Post your anti4 pics here

The ponies are gone, now it is time to drive out the halfbreeds.

4chan fucking up and causing an exodus from their site is the only reason Holla Forums is even on the map.
I hope this is a joke.

Fuck you 4fag, we never wanted to be "on the map", we were quite happy how we were before you and your kind started shitting this place up.
GTFO, you refugee scum.

No, you cucks being too stupid to know how to start our own fucking board is what the problem is.

Fucking hell, that Mick is one deformed mother fucker!

*your*

Fuck the cucks.

Chances are, if a 4cuck is coming here, they likely don't like 4chan anymore, making these pics useless for most of them.
We should instead go back to just calling newfags newfags.
Newfags are a cancer, it doesn't matter what site they come from.

This. And reddshitheads next.

the only people on fullchan are those banned from halfchan, and newfags that felt 4chan wasn't edgy and to kool for skool enough.

this

I think there's some originalfags (before gamergate) that stayed after 4chan migrated here.

I doubt they'd still be here after what jim did, all the originalfags that were mods left because of him.

Sorry OP, but it is already too late.
There are too few of us left here, and with Dysnomia playing 4chanish games with the board for so long it is now beyond salvageable.
Let it go.
Pic related.

There are a dozen or so of us left, (non-former mods). We don't really give a shit about what Jim did because we never looked at this as "our" website. We are just users who were having a good time away from the likes of you. But once your 4chan shitter overflowed, and they went full mainstream you came here.
I don't really blame you, it doesn't really require a lot of brain power to say "Oh, look…here is a chan labeled Holla Forums, we can just go there and it will be just like 4chan." But I do agree with the user above whose criticism for you guys not starting your own board is a valid one. That is how Holla Forums is supposed to work. You lurk, and if you can't find a board that is like the one you want, you make yourself a new one. It is the single feature that makes Holla Forums such a vastly better site than 4chan, and you didn't even bother looking into it. You just came in, squatted down, and started shitting.

Well, I don't see how that is going to end any different for you than it did at 4chan, but by all means, at this point you are welcome to the board as far as I am concerned. There is nothing much left here worth saving anyway.

pic related
it is a 4chan refugee

[email protected]/* */

Shut the hell up, elitist. This site is a business. It has to make money. And the more traffic it has the better. You neets need to find something better to do with your time, like get a gf. Instead of saying who can and cannot come here. Pedos prolly that want privacy to post lil kids. USE TOR and get off the clearnet.

True

not true faglord. I was never banned on 4cuck because I got out before the SJW mods fucked the site.

The make your own board system is a failed project, the only popular boards are based off 4chan boards yet theres hundreds of dead boards people made and never got a population on because nobody is going to search for a specific board for whatever random shit they want to talk about when theres a random board where you can talk about what ever you want and it actually has people in it, or used to at least.

You think they had a choice, dumbfuck? You think they want to get arrested. Pedo posting illegal shit.

cuckchanner get the fuck out. the mods were well pozzed before the fappening. retarded underage nigger.

No they weren't you just spend to much time instead, my virgin friend. A little air would change you perspective on things. GTFO!

Then they probably should have just kept deleting the illegal shit and banning the people posting it like they always did.
Not piss off every pedo thats abiding by the rules by banning them all for no good reason so they spam CP whenever the fuck they want out of spite because they'll get banned either way.
Holla Forums has more of a CP problem now that pedos are banned than it had when they were allowed their own boards as long as it was legal.

if they are abiding by the rules how are they identified as pedos?

nigger

because the only rule was not posting illegal shit and being a pedo isn't illegal.

What pisses me off is that this is infinity chan not "8" chan so why all this talk of halfchan bullshit. You are all loosers

It's funny how easily recognizable mick is by the way he moves his mouth. Man he aged like a raisin.

Okay

You're drunk again, aren't you, Unkle user?

Every year you lose through smoking or doing coke gets added to Mick Jagger's life.

Mick Jagger's semen is keeping Keith Richards alive

What constitutes "useful" and "poular" is pretty subjective. I frequent a couple "lesser used" boards here and at other chans and find them quite useful and enjoyable. They are slower, it is true, but truly good info and images are always worth waiting for.

*popular*