brchan.org/b/index.html
55chan.org/
55chan.org/
anychan.com/b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why raid when it will die anyways?

Someone fill the catalog with turds

because it will be fun

Why raid it? Just tell 4chan how edgy and cool 30chan is. They'd do all the work for you by completely shitting it up.

unleashing BLACKED

Why.

hory shit

The fact that you have all these pictures saved on your computer raises some serious questions user.

It's called a raid folder

how you guys like the NIGGERS DID 9/11?

nice

boi I'm just warming up

is it kill yet?

If you really want to fuck shit up spam it with something illegal.

Nobody posted CP…

Holla Forums used to be cool… What happened?

i dont hate myself that much

I'm in

Alright, we've filled up all 10 pages. Where to next?

31chan?

lol really, that even exist?

how about we raid Nationstates

brchan.org/b/

The mod is a phaggot who sell the chan to Russia.

I'm down

sure, let's do it.

brchanansdnhvvnm.onion

Tor link

Lol can you guys also spread the Hemmorhoid story on Holla Forums? It would be swell.

I am in.

Let's raid boards.4chan.org/trash/
It's full of horsefuckers/furfags

The inner walls of my anal cavity are brimming with life. As one hemmorhoid after the other erupts, blood streams throug the fissures, out of my wide open anus and down my leg. It is a good day. As I stand in a pool of shit and blood, my hands trembling with excitement, I push one more time to feel the log of concrete poop grind against the open wounds.

My head becomes dizzy, and I start turning pale while all of the remaining blood in my body is directed towards my throbbing erection, which has precum glistening at the top. I throw back my head and let out a scream of joy and pain. I kneel down in the pool of excrement, half digested carrots and vomit and pick up the remainder of last week's cucumber salad between my index finger and my thumb.

Slowly, and very gently I bring the poop covered cucumber towards my mouth. Sensing its distinctively organic smell, my fecies covered boner throbbing. I open my mouth and caress the cucumber with the tip of my tongue, carefully inspecting it and all the while my body shivers with excitement.

Having completely explored the half digested, puss oozing vegetable with my tongue I take a deep, loving breath, open my mouth and put it in. The smell makes me gag, but knowing that my stomach is empty, I worry not. This little gem will be in my tummy for days to come. I chew contently and massage my biggest hemmorhoid with my thumb, occasionally applying pressure in order to amplify the pain. There I sit, kneeling down, being overwhelmed by my own senses. Experiencing pure exctasy.

As I have carefully chewed every bit of cucumber, I slowly close my eyes and swallow, focussing on the sensation of the glibbery slime gliding down my throat. Into my stomach.

This is why it is called trash.

Any raid done there will just improve the quality of that board.

sure it is

RAID THE MONKEYS

brchan.org/b/index.html

LOL
"cu" means ass!

there on to us.

Good work, anons.

Now they think it's s4s/trash from cuckchan.

kek

brchan was never good.
Also we might aswell also raid 55chan, fellow hue.

"This imageboard is not the most important in Brazil. You guys are wasting time, suckers. Try to at least get into the main: 55chan.org/b and dogolachan.org/b your suckers."

checked and post link

55chan.org/ - Shit BR imageboard full of cancer.
dogolachan is ded.

55chan.org/

gay

How do I post?
Same here

yup it just say invalid board

how about half chan

cuckchan*

good thread

let's raid brchan again.

what do we raid next?

bump