CHILD MOLESTIN'

CHILD MOLESTIN'

Well…

SELF INCRIMINATIN'

what you going to do 'bout it, officer?

It's coming on tomorrow. I bet it won't even be that good. tbh I never even enjoyed the show as a kid because even then I knew they were too chickenshit to show people actually dying

CRIMINAL ARRESTIN'

PESSIMISTIC OUTLOOKIN'

CONSTABLE GREETIN'

I never watched more than a couple episodes as a kid. I probably wouldn't have liked it too much back then, as I didn't think about art in general the same way I do now. On top of that, the storytelling and characterization in Samurai Jack are loose in a way I'd find really annoying in most shows. Despite that, when I watched it recently because there was going to be a revival, I enjoyed it. I'm capable of noticing and appreciating what the show is: the art of animation for its own sake. The show leans heavy on extended fight scenes, which normally bore me to death because they're usually done the way they are in DBZ: nothing fucking happens and shit gets constantly reused. They may as well just cut to a card that says "imagine a totally awesome battle happening while the characters yell at each other." SJ was different: lots of fluid, varied, and surprising motion. The story isn't supposed to matter that much.

TEXT-WALL ERECTIN'

CALL ANSWERIN'

BOOK THROWIN'

SHITTY CHILDHOOD HAVIN'

C O N D E S C E N D I N '

NIGGERS NIGGIN'

G DROPPIN'

ALVEOLAR NASAL HAVIN'

CUCKPOSTIN'

CHILD SNATCHER

BUTT SCRATCHER

MARGARET THATCHER

SHIT POSTAN`

Molesting children is for girls.

Beating them is for real boys

HOLE POZZIN'

DELET THIS

I just don't see what the problem is. I'm a 22-yo white Liberal guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo Hispanic girl. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship.

is she cute tho

Witnessed!

kys

She is adorable

Has someone watched this yet?

This isn't Holla Forums, autismo.