I just want to cherish and love her

I just want to cherish and love her

so do it

Why? Women aren't worth it.

what's her name, op?

"cyimydia''

Clamydia?

Cyimydia

Tfw women don't want to be cherished by you but dominated by some chad thundercock

get a front row seat next to the entrance ramp. that way there's a decent chance she'll look at you for a brief moment during her entrance

worked for me

This will be her only response, when she thinks of you

yep, OP you might as well just end it now

Women don't want to be cherished, they want to be served.
Many men grow up with women telling them what it means to be a man. Since men are honorable and loving "serve" becomes "cherish."
Women used to want to be princesses, to find their prince. Now they want to be princesses for the servants.

chronic virgin detected.
historically, women have served men since forever and most continue to do so quite voluntarily, in exchange for the benefit of a man's competence in other domains. the limit to the amount of shit they'll take to stay married to an asshole for the sake of respectability have radically retracted. an analysis like yours immediately sets women against you.

>gifs in
kys

this is a retarded name

kys

No they are pussies and cucks who get conned. Don't put sheer gullibility and emotional incompetence on a pedestal.

but that isn't me

stupid name

Steph, it's sorta a state of limbo with her, the feeling isn't mutual, at all. Perhaps i am just so lonely i can't bear to move on.

Can't make her real

I know I was just agree with you take on OP's faggotry

but i am op

Her name is Squrt