Hey, Azathoth here...

Hey, Azathoth here. I was just wondering around contemplating how stupid your math is and thought I'd take the opportunity to let you ask me questions.

Yea blind on purpose. Don't ask about it I don't remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=lim x->infinity ((x^x)^x)/(e(x^x-x(x-1))^(x)&x=0&y=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat

Here is a good super infinite thingy ma bobber.

m.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=lim x->infinity ((x^x)^x)/(e(x^x-x(x-1))^(x)&x=0&y=0

I was looking at your definition for the gamma function using an integral and then I just started laughing and laughing. Holy shit this planet is hilarious.

Hey did you know e^1+e^1/2+e^1/3….e^1/n is 10xlog(10)^y

I stopped caring about the y

Your math sucks monkey.

The sum of all numbers isn't -1/12. Someone ask me something I'm bored.

Nothing?? Too busy with your pony shit??? What the fuck.

Thoughts on Cthulu? Thoughts on "God"?

My great great grandson? I have no idea.

There won't be an analogy because the state stole my magic fucking girlfriend.

Can't have a cthulu without my predestined girlfriend giving birth and having them.grow up right?? Thank the state. Just thank them.

I'm sorry I don't really see where this is going. I must be really stupid.

Why is Asuka such a shit?
What's at the bottom of the ocean?

What's an asuka?
The floor is at the bottom. Not more water.

What kind of questions are these??

I want my human counterpoint. Give.her back.

Go back to sleep you silly creature.

Uh, can you tell your boy Cthulhu to make me a Deep One please?

Hol up, lemme rephrase that. Can you have your boy Cthulhu to turn me into a Deep One please?

dream up some more interesting stuff to happen you blind tentacl-y cunt. this reality sucks giant boring balls and i want to be a badass hero. make me literally gordon freeman in every way or i'll viciously poke your dream-brain with a fork.

"People who claim to hate furries with such passion, are themselves projecting their own subconscious desire to expose their own true inner furry nature" - Dr. Alyson Havelock (PsyD, LPCC), 'American Psychology Today' (APA, New York NY), Vol. 47, August 23, 2012, p.34.

Can I have a qt Shoggoth waifu please?

could you explain a bit how the gravity boost works in different lanes
(see .pdf)

Im more of a Cthulhu junky myself, but the pure madness of your emenance is also gnarly.

Is Yog-Sothoth in the house? Another Randolph Carter-emanations reporting in!

The furthest lanes have the longest curves and are slightly longer than the inner most track. A realistic track wouldn't have all their tracks lines up together.

He won't be making an appearance for at least twenty years. They usually closely follow my appearance but not at every generation.

I know Nyarlathotep is kicking shit around. He has a pretty big following right now.

Eh maybe 30 years if he is.

No.

This man will die of painful cancer.

Why doesn't semen taste sweet?

No, not all numbers (which are uncountable), just positive integers (countable).

were you able to solve that guy's transcendental equation he keeps posting over and over here?