Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Then how did trump become president?

But what if god was one of us?

prove it

the proof is the lack of proof
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

Wow, I can't believe how retarded you are.

Give proof that god is real, then.

No no no, I'm not saying I have proof of God's existence, what I mean to say is that absence of proof is not proof of absence. You may have strong evidence, but evidence isn't necessarily proof. You're also committing fallacy fallacy.

God is rael.

But her boobs are.

You are not real.

Then how could he be a god?

If god wasn't real then how did those titties end up on such a absolutely stupid looking girl like Lucie? Only an intelligent design could create the dissidence in me of wanting to fap to those sweet titties and feeling real bad that those titties are on a complete retard.

Are you implying that he's an asshole?

Does super real count? Or how about hyper real

Xhe's something. Maybe Xhe isn't an asshole all the time, but certainly this could have only been done on purpose by a designer of some kind just to mess with people. I doubt any geneticist would have the wherewithal to design such a creature so I can only assume it's the work of some sort of god.

Sounds like Loki

That pussy is whak, she should shut it and tie it.

She looks like a fucking rabbit.

This lie isnt real

prove it or shuddup

I fail to see the resemblance.

I actually met God the Father and his Son so I don't believe you.

i wonder if will smith ever wished he told his wife to have an anortion.
this kid is dumb as fuck

in democratic election

but it is a no reason to believe in

what drugs were u on?

yeah everyone with two brain cells to rub together already knows

False.

If god exists, then he is responsible for how saggy her tits are.
And no god would inflict that upon his creation.

have you ever had saggy tits in your mouth, not a bad feeling tbh

if God isn't real there would be no existence, no life, no universe, nothing.
You would never be born, you'd be nothing permanently forever. But you exist, so God made you.

But there is life, there is a universe, there is something, and it's complicated as fuck, so there must be a creator of infinite being being and intelligence.

and everyone with more than that knows the opposite

Why? How can creation be so convoluted that it needs a creator, but the same rules don't apply to the creator in a pattern of infinite regression?

I'm with . Saggy tits are more fun to play with.

ly OP's problem.
OP's problem is with authority in general. He is young and not fully mature yet, and therefore has issues with rule-based environments. He does not fully comprehend the necessity of rules in a civilized society, and thinks that people are basically good and will naturally behave civilly if given the opportunity. His parents were hippies, so you can understand that it is not really his fault for thinking this way. It is how he was indoctrinated.

That is circular reasoning, user. The word "creation" implies a previously existing creator, which logically necessitates the creator's prior existence.

You post a body as fantastic as Lucie Wilde's and present it as evidence of a lack of god? You're going it wrong, pedofag.

If you think those tits are saggy, you've never been in the same room with a naked woman in your entire life, and you are a faggot.

physical phenomena are temporary and contingent, they arise and fall apart, the universe is a collection of contingent phenomena. the universe is governed by causality requires an ultimate source, or foundation, otherwise it leads to incoherent infinite regress, meaning it would never "begin" it would never exist…etc

that uncontingent source of reality, that "thing" is beyond space and time, it doesn't decay or die, it is infinite power and intelligence, it doesn't suffer from infinite regress because it isn't time bound, it doesn't need a 'creator' because it is uncontingent, it has no parts, it doesn't change, etc…it's eternal, etc. God is God.
The world is the world.

You need a creator, just as much as trees and stars and the world needs a creator. All these things are impotent and can't self-create.

the goose in the noose… is obtuse…

its so edgy to say there is no god…. The most edgy agnostic types who complain about those who practise any religion are those who have had families that have been shit to them, or have been from religious families where religion is shoved down their faces in the past. I'm Catholic but my mum is quite relaxed about it , the old people don't give a shit if I attend church in Soccer shirts etc. I

how can god isn't real if our eyes aren't real

Try to tell him that when you die and wake up in hell.

I am so real you little cunt.
And I know what you did to your dog.
Degenerate.

beautiful..

If God isn't real, where did the divine perfection of little girls come from? Checkmate, atheists.

last guy is a literal troll. vvvortic on youtube. looks like you just got … .. le bAITed

If thats true, then you die and go into nothing-ness, forever and nobody remembers you ever because they will die too and go into nothingness.

>How can the mirror god be real if the eye gods are not?

u misspelled "deluded"

your point being what?

When you say "god isn't real" what are you talking about? are you rebelling against religion? the hebrew god? are you rejecting extrasensory phenomena? you don't like the bible? priests? I bet you haven't even decided what you are being edgy for.

Atheism at its core is a pretty ignorant worldview. It means that you believe 100% in jew scientists, mainstream media and are only capable of perception of what is presented before your senses and nothing else.

If you become silent even for a little while, you will realize pretty quickly that there is so much more than what is directly presented to you. I'm not telling you to believe in a magic daddy with a beard or to go suck a catholic priest, but simply to realize that there are things way beyond your grasp, and that a little cunt saying "lol mom there is no god" is nothing more than childish behaviour and empty attempts at rebellion at a vague something.

Are you implying that you have solved reality?
Existence is not 2deep4u? hah!
You think of yourself as a piece of meat?

Just try not to think like this when you are beyond your 30s, there is nothing more pathetic than a grown up person defining themselves as "atheist" because they deluded themselves into a shitty worldview and took a few courses in college. It never ceases to amaze me the nerve of some people, thinking they "got it". But that's adolescence for you.

shows how retarded you sound. You also can't prove that what you perceive as reality isn't just a dream. Your reality is actually that of a hyper-demensional being of infinite knowledge. Prove me wrong. This is the same as claiming that people should have to prove that a God isn't real.

Proving the existence of something is critically more important than proving the non-existence of something. Burden of proof is entirely on whoever is claiming that something exists. And MUH FEELINGS isn't a valid proof.

Pretty much.

Cute little girls are a result of natural selection. For numerous reasons, they're more likely to have better lives and healthier offspring.

Even if God is real who's to say that isn't still our fate?

We don't know. And it's impossible to know for certain. TBH, as long as your beliefs don't negatively affect other people, it doesn't even fucking matter what you believe.

Atheism is edgyness. Simple as fuck. Religious people i know don't complain about atheist people much and for the most part aren't street preachers or hand out some literature like Jehovah's witnesses. Whereas most atheist feel the need to be edgy complaint about religions.

Exactly, why would that be related?
Maybe god isn't real but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy angel pussy in the afterlife.