How bad was it Holla Forums?

How bad was it Holla Forums?

I like it. Finally some masculine stuff in a american sitcom show.

t. insecure user

Define 'masculine stuff'.

jesus christ user, why are you so butt ravaged. Have some tits to calm you down.

Doing your goon "t. cocksucker" shit isn't an argument either.

Well, it's a sure sign you have no argument when you throw out the boogeymen falseflags this early

Hey Hi-jinx

WEW

This show is dripping with toxic masculinity and practically relishes its privilege. It's the sad dying gasp of old white men trying to insist they're still relevant in an age where being able to grunt and lift heavy things and put them down again means less than having the real strength it takes to make yourself vulnerable and cry.

Looks exactly like that show heman lmao are they really out of ideas?

I tried watching the pilot and I'm not gonna lie it almost bored me to death, it's the typical sitcom plot of dumbass dad trying to make things right with his family.

And once again because it's a sitcom everybody puts up with the main character's bullshit and never do the logical thing when dealing with him and his bullshit.

Also can we please stop casting Cheryl Hines as the typical sitcom housewife? We get it she was Larry David's TV Wife in CYE!

Then again it's a Fox show and excepting anything good to come out of them is like excepting a feminist to come out with decent arguments to back up their bullshit.

Thanks for the first non-Holla Forums tier response.

Seriously user do you even know what context clues are?

No matter how you slice it, Office SitComs will always be shit. The family SitCom is also shit.

Combining the two and adding a weird parody of 80s He-Man just makes it hyper shit that will cost too much to produce and get it canceled before the first season finishes.

You didn't have an argument to argue against in the first place, my man. Seems like you got a little tushy-totalled

That's what gets me, they could have taken out the He-Man shit and made the dad a drunk or hobo and it would still be the same show.

There is literally no point in doing a He-Man parody if you're not actually going to parody anything from He-Man.

And from the pilot I don't think anybody who worked on this show has seen a single episode of He-Man as the cartoon characters act more like animated Conan characters then they do He-Man characters.

Plus just like with every other modern "comedy" you can tell which lines were ad libbed and which weren't. Seriously if your script isn't that funny don't tell the actors it's okay for them to ad lib shit on the spot, because the end product is always gonna be awkward.

I know you're not really an SJW. I'm referring to your conspiracy about "muh numales" which don't exist outside of SocJus circles.

Clearly the bar sitcoms are the best

Why did you let me die, user?

Why didn't you save me?

It still hurts so bad.

Why did you have to remind me this phantom pain of mine?

Been watching this on Netflix. Starts really strong, then Coach leaves and it's a little less good.. and then we get like 3 seasons of nothing but Diane-focused shit.. then Diane leaves and it's getting good again.

wew lad

Next I would like to hear from you how nu-males are not created in universities.

He died you idiot

Who let tumblr in ?

You know what I mean. The character left and never returned because the actor died.

The character died too, you idiot

I'll be honest, I completely missed that part. It's apparently only mentioned in passing, but I must have been paying attention to something else while it was playing.

It's a central part of the first episode of the fourth season

Evidently

I'm surprised you're this passionate about Cheers, user.

cool concept, it got a few chuckles out of me.
I wanted to like it but honestly it was a bit depressing

I'm not going to even bother to entertain either of you retards.

OC 4U

I could stomach it and laughed in a few scenes but dear lord that entire fucking scene they're at the restaurant.

The way they tried to set up the asian as the kid's love interest was awkward as fuck. I don't mean in the kid is bumbling. Just the entire exchange felt super unnatural.