What would be some effective ways for us to increase the population of Holla Forums?

What would be some effective ways for us to increase the population of Holla Forums?

I can't be the only one who wishes smaller boards like /o/, /mu/, /ck/ and /p/ moved faster. Hell, /p/ is practically dead here.

We could all have sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

kill jim and his mustachioed son.

advertise on 4chan

Fill Holla Forums with angry low-IQ immigrants who are hostile to our culture until they outnumber us and ultimately replace us.

murder this user quietly and without trace

OY VEY IT'S ANUDDA SHOA!

/p/?

i went to /p/ once. that was neat. anyway you should just go to 4chin. you want this place to grow and then it will be a 4chin clone. we have a nice little setup here now so just leave it alone. the more the userbase expands, the more normies that also show up and completely shit this place up. also you should try reddit if you're so desperate for more lame people.

you tipify the problems here, user. Holla Forums needs users so badly that it must adapt itself to the available pool, not the inverse. your fav hatesites like 4cock and readit are by every objective measure superior to Holla Forums. bigger, more active, more diverse, more pertinent irl. they just cater to people who disagree with you aswell as those who agree and that's what you refuse to accept and why you are pretty much talking to yourself atm.

This sounds like the right plan. Let's start a war with reddit causing the destabilization of reddit, and then invite their rapefugees here.

we could launch a Google Ads campaign

yep you're fucked

really? because last i checked they permaban at the drop on an sjw hat. perhaps that's catering to you.

fucking retard doesn't know a tiny bit about what he's talking about.

this

We need a little more traffic, user, we need it. Maybe not 4chan levels but we need more.

next gen red pills

Not tell newfags to get out just for being newfags?

when you were a newfag, did that discourage you? i guess not.

we could start shilling some of the more normie-friendly boards (Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /cuteboys/) on Reddit, Tumblr et al. then, once they get comfortable, alert them to the excesses of Holla Forums and Holla Forums and invite them help transform these problematic boards into models of tolerance and understanding.

i'm not fucked at all. you'll notice the word objective. in this post you epitomise the other grave problem with Holla Forums: it's peopled by liars and people incapable of objective analysis. you hate 4chan because you can't take being in a minority and you hate reddit because every one of your posts is called out and then downvoted for the stupidity they reveal.
what is your vision of a good chan, faggot. answer me that. what is good content? what is good moderation on a site dedicated to free speech? it sure ain't what we got.

The only way is to stop with the hostile mob mentality.
"You have to go back"
Unfortunately, that's never going to happen.

Let /Hebe/ post here instant traffic

ahahahaha

NO

"Lurk moar" has been a chan staple for over a decade for a reason. It's not about hostility- it's about not wanting to handhold. Integrate your own damn self, you fucking cuck.

Or, better yet, GTFO