I wonder what her tits look like…

I wonder what her tits look like…

Other urls found in this thread:

natureandhealthyadvice.com/shape-of-the-nose-and-mouth-reveals-secrets-of-your-sex-life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bags of sand

salami nipples

They probably look like sonic the hedgehog.

Goddamnit won't someone post nudes of this guy already

My friend Steve said he has a pretty big cock.

Are you stupid? That's clearly a happy pillow gif.
FIX IT NOW

What makes you think her tits look like bags of sand?

These threads have made me hate this girl by association.

I hate in-jokes, I hate obsessive spergs. I don't get why you insist this girl is a guy, whatever in-joke lead to that I've never heard. And the bizarre hostility behind whoever constantly posts her "autistic fit"? Did she reject you or something?

So sick of seeing this shit.

There are exactly 0 in-jokes ITT. You're just a newfag

If I'm a newfag that means these are jokes that would be known if I was part of the group.

That makes them in-jokes, faggot.

They're in-jokes in the context of imageboards sure but not about this unconvincing tranny
Newfav

Do you have eyes m8?

His name is Nick.

I think the more pertinent question is: what does her pussy look like?

I keep seeing this posted. Is she really autistic?

But I keep seeing people calling her autistic. And she does have a little bit of a sperg look.

it looks like this

But those are dicks, not a vagina.

your curiosity made you click it anyway.

it always does.

shut the FUCK UP ALREADY. YOU DONT NEED TO JUDGE EVERYONE ON WHAT THEY DO FOR FUCKS SAKE

I actually went to school with Nicole (like fourth grade) and she has never been anything other than a girl. Give the meme a rest.

So she transitioned before the fourth grade?

I suppose that's why she passes so well.

did she have a fat ass back then?

imma light you up

Nigger she doesn't have a fat ass now.

fat enough.

There's nothing there.

It's a trap

Not sure what makes you think that; she just looks like a 7/10 semi-qt.

2 bald headed mongoloïd!

Her tits?

Yeah, you basically takke two shaven chinkchonk monk and stick a nipple to the top of their ugly head.

It looks more like she's been caught with her hand up the girl's anus. If she pulled her hand out quickly it would surely prolapse and cause much discomfort for everyone involved.

What makes you think that?

I can smell the deformed meat curtain cosed by an underachived feminity from my side of the internet. She probably have fucked up ovaries that gave her weird hormones trough all her female sexual organes.

But what makes you think she has "underachieved femininity?" And how do you know her hormone levels?

Just look at that face

What's wrong with it?

Her nasale bone isn't curved inward, therefore she is an inferior female.

The fuck does that mean?

This.
Women born without inward nose curve, are inferior and have sexual organs that can please no man.

Oh, that. But how can you tell from such a blurry picture?

Show me a better pic and I'll prove it to you.

That nose bone is straight.

Just look at taylor swift her nose bone should be inward but it isn't.
Same thing with her vagina.

But still, she looks semi-qt. What does her nasal bone say about how good or bad she looks? I mean, she's not beautiful, but she's alright.

I admit she a cutie, but that coochie is no goodie.

How does nose shape affect the design of the vagina?

natureandhealthyadvice.com/shape-of-the-nose-and-mouth-reveals-secrets-of-your-sex-life/

Show me an undone naked girl and prove me wrong.

Could somebody please just post nudes this may be the first trap I'll be able to fap to. Seriously guys, I could get weeaboo on this ….gal

I don't think she's a trap m8. She's got masculine features, sure, but she still looks basically feminine enough to be a woman. A woman who was exposed to a bit too much testosterone, sure, but a woman nonetheless.

As for nudes, there aren't any. Although there is one picture somewhere where she's wearing a skintight seethrough shirt. You can't see much of her tits since her belly pushes out beyond her breasts, but it's the closest to nudes there are.

Oh fuck no that's gross!

What's gross?

Her belly push beyond her breasts.

So you don't want to rub her tummy?

And I don't think it was "beyond her breasts" to be honest. Her gut was just large enough that her breasts weren't the main thing showing through the shirt. She didn't look fat or obese or anything, she just looked a bit chubby.

So she's got a bit of a muffin top. Nothing hideous, but she's definitely a bit soft and squishy.

Tabernacle!

Wut?

stop defending fatties

She wasn't fat. She was a bit chubby.

Yeah, but why did you say that?

Do you need fucking glasses user?

I'm talking about Taylor Swift.

No, but I do remember her being tall at the time.

same thing you silly person on the internet

Last I saw she's shorter than a vault boy mascot.

Also,

i want to fuck nicole. Can someone spam her twitter with links to this thread please I want her to know I would fuck her really hard

Go directly to Leddit.

…how tall is "tall?"

Fat and chubby are not the same thing. Pic related is fat. Nicole is chubby. She's got a few extra pounds, but she's not obese or anything.