The Official Queen of Holla Forums® Explains Stanger Things

Warning: contains season 2 spoilers

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

Dubs confirm the one true queen.

Why even watch tbh

Good to see I'm not the only one who has taken the Margpill. How can JENNAY even compete?

She can't.

Why is she so perfect famalam?

Like pottery.

Ha nice try slothfag.

I wonder why…Has "she" got some kind of ulterior motive?

Really makes you think.

Every time, right in the feels.

At 1:02 she basically confirms the show is degenerate cunnycore. Maybe you should try watching something besides downy disney advertisers.

Jenny LOST

HHHNNNNGGGG

Our glorious Queen has old school beauty. How could ANY WOMAN compete?

Confirmed ledditer

So if she shits from a bag on her stomach does that mean she can do anal better?

4u

SAD!

Off to >>>/reddit/! out, out!

Already answered

Go astroturf in your own thread, reddit.

Probably but doubtful she'd be in to that sort of thing.

I want to stick my cock in her bag hole.

Samefag

All me tbh

False flagging JENNAYfag detected. Don't you have your own thread to post sloth pictures in? Why do you hate the true queen?

WRONG!
Unlike your slothfu Margaret has REAL support amongst Holla Forumsiewers, does that trigger you Faggot Cuck?

I'd feel bad for how pathetic it is if I wasn't laughing so hard.

This. Only a degenerate slothfucker would think about sodomizing a queen.

Who but sudocuck would sperg this hard for weeks after a Drumpfling got elected queen? Keep memeing that though smiley, you're so good at it.

Sudocuck would hate Margaret, she's a "Drumpftard".

He got that name from complaining about reddi/pol/ trump posts during the election. Nice try again, smiley.

Daily reminder the vol lied about IPs and admitted sending jennay messages on twatter.

Mod should count IPs in both threads and settle this once and for all tbh.

How new are you?

smh tbh

Makes sense they would rip that scene off from Jaws since they ripped literally everything else off spielberg.

Margfags are eating each other alive now

Yeah that happens sometimes when it's not just one faggot talking to himself on ipad.

You think?

This is why there will never be IDs.

Never noticed all the close encounter references before. The ET ones are more obvious.

moar?

Stealing from a jew is not a crime.

Are you a real coprophiliac or just shitposting?

thank ms colostomy bag

What did he mean by this?
Is this the new "I want Maisie to step in my face?"

thank slothophile

user probably has intimacy issues and translates his frustrations into lewd braggadocio. Or he's just autistic.

Wasn't there was a poll about this a few months back where anons voted to try ids out for a day? What happened to that.

The maisiefaggots derailed the vote fearing their munterposting could be hidden and BO ignored that petition

I want Sarah Silverman to pee in my mouth.

Old school talent too.

Any evidence for this? Kinda just sounds like whoever started the petition ignored it when they didn't get the result they wanted.

PUNCH
SOME
PEOPLE
IN
THE
FACE

How could maisiefags "derail" a strawpoll?

Because they cheated on other polls and because everybody knows there is only 2 or 3 of them.

So you admit you have no evidence.

Disgusting.

Why won't you answer the question?

Still waiting for you to answer the question.

This.

Why doesn't Margaret have any new videos? Last one was 3 weeks ago and one in OP is 4 months old.

She's probably working. Not everyone has an army of redditors sending them shekels every month.

Not triggered just puzzled why so many people would send money to a cabbage patch headed autist with no tits. Really makes you think.

What is the question? There was a poll that was held and Margaret won it, shortly after that a poll that allowed unlimited votes was created and JENNAY "won" on that one. Those are the facts.

Question was how Maisiefags would be able to derail a poll about IDs. Even if they did somehow doesn't that mean having them is a good idea?

It was the JENNAYcuck doing the rigging. The proof is that he rigged it for JENNAY to win, unless it's all been an elaborate ruse. I don't even know anymore…

*I don't even know what's real anymore…

Reminder that JENNAY is a brony who only started making disney movie videos a year ago for reddit shekels.

Really makes you think

have a new oc

Noice

you could have chosen
even
instead you chose colostomy or disney shill or down syndrome eyebrow midget

Just because a girl sticks paper in her bra doesn't mean she has tits. If she's not showing cleavage it means she can't, because she doesn't have any tits.

ayyy lmao
>>>/reddit/
She's okay as far as middle aged dykes go, been over the hill since W was president
100% unremarkable body or face, is also a massive elitist cunt
She's inarguably the best physically but has almost no acting range + the personality of a corpse.

I was pretty fond of the first season. I think my only two complaints were that Johnathan and Nancy didn't get together. I get that Steve had a lot of redeeming qualities but I'd have been happier if this was just the 80's movie it was trying to be and those two ended up in a relationship.

The other thing is the monster designs… for how unique(well, when it wasn't borrowing ideas that I'm will to write off as homages) and fun the show was, those designs were generic as fuck. They could have been a lot more memorable than a hairless humanoid monster with a blank face that opened up into teeth..

All in all though I liked it. Here's to hoping Netflix doesn't poz the hell out of the next season.

Oven dodger

Why do people say the show is reddit?

Because it has a lot of references to 80s movies and plays on the "muh nostalgia" and "muh progressiveness" angle a lot. That being said, the show is ok

Normally I hate references too, but they are appropriate for the time period.

I'm pretty good at catching these things normally and I didn't really see much in this show. do I want to know?

Or she's not a slut like your waifu.