U.S. Military BTFO

the only thing we will be able to use it for is removing kebab, which ultimately is a huge waste of money because we do that just fine right now with our current technology

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Enemy_Air_Defenses
jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/lockheed-ceo-visits-israeli-f-35-supplier/
archive.is/dxKE6
www1.nyc.gov/assets/finance/downloads/pdf/07pdf/assessment_report_08.pdf
brookings.edu/about/projects/archive/nucweapons/manhattan
quora.com/How-much-money-did-World-War-II-cost
atlas.newamerica.org/education-federal-budget
fhwa.dot.gov/interstate/faq.cfm#question6
stripes.com/news/air-force/pentagon-issues-scathing-report-on-the-f-35-1.392187
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System
youtube.com/watch?v=oGuWadoTgkE
nrl.navy.mil/media/news-releases/2013/nrl-scientists-produce-densest-artificial-ionospheric-plasma-clouds-using-haarp
web.archive.org/web/20120104231218/http://wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil/whatsnew/haarp
archive.is/CEy73
dutchsinse.com/want-to-know-about-weather-modification-haarp-vlf-hf-and-chemtrails-want-to-prove-it-to-a-non-believer-here-you-go/2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does this happen?

I get the whole muh military industrial complex thing but why can't we just spend that much money on more drones or stuff that we know works instead of a new fighter jet?

What kind of strategic value does this have that actually gives it enough credibility to be approved as something to spend lots of money on?

You dun fucked the pooch on this one, dummy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppression_of_Enemy_Air_Defenses

F-35 is the longest running joke in world military history.

As good and hyped up as the S300 and S400 systems are, there is a good point to be made. We don't know effective it really is and lives up to the hype since nobody has bothered testing it. Unlike the Patriot system which has been put to the test, and it's SHIT.

NATO has agreed to vastly improve the capabilities of this force with the increased accuracy of the B61 Mod 12 upgrade and the stealthy delivery of the F-35.

OP is a faggot.

google the b61 kiddo.

You've got all these totally valid points you could bring up, and instead go for bitching that a missile primary mounted on helicopters, that the F35 would never use, is out ranged by long range AA.

Because the American government is believed to have deep pockets ("Deficit? What deficit?"), so every politician, defense contractor etc has their snout at Uncle Sam's trough.

Since it's unlikely (at the moment) there'll be a hot war that requires a working F35 none of the deadwood that's built up since the close of the Cold War has been cleared. So it's pretty irrelevant whether it actually works or not, since no-one is ever going to have to explain to the American public why so many pilots were slaughtered by chinks in the opening weeks of The Great Sino-American War

OP is an idiot and a faggot, and you are suprised by this?

You didn't evem start with the F-22, the worst garbage ever. That's why all BRICS country invest in the PAK FA and russian aircrafts. After the US government contract boom had it's rise in the gulf war, the us armament industry became garbage.

But this isn't /k/

If there was someone in the world that was not a total retard they would have kicked our ass already. But all we have is Russia and they are content to fuck everything up forever.

jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/lockheed-ceo-visits-israeli-f-35-supplier/

Isn't it more to do with the US refusing to sell the F-22 to anybody?

Just disappointed at this low-effort shitposting.

The F-35 uses JASSM missiles, which have 400-600km range.

if anybody bought the F-22 they would be retarded

Congratulations, in addition to making a clickbait tier topic without adding anything to the existing conversation, you don't know how American military acquisition works.

I mean, it's overpriced yes, but if it were not for the ban on exporting it, I assume some nations would buy, although the need for an air superiority fighter isn't there nowadays.

Fighter jets are awesome fuck you.

F-35 funding is also obviously being funneled into blackops

the sad thing is that video i not very far off

Here's a video with fancy animations and an authoritative voiceover.

The military is nigger tier retarded when it comes to spending money and making a budget. If the military were to follow an actual budget they would not only realize they have plenty of money, they would become more efficient as a group.

I FUCKING LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN

FUCK
YEAH

I'm sry that I have to show you rachel, but it's a good video.

Its a scam run by the Military Industrial Complex to top off profits to weapons manufacturers.

No. It never is.

