Political Compass thread

Took a couple of political compass/spectrum tests on the internet and these are my results. I suppose they're different because they asked different questions.

What about the rest of you anons? I'm curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

isidewith.com/political-quiz
gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post a site.

These are the ones I took.

isidewith.com/political-quiz
gotoquiz.com/politics/political-spectrum-quiz.html

So uh….anyone got their results on hand or…..

Your quiz a shit. Supporting a strong military doesn't make me a neo-cohen.

Yeah it's pretty fucking shit. I think it's made by British people who hate Donald Trump or something.

fuck off Holla Forums

I don't like how this compass labels the libertarian right and the libertarian left. Just because I don't think parasites who didn't bother to go through the legal immigration process should be deported doesn't mean I'm not for individual freedom. Individual freedom is the core of my philosophy.

top cuck

What a commie

Somehow I am still a leftie… What.

Then again Gandhi was rasicst.

Lol

Are my beliefs serious shit Holla Forums?

No. Donald Trump's policies are just better than you thought.

I mean all I want is their to be a good system for neets.

Niggers sent back to the jungle.

To be able to smoke a bowl of meth and sit down rub one off to come hardcore CP without the state in my life.

The main reason robots exist is they were raised by single parent welfare queens, and then welfare enabled them not to engage with society.

Right wing libertarian is the best, do what you want, and make money however you want without the state butting in and making you jump through 20+ hoops and stealing your money.

WTF does this even mean???

I'm an incredibly liberal, far-right libertarian???

Die

it means you are an lolberg

Back to tumblr for you.

Why are you even here.

I stopped taking these quizzes when I realize how crap they are. They are always left biased

Political compasses are completely inaccurate and don't give you a reliable depiction of your standing. One told me I was a communist, which was the first time I ever felt offended over anything. It was like being a KKK member all your life then discovering you're 1/10 black. Take several and decide where you stand based on them. That's the only area where they're helpful.

This. They are completely biased. Every right leaning question has vaguely incriminating undertones to them. Like, the author was trying to be unbiased, but failed because he's completely biased.

Means you're an ancap.

Fucking lost it there. XD

If Holla Forums is right. And Holla Forums is left…
What is center?

Just watched that for the first time 10 minutes ago. I will have trouble sleeping tonight

The closest ideology to centrism is Classical Liberalism. (AKA Enlightenment era Liberalism)

Honestly, we need Classical Liberalism to make a comeback, none of this neoliberal or neocon bullshit. We need to go back to an ideology before radical Nationalism or Communism even existed. These ideologies I believe has clouded modern western political systems. Western nations became the nations of political experiment and as a result its left us all divided. Especially in comparison to many East Asian countries.

Dont make me laugh. She is right wing authoritarian, just like every other major American candidate ever.