Halfsie Thread

If you are fascinated by racial politics and pro-white, pro-black, pro-anything else movements but feel like your status as a half-breed would disqualify you from membership, talk about your feelings in this thread, if you don't mind.

I am fascinated by how fucking stupid racial politics are. Does that count?

Sure.

I'm half-white, half-black, and full-spic and I suffer no personal misgivings about racial politics because idpol is cancer anyway.

I'm half Irish should I just end it all now lads?

I too am fascinated!
I'm also fascinated at how these "movements" only take place in 'Murica, and are mostly a way to avoid the causes of the problem and only adress the symptoms.

Has to be Neoliberalism.

Irish is not a race

The rhetoric coming out of European countries is WAY more volatile then the shit coming out of America.
Twelve year old detected.

Tell me more of this "rhetoric".

Does it come out of non colonial countries, or SocDem nordic ones?

For these, are just what traditionaly is considered "the west".

The west is nowadays led by 'MURICA.

>>>Holla Forums

Half black half white. I wish I could join the KKK and the Black Panthers, but I doubt either of them would have me. :(

pol pls go

Irish arent human

What are you basing that on?

OG black panthers would have accepted you, they had important members who were asian/other races and even a white panthers wing for white sympathizers.

New Black Panthers…idk fam…probably just best to say your just light-skinned kek

Where are you hiding the gold you mick?!?!?!

what the fuck are you? Some kinda mick lover? I think it's high time you left, lad.

Then you need to get the fuck off this board.

This is despicable. How can people like you live with yourselves?