Casual interaction, mildly autistic

A lot of accountants, jourists and such, apparently only engineer there
I don't know anyone there, nobody knows anyone basically.
See qt3.14 in the smoking area with some other chick, I'm all alone enjoying my vape break. Decide this is my shot to not become "that autistic loner" so I try and break the ice.

Somehow they laugh and I'm not sure if it was because of my autistic moment or not, get stuck into it, talk, when she says:

What did she mean by this, Holla Forums?

What do you mean, "what did she mean by this, Holla Forums"? Seems straight forward. You are a real autist; and not in the Holla Forums sense of the word. You are a clinical autist.

Nigger, that's why I'm on Holla Forums and asking other autistic enthusiasts these important questions.

BUMP

she was making small talk. not trying to seduce you

Well, like I said it's straight forward. No need to read more into it. She was making light banter.

Fuck off, you guys sure? Alright, let's say you had to play something off as a joke, how would you do proceed if, say, you left someone a letter along with a flower?

lol, tell me you didn't kek

Lol no, but for the sake of this conversation, say I did, how should I approach this? Under what angle?

I like you OP, no matter what the other people say

since it's a letter I'm assuming your name is on it. Any chance that you refered to her as sweety in the letter instead of her actual name. If you said sweety of something along those lines you can claim it was for someone else.

Alright but what if I used her name? And let's say, not that any of it happened, I pretty much let my imagination loose and it got rather sexual rather fast and maybe got on the fantasy side of it a bit.. How would one retract those or play them off as jokes? I've only known her for 4 days.

be mean to her the next day. It'll make her head spin. She'll wonder if you wrote it as a joke. That is unless you two work the same place; then you can report it to HR. Then you are really and truly fucked.

Well maybe if I hit on a guy there she might think I'm gay so it will appear as a joke then without a doubt.

that's good but can you deal with being known as the gay guy?

oh.. it worked out better in my head

Say you and your wife are in an open relationship. Chances are she will turn you down and you won't look too pathetic but again it will be around the office. But it is not nearly as bad as the gay rumour.

holy fuck dude, how can you be this socially retarded

What do you mean by that??

that you don't have a natural feeling for interactions with other human beings.

What is there to interact anyway? It's just senseless talk that has no purpose.

I understand why you think that.

the original is too "dangerous" to post I presume?

That's all I've got, dunno about the original.

really, nobody has the original? bullshit

I post the vid in that thread, be quick

waiting for you to post it

double checked