The F35 program is ridiculously expensive and a pile of shit tbh, but its ecm systems should take care of that if it works

Blow your brains out, queerlover.

It's not about her, it's about the F-22

APG-79 a shit

ALR-67 a huge shit

ASQ-228 not bad

1/10 try harder, faggot

Isn't funny the faggots saying there's no more need for extreme dynamics and decreeing the end of dog-fight…

If it was true, every great power wouldn't be pursuing their own next gen fighter program…

Isn't the F-35 being shit just a meme?

Muh turn radius/muh speed doesn't matter when you can blow up any other aircraft in the sky before it even knows you're there.

Excuse me

I'm legitimately asking if it's a meme or not, the second statement is just what I've heard

Until the F-35 reaches actual kinetic deployment it will remain a gigantic pit the DoD continues to shovel money into. May it turn out to be serviceable one day? Sure. The question is, how many years and billions will it take.

It's not m8, the F35 is raped by previous generation fighters when not on the advantage.

archive.is/dxKE6
Granted, a lot of these issues are able to be fixed given the time, but yeah…

It explodes if the ambient temperature makes the fuel too hot.

Other anons correct me if I'm wrong.

The US track record on long range Air to Air isn't great. In another decade of development the USAF's options are likely to improve.

Not temps, but yeah…

PAK FA is a piece of shit that is garbage compared to F-35 and F-22. Horrible.

Fuck off Ivan.

Also I spoke to an F-35B pilot at Air Power Expo 2016, this aircraft can perform SEAD very effectively. It can take out SAM sites with minimal risks.

I know this thread is bait but fuck man.

To be fair to the F-35 and PAK FA, it's extremely difficult to make a multi-role aircraft that performs all of its supposed mission requirements exceptionally well. The F/A-18 is a successful multi-role platform because it performs its functions reasonably well.

C'mon man, thats like saying Ford is the best truck manufacturer because a Ford driver said so.

what are you even saying? Are you talking about Vietnam where the ROE's were you had to visually identify the plane before shooting?

BVR then made dog fighting obsolete. BVR is at a point every Russian jet including its piece of shit PAK FA and SU-35 would be shot down before it even detected the F-35 or F-22.

S-300, the US got their hands on one a long time ago.

S-400, located by satellite, drones, or recon. destroyed by drones, stand off munitions.

US are the masters of SEAD.

Russian engines burn dirty and hot, US is putting IR sensors on its planes because Russian engines are horrible for stealth.

Russians cannot even build jet engines that are equal to US 1970's era.

Russians invested all into SAM's because they could not match US air craft.

SAM's are not some super weapon.

F-35 radar is superior to anything in the air right now, a huge game changer.

Russian cannot build a missile that matches 1980's AMRAAM.

Russians lose in every air to air engagement against the US, in every category besides maneuverability. Russians only chance is to somehow bypass US BVR, get past superior sidewinder, somehow get into a turning fight and use guns.

Not going to happen when the PAK-FA doesn't even have the proper engines.

Russia can only afford 12 anyways.

Fucking Indians chose the Apache helicopter over Russian brand new Mi-28. Mi-28 require more maintenance, inferior radar/optics/weapons, and they are crashing left and right.

Mi-28 has been showing how inferior it is with the Iraqi air force.

Holla Forums talking about weapons, riding Russia's dick when they haven't built anything good since the soviet era and their defense companies are all bankrupt full of aging work force and garbage tools from the cold war.

Don't buy into the controversy. Two main reasons why the F-35 costs so much:

1. Corruption.
2. Black budget projects that the military wants to keep off the books.

It's better to pretend to be incompetent than let everyone know that you're working on experimental hi-tech weapons. Most likely a large portion of the 'unexplainable' costs of the F-35 are going into weaponizing space.

The lolbert are right about the issues of Bureaucracy. Tax money is a tragedy of the commons in a sense. Politicians are not spending their own money so they don't mind wasting yours.

America sells both the attack and defence weapons to countries like Israel and Saudi. So they can attack each other successfully.

It's the Apple model for endless profit.

It's not shit nowadays. Initially the patriot system was shit when first used, now it's on the tits with pac2 & pac3 systems.

