archive.is/rlhWW

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11208
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Closely monitoring this thread. bump.

Here we go again

Rev up that dank OC

God Save the Trump!

2020 is when shit explodes and the US balkanizes that's if Hilary doesn't lead us into a retarded war we loose

We need him, Man!

Honestly the only thing that could slow down balkanization at this point is a great war to unify us. We may be walking into a war with Russia orchestrated just to keep this zombie of a nation marching in time.

RACE WAR NOW!

I doubt it would happen, the only purpose for that would be to bleed the last white men considering they're the combat brigades

Even today, I have trouble believing most people would be willing to fight for the country

lose

Do you see why that may be exactly the plan?

Police scanner for Columbus is absolutely low energy. Nothing…

Thats what the Jews want.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11208

Here's the Columbus Police Dispatch

How many days has it been since Obama last said "we don't yet know the motivation behind this attack"? Like… 3?

Thought he said it yesterday in response to the last cop lynching.

hold up when was the last killing of cops/

*?

I'm honestly not completely sure anymore, so much has been happening so rapidly that I have kind of lost ym mind as of late.

False alarm?

They have been pushing for a fight with ivan for quite some time.

I think Obama should be made to answer what exactly the fuck he's learned from the numerous incidents where he said that we don't know the cause behind.

Seems it

Yeah I think so.

Now it's just routine domestic violence calls. Really low key sounding.

I have also lost track of the many happenings.

obongo aint aint aint aint aint aint gonna do nuffin.

So is it happening?

Apparently not but it can't hurt to keep our eyes on it till the dust settles.

Nein

Of course he'd only give us the old okey doke, but if we could, for example draft a whitehouse.gov petition citing every instance he refused comment because it was politically inconvenient calling for him to issue a comment on what he learned from/about the incidents (and get 100,000 signatures), we could at least force his numerous failures into the news cycle.

JEWS BREATH

STOP BREATHING user

RACE MOTHERFUCKING WAR NOW!

WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS RACE WAR!

MAKE WHITE COUNTRIES WHITE AGAIN!

PLEASE BE REAL
I'VE BEEN BLUEBALLED ON A MAJOR CHIMPOUT SINCE BALTIMORE
IF DUBS, RACE WAR NOW

Checked

Word it well enough and meme it to the right people (whether you like him or hate him, Milk would be useful here), and we could definitely make it happen.

Jews aren't white, Menachem.

DUBS CONFIRM RaHoWa IMMINENT! 14/88

I know they're not white. What, you think that I think Israel is a white nation? No.