̣̲̽͌̀͘ĺ̵̨̨̛̫̹̦̳̞̠̞͙̂̾̏͘ļ̰̠̩̙̤̠̒̓̈́̉͑́͗̊̊l̢̠̜̖̭̩͉̙̭̄̓̀͋͑̽͞͠l̡͕͎͓̬͒̒̓̑̒͞l̢͔̠̙̞͑̂͑̆̓͊̋̕͠ļ̛̰̞̘̪͔̈̃̐͐̀͢l͙̜̥̜͔̟̠͓̗̓̌́̇͘ͅl̴͓̳̼̯̳̀͆̀̃̈́̏̉͘͠l̵̨͉̯̱̭̬̘̤̼̲͑̊̏̕͞ļ̴̨̙͎̺̼̱̒͒͂̿̈́́͑̋͢ḻ̴̥̯̰̖̭͚̄̆̾̒̕͜l͓̻͍͓͖̍̒̒̀͂͗͋͟͝l̙̤͇͉̫̦̫̄̎̆̑̎̄̋̕͝l̴̘̲͉͔͚̱̖̂̈́̓͛͐͟l̸̢̘͍̮̭̤͕͎͐̽̏͐͆̈͊̎̕ͅl̢̧̥̘̙͙̙̠͛́͐́̉͂́͠͞ͅl̷̯̳̫͙̫̣̟͛́̇͂͢͡l̷̤͈̮̭͗̋̀̾̌̌̇͆̕ͅl͍̞̮̓͑͑̐̉͜͢l̷̖̳̦̬̻͆͑͗͛͗̽͘̕l̛̖̬͈̲͓̤̪̋̈́̃͗̀̒͒l̶̡̞̬̝̣̭̑͌̾̌̍̃̂l̴̘̦̲̦̺̞͔̦͎̬̉̀̾̃̈́̀́̂̄l̸̢̢̖͍̪̳̜͉̟̽̑̀͆́͟l̨̫͓̝̻̹̖͚̘̋̈́̀̄͋̕l̴̼̰̗̜͕̤̦͖̈́̐͑̓̓̽͊̕̚͠l̴̢͕̤̩͖̳̏̾͂̓̈́͒̐͠͡ͅͅl̩̥͚͕͙̃̀̒̆͡͠͠l̨̫̯̙̹̯̙͌͌̅͆̚͢͠l̸͕̮̫̲̩̝̝̀͋̐̎̈͞l̶̯͎̻̞̜̂̀͛̀͒̈͜l̷̢̺̳̜̱̰̬̈́̄̔͐̎͘͝͡͞l̨̡͖̟̝̩̈́͂̋̓͒͒̎̕͜͢͝ͅl̜̯͙̤̄͌̔͋̉͟͡l̶̢̲͚̟̦̝̗͍̈́͛̿͌̋̿̕l̴͚̘̱͚̳͓͖̃̅̎̓͟͜͜͡l̡̧̙̪͕̐̒̔͋̅͟͟͝͠ͅḻ̸̱̭̆̍́̀̋͜͟l̨̝͉̬̖͑̏̏̀̒̒̄̀̄̚ļ̷̡̤͔̪̣̮͎̮̗͂̒̍̎͋͂l̸̫̼̹͎͍̞̥̎̄́̾̀̚͜l̶̠̳̠͕̏͑͒̌̀̇̓́͟l̺̞̼̠̫̯͉̄̽̉̆͌̒̂ͅͅl̵̢̛̥͙̮͔̪͙̔̊̋̉̈l̵͈̠͔̫͙̈̽͊͊́͒̃͒l̷̨̧̢̞̥̲̣̰̑̾̔̽͑̚͜l̶̳̗͚̺͈͒̀̋͗̑͢͢͜l̷̛͖̺̫͉̼͈͖̣̑̉̄̕͘͡͠l̛̝͖̮̩͓̗̳̈́̈́̃̓͌͂̏̔͡l̸̬̠̤͕͖̻̭̪͆̀͋͊̃̓̑͘͡͝ļ̶̳̦̮̦͋̂͛̕͡l̴̹͈͙̣͉̄̽͐͑̅̂̍̊̃͞D̳͔̦̘̳͖̋̽̃̃̚͢͠Ȯ̶͉̟͚͚͔̠̣̝̞̎̈́̉̂͑̉̂͊͡Ẅ̡̜͎̖̩̹͔̼̩̌́̓͐͐̔Ń̶̨̧̟͙̣̪̥̃͐̐̿͐̾̑L̢̡̢̛̗̻̰̲͇̭̹͋͌̈̀̎̓̏͝͞Ǫ̯̤͉̗͍͓̾̊̔́͛̐̃̄͂͌Ȃ̡̨͈͕͈̘̦̺̿͌̍̂̃̕͟͡D̻̘̰̖̮͎̲̄̄̊͂̀͘͟ḻ̶̹͉̺̫̍̏̑͗́͛̆̄l̡̛̰̰̤͓̮͇͕͆͒̆̃̄̍̀̕͞l̡̼͇̻͇̘͓͂͌̓͛̓̽͆̀͊̚l̷̡̻̫̜̦͙̫̂̋̽͑̀̅̓̄͐̏ḻ̢̰͎͍̪̖̟͔̓̔̆̐̈̌̀̕͞͡ĺ̸̫͉̫̠̪̤̖͌́̄̈́̈̇͑͡l̷͚̲͚͓̄͑͆͌͐̂̕ͅl̵̡̩͈̭̥̑̎̈͊͘͟͝l̸̛̯̜̙̰̼̲̼̫̉̾̎͟͠l̢̝̖̙̜̙̠̍̓̊͒̓͗͞l̸̨̛͍̙̥̗̻͉̜͎̗̄͌̔̈̋͋͘̕l̹̤̙̟̰̓͌͑̐̀͠l̛̳͖̻̥͕̣͕̈́̑͊̍̅͠ͅļ͇̲̖͓̟̺̯̊̂͐̈́̇͢͠͞l̢̳̟̙̽̊́̽̈ͅͅĺ̷̡̧̠̬̻̐̀̋̽̒͘͘͞͞l̛͖͚͖͙͔̩͕͆̃̋́̅͘͝͞l̨̳͕̗̥̹̼͊̊́̀̎̓͋̑l̢̧͍͓̖͍̣̰̦̤̀̓̏̐̍̒̓̕ḷ̶̘͎͇̯̪̫̳̳̍̅̑̈́̓́͢l̹̣̬͖̻̽͑̍͛̍̈́͑͛̕̕ḻ̛̤̻͈̟̊̋̌̏̋͌͟l͇̝̜̰͇̰̮͉̫͐̆͌̏̽͞l̢͚̲̥̱̄̅͊