Considered one of the most sophisticated missile defense systems in the world, the PAC-3 configuration has over a 90 percent interception rate over the last few years. The PAC-3 system differs significantly from the PAC-1/-2 interceptors due to its hit-to-kill technology. Previous Patriot interceptors used a blast or fragmentation detonation in the vicinity of the hostile target, whereas the PAC-3 hits the target directly — hence, ‘hitting a bullet with a bullet’ analogy.

All of the available information points to the F-35 being capable of performing SEAD effectively, although ultimately it still needs to be field-tested. He actually said some negative things about the F-35 too, talked a bit about some of its issues and he thought it was too expensive initially, but as has already been established it certainly will be worth the cost when more production lines are created.

Damn user, you wrecked them.

You know what would be more expensive? Building 6 new completely different airframes.

India bought the new AH-64E Apache Guardian variant, Ruskies got BTFO.

Can that fit in F-35's internal weapon bays?

that's the worst reasoning I've heard yet
[cqc trench combat with truncheons and e-tools beats bayonet fencing]
[snipers]
[dive bombers and submarines]
[machine guns]
[poison gas, mustaches must be removed to wear masks]

I can keep going forever

Its almost as if this shit happens constantly in the military.

It has a 600km range. So that doesn't matter at all.

The Patriot was greenlighted during the Carter Administration. Its an OLD fucking missile with a very low range and capabilities which are no better now than when they were being deployed in the 1980s.

American policy is ATTACK not defense. Russia's policy is DEFENSE not attack. Thats why Russian missiles are absolutely terrifying. No plane stands a chance against them, Russia sees all.

Also,

You're retarded. Everything you described happened BEFORE the wide-spread usage of the thing you described to counter it.

It's almost as if you're full of shit.

www1.nyc.gov/assets/finance/downloads/pdf/07pdf/assessment_report_08.pdf
brookings.edu/about/projects/archive/nucweapons/manhattan

To develop 4 of these little airplanes independently would equal the total cost of ww2
quora.com/How-much-money-did-World-War-II-cost
atlas.newamerica.org/education-federal-budget
fhwa.dot.gov/interstate/faq.cfm#question6

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.

YOU SHITHEAD /K/OMMANDOS ALWAYS JUSTIFY YOUR SHITTY OVER BUDGET COSTS OF WAR THAT COST US TAXPAYERS TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR FOR NO GOD DAMN REASON. WE HAVE LITERALLY ZERO REASON TO HAVE A MILITARY THAT COSTS SO MUCH.

"Hurr keep America safe"

EVERY SINGLE NATION IS LIKE 30 YEARS BEHIND OUR TECHNOLOGY AND THE MAJORITY OF OUR POPULATION IS ARMED. NO COUNTRY WOULD THINK OF ENTERING A LAND WAR WITH US. OUR AIR FORCE IS THE LARGEST AIR FORCE IN THE WORLD AND THE NAVY IS THE SECOND LARGEST. AND DESPITE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT, WE STILL LOSE WARS, WE STILL HAVE THOUSANDS OF SOLDIERS DIE NEEDLESSLY DESPITE WEARING EQUIPMENT THAT COSTS MORE THAN WHAT THEY MAKE IN THEIR TIME IN THE SERVICE.

WE STILL HAVE OUR TANKS BLOWN UP BY HOME MADE BOMBS AND EXPLOSIVES MADE 50 YEARS AGO IN THE SOVIET UNION. OUR SOLDIERS DIE WHILE USING BRAND NEW 2015 WEAPONS AGAINST RETARDS WITH ZERO TRAINING AND AK47S BECAUSE THE AK47 WAS BUILT TO NOT BE OBSOLETE.

I WOULDN'T BE SO PISSED OFF IF YOU FUCKS WEREN'T THE REASON WHY EDUCATION IS SO FUCKED RIGHT NOW, WHY TEACHERS BARELY MAKE 40K A YEAR AND WHY WE DON'T HAVE FUCKING SPORTS ANYMORE.

OR WHY OUR ROADS HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATED IN 50 YEARS. OR WHY WHEN A STREETLIGHT GOES OUT IT STAYS OUT.

