ITT: Things that confuse you

ITT: Things that confuse you.

He probably psyched himself up to do it for the video then he tried to eat the maggots and got a nostril-full of the smell from the corpse. Eating maggots isn't so bad, but it's hard to eat with strong rotting smells around- it goes against instincts.

Do you know this from experience?

What confuses me is who closes the door when the bus route is over?

God

Women.

Nice quads, but sadly they are in the wrong thread with the wrong post.

You understand women then?

You're a fucking retard that should be killed for not getting it.

You got Hitler quads. You wasted them. They should have been in one of the Nazi threads, instead of your faggotry.

But they are confusing. Why do so many white women allow themselves to be brainwashed into hating white males? Why are so many race traitors? Why do they always fuck up countries where they have power?

People who sperg out about repeating digits confuse me.

Jews tbh

This. Jews, man. How do they work?

Why are French questions so clunky?

'Qu'est-ce que c'est?'

Yes.

You, breading other people oxygens.

I'll admit some people take it a little far, but surely you enjoy indulging in the occasional dubs. Check my threes.

WHAT DOES WATER TASTE LKE?

Aren't they filled with disease?

Ok user. I'm going to blow your mind now.
There's a button on the outside of the bus that's accessable with the key.
That's all.
Sorry if you thought it would be more exciting.

i've taken french and ill tell you why
it's because almost every french person are snobby pieces of shit, if you're american and go to France you can expect to be looked down upon and laughed at for trying to say something in french.
they don't want any "Illiterates" messing their country up, that's why they make their sentences so complicated. so "idiots dont invade their country".

you guys confuse me

especially him

I am attracted to guys and want to fuck them in the butt violently and cuddle them afterwards.

that sure is working out for them

I've never heard of that being a problem for people. But you do have to chew them dead or else there's the possibility of them eating your guts.

OH SHIT SON

breathing*
now that's awkward isnt it. maybe you're the one that needs to stop breathing

Niggers

women

Just like the average child.

It's not a contradiction though. Women are supporters & helpers, if there's nobody around to lead & guide them, they're lost and have every right to be pissed at the men in their lives who do not live up to their responsibilities.

thanks for the smile op :D

Past the age of 16(I'm being generous here), barring any sort of mental disability you may have, you have no right to throw a fit and act like a child.

I'm not gonna baby some bitch for the rest of her life. that's too bad for her if she feels that way.

yes seriously

You're not even close.

You have to take into account that women are more helpless than men regardless of age. Their mental and physical well-being is largely dependent on strong men in their lives. When men are absent or weak terror and panic sets in. Dependency is something that women and children have in common and they respond to abandonment in a similar way.

that's still too bad… and even if that was completely true and unbiased, they should definitely do something about it.

What's confusing? Linetrap was cute as fuck, therefore it's okay to fuck h_.