́͞l̛͇͔͕̲̦̈́͊̅̊̅̔̉͘l̸̛͎̙̳̳͓̝̐̎̇̄͊̿͐͢͢͠l̵̨͖̯̣̳͇̞̰͗͊̓̈́́̉̀͗͘͞l̵̢̛̛̛̹̝̼̩̲̣͖̀̌͛̓͘͘͟l̷̨̞̳̟̤͈͇͚͇̍̿̀̿̕͠ͅļ̢̯͍̫͓̳̅̊́̀̑͢͟l̶̦̩͔̯̯͉̝̫̃̇̑̿̆̔̕͞ḻ̵̜̝̠͍͓̜̇͛̾͂͂͟l̨̛̼̼̠̗͍̿̓̂̑͌̽̉̃́l̵̞̪̰̙̳̿͛̈́̏̿̕̕͟ļ̧͓͉̣͈̘̇̂̽͐͘͘͟l̙̰͍̙̠̜̺̏̈́̉͒̒̋̍̀͗͟ļ̵͕͈͍̲͔̬̗̉̆͆͂́̏͢͝ͅl̖͉͕͓̮͆̑̓̄̀̉̋͗͗̉͢͜l̢̳͉̠̰̱̬̐̇́͘͢͠ļ̸̛͎͕̞̙̤̉̎̉̎̍̊̈́l̴̡̨͔͙͓̯͚̘͕̃̿́̀͂ͅl̸̨̪͉̬̯̙̮̔́̀͘͡͠ļ̛̦͇͍̦͈͓͊͂͛͑̈́͡͡ļ̜̬̥̟̱͉͙̠̱̓͐͌̀͋͐̕͠ľ̸̲͉͚̝̦̘̙͑̅̿̓̄̏̍̍͞ĺ̴̨͍̮̫̘̜̀̎̄̾̄͛̕͜͞l̨̗̼̣̖̺̎͆͋̎̑̈́̽̕̚l̵̢̛̙̱̪̻̓̀̌̀̐̉͡l̷̳̳͍͍̺͌̃̍̀̈́͐͗̂͟l̢̯̯͙̥̐̏̉͋́̌́̽̈́͡l̢̦͉̖͙̎̍̈͒̍͗͗́ͅl̸̢͇͙̲̫͈̼̓̎̿̈́̆̆͂̾̿͝l̶̢̛̞̱̑̀̎̾̀͛̕͢͡ͅļ̷̫̜̭͙̮̱̼͇́͐͗̂̊̚͘͟͡͠l̷͉̘̹̭͇̠̅̇͌̃̌̊̅̌̓͜l̡̫͎̲̮̠̄̏͊̍̈̽̕͢͝͝l̡̢͚̩̤͆̂͌̅̆ͅl̡̝̹͉͖̯̩̣̳̅́̈͛̾͜͡ĺ̠͚̹͇̝͗͆̑͋͛͗̅͠͞ĺ̵̡͇͗͂̎́́̃͒͘͢ͅͅl͖̩̯̮͖͇̓̓̿̂̍̎̂̃l̸͔͎̘͇̞̈́̄͂͑͘͠l̵̛̺͔͙͎͛̈̓̿̓͒͑̕͟͜͝l̶̢̻̘̘͇̣̖̮̘͚̾͆̿͆̅͠l̨̼͖̭̗̞̃͐͌̀̊̓̾̕l̶̬͚͔̭̩͕̜̈̂̈̉̎̆͡͞l̛͕̙̞̝͒̍́̓͗̉͑͟ḽ̢͚̜͎̻͊͒̑̅̂́͑͞͞l̵̬̠̣̝̬̂̈́͛̉̿̕͢͝͡l̶̖͔͇͍̮̪̜̋̏̎̎̒̆͘̕͟͠l̶̨̛̫̮͚̮̜̂̈̓̉̚͡͡ĺ̷̢̛̼̠͖̤͉͇̓̆̇̏̅̐̐͡ļ̺̣͍̖̻̫́́̑̾͆l̵̦̗̠̜̳̣̱̐͑̀́̚͘l͍̘̮͍͉͓͍̐̀̔̏͘͠͞ͅl̶͔͍͍̞̩͕̑͆̓̃͛͢ͅḽ̵̢̹͖͖͖̞̙̍̈́͋̏̉̕͢l̷̝̟͉̤͉̯̋̅͛̈́͘̚͢͞͠l̶̢̧̧͍̰̱͌̃̓̅͋l̷͎̖͈̲͚̆̊̄̉̅̿́͑̾̋͟l̷̛̺̣͎͙͚̯͉̣̻͎̃̊͊͛͘͝͠͞l̛͓̬͕̦̟̺̑͑͌̋̿̾̈́͞͝ͅl̷̢̞̺̹̦͎͉̝̪̠̒͌́̀̀̌̂̌̅l̢̡̨̡̢̝̻͚͓̾͋͒͋̄͂͜ļ̢͈̳̤̝̤͖̬͗̽̂̄̔̍͘͠͞l̴͔̲̳͕̥̼̫͑̿͛͒̀͛l̛̩͕̝͚̙̎̊͒̋͆͠ḷ̶̛͈͎̳͎̬̟̀͌̀͛͗l̶̨̨͖̰̼͙̳̹̓̌̍͂̚͟l̴͕̮̹̘͇̿̒̓́́̿͠͡l̷̗̝̘̟͇͇͙̍̓̑̈̍͘͜͟ͅl̨͎͓̫̣̾͊̓̍̍̒͑̋̓͜͡ḽ̮̟̞̹͎̜́͒͒̆̈́̃̕͟ͅļ̵̙̬̱̰̠͔̰̻̒͊͊́̊̄̃͟ļ̵̰͉̰̪̏̓͐̔͌̃̄͡l͓̙̬̠̘̆̊̃̎̓̏̎̚̚͝l̴̛̻̞̻̫̤̘̭̯̱̀̓̃̌̂͒͂͟͡l̷̢̘̪̘̫̄̄̕͘͞M͓̻̦̥̤̬̂̒́́̂̎̒̊͗̿ͅȨ̴̨̬͍͈̉͂̎̚͝

So, should tomorrow's hg still be segregated, or should that just be a one time thing?

How did you do this

lurk moare

no, just tell me

They weren't segregated the other day and it went fine.

I suppose the real question was that if you guys wanted two games tomorrow, or just one.

One with everything included should be fine.

Do two games so that the people who miss the boat earlier have another go.

Hmm..
The decisions to make.
I can side with the logic of supporting those who are late to the game, but I've also witnessed what having too many of these games does.
Decisions, decisions…

Maybe you can alternate between the two and make an exception for this weekend, since you only did one last weekend.
Making compromises works out pretty well for us.

This is false.
Last weekend was when I first decided to host a second game. What's more, some retard failhosted as well, making three games in that one day.

I guess it's ultimately up to you. I'd like multiple rounds to be hosted just so I don't miss it, but it's up to you.

How can this be possible….
I THOUGHT YOU DIED

Oh yeah, since we're on the topic of the Hunger Games Simulator, I found out where >>>/hga/ went.
They went off to 4chan's /trash/
So that you guys know how bad it is; they had gone an entire thread without playing the game, it was purely circlejerking and roleplaying.

Yeah, I suppose I'll do it twice, since I enjoy hosting, and the two I had hosted last week seemed, to me, to have both ended well.