How do we adapt Metroid into a movie?

How do we adapt Metroid into a movie?

We don't, because it will suck.

It would be like Metroid Other M but worse.

Nothing could be worse than Other M.

We don't. We adapt Punch Out or F-Zero.

I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Starfox could work too, I guess.

cast of big bang theory MST3Ks a pewdiepie let's play

>No cuckposting/Samus getting BLACKED yet
I'm surprised by this Holla Forums. What gives?

REMEMBER ME?

No, I don't.

you couldn't do a direct adaptation of the games, so just have samus follow a bounty to some backwater planet and run into ridley, the two fight and samus barely escapes thinking ridley is dead but is not because sequel tease.

I love it. But can metroids talk?

meant for

No, it'd make little sounds and stuff.

No, metroids just uses a bunch of alien noise. Vid related from 0:00 to 0:07 are what the metroids sound like.

This could be cute enough to be very marketable!

I would say like a mix with predator and aliens. But Samus being more badass than both Arnold and the chick from aliens. Like the muscle badass traits from Arnold but the sexy cunny traits from Aliens.

Who would play Samus?

Rooney Mara

lol

No, but seriously, who would play Samus?

We don't.

You do realize that Metroid was just Nintendo's version of Alien, right?

Dude, they don't even know to make a good Metroid game anymore. What make you think they can tackle an even higher art-form?

So I take it your a Jew.

1. A jewess will be cast as Samus
2. Slowmo
3. Dubstep
4. Unnecessary romance subplot with a nigger
5. Mother Brain will be replaced with a white man injecting himself with mental stimulants (meth)
6. Space pirates will be white slavers in insectoid suits made from the carcasses of peaceful ayys
7. Space birds will be portrayed as ultimate environmentalist pacifists that get slaughtered for food by ebil space pirates
8. Space government will be incompetent, forcing strong jew samus to strike out on her own
9. All bounty hunters will be augmented women of various ethnicities, but the space pirates will always be white

Starring Scarlett Johansson. She's been known to play strong women with no personality.

Charlize Theron?

Ronda Rousey should play her.

do you mean a human female kisses a robot, if so, gross

Samus actually has skill at fighting though.

With power armour, and a dragon.

The only way that can happen of there was a half-ass explanation that the metroid is genetically modified to talked.

no but they can opt to mentally dominate samus and use her for reproduction.

I'd like to see them try it with a silent protagnist. she never takes the helm off, and its just a straight up action thrill suspense adventure style movie. But im not sure if it should feel like the game is taking place, or if it should be more survival oriented. Maybe a little of both.
Starts off with a basic mission, but something goes wrong, and she ends up having to survive by learning from the flora and fauna and hiding from or defeating them on occasion. They could actually easily do a faithful adaption. I'd really enjoy seeing her suit adapt to the ancient tech.

I wouldnt trust current year hollywood to do the movie and not shit it up with social signaling though. its a shame because it could be a lot of fun.

(checked)

I like it.