THAT FUCKING AIRPLANE COSTS 1/17TH OF THE ENTIRE US GDP AND HAD THAT MONEY BEEN SPENT ON A STIMULUS INSTEAD OF SIMPLY GIVING H2B VISAS TO FUCKING INDIANS ('as a stimulus'), WE WOULDN'T HAVE ANY ECONOMIC ISSUES. WE COULD BUILD A FUCKING 10,000 FOOT WALL THAT WOULD BLOCK OUT THE WHOLE FUCKING SUN WITH THAT MONEY.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK YOU.

Relevant video

Underrated post

The cost is 2 trillions. No it won'f fucking worth it.

Naturally it must be super duper stealthy and high tech if it can get through all that with no fuel.

F-22 is made by the same company that makes the F-35.

Yes they're both shit, its just the F-22 gets better propaganda so the keyboard jockeys think its as good as modified Gouald technology.

India's gonna get fucked on maintenance. AH-64s are hangar queens. The USA lost two of them in the Balkans and they never fought in combat, they just crashed.

Vast majority of full/k/ fucking hates F-35. It's cuc/k/ that was obsessed with shilling for it.

I hope you realize that battleships continued to be built after dive bombers and submarines were shown to counter them, that machine guns existed alongside cavalry charges and that marksman programs existed long before the discontinuation of brightly coloured uniforms considering that most of these practices were used IN ww1 but there were TWO modern wars before that that should have highlighted these flaws(the russian-japanese war and the american civil war both were fought with largely the same methods and weapons as the first world war)

And now, super long range AA systems exist and yet we're building shit for Air CQC

A jack of all trades is a master of none. When the F-35 goes up against Air Superiority fighters in it's generation, it will lose.

Cont. Also you have to be some kind of subhuman dindu to think that clubs and shovels were invented after the long pike bayonet.

Alright me saying it was worth it altogether including R&D costs wasn't what I meant, I should've specified. I meant per individual unit. As an entire program, the F-35 is incredibly expensive.

Because ZOG is spending all that "f-35 money" on secret projects.

T-50 to be deployed in 2017.
F-35 is already 10 years late.

Russia can deploy 3 T-50s for every F-35 we deploy.

Whats really retarded is we allow Jews to dictate our foreign policy, which is the ONLY reason why Russia is "an enemy". The Jewish obsession with now-Christian Russia continues

Yes. The invention of something doesn't mean it was widely available or used.

However, once it was, things changed.

Which can't target stealth fighters without using super obvious X-band radar which you can blow up from miles and miles away from naval platforms.

"But often times better than a master of one."
You forget the rest of the saying. And it won't. You're assuming dog-fighting will matter in the 5th generation and it won't. No one will ever get close enough to use guns or even get visual confirmation of a stealth fighter.

You'd have to be some idiot who never studied military history to think that people were using clubs and shovels in warfare before WW1 in any significant numbers. It was a response to bayonet proliferation in a trench-warfare environment. Also: What are trench knives?

They can literally only afford 12 of them.
Seriously, look it up.

because there's a ton of business and political contracts riding off this
a lot of powerful people are making bank, why stop the gravy train when the government has practically unlimited funds?

Same reason why colleges increase tuition every year

We couldn't afford the F-22, which is why the production run was ended permanently.
The F-35 is long on promises and short on delivery. Expect its run to get cut as well by a nervous congress and penny-pinching Trump who doesn't like bad investments.

That, and it kept killing pilots.

Well thats just nitpicking, we got plenty'a pilots.

The F-22 had issues that had nothing to do with money. We can afford whatever we want because we've set ourselves up to prop up the entire global economy like some sort of mad men.

The issue was that there were a bunch of short-sighted decisions made which basically lead to each batch having different parts, which is the dumbest fucking thing ever. (Thanks Lockheed.)

Fine, MODERN warfare. Outside of trenches, if you use clubs, you get fucking shot.

Horse shit.
Pilots are expensive, rare, and hard to train.
We're not the nips.

Lol @ you guys thinking you know where the military budget actually goes. Stupid goyim.

Keep drinking the kool-aid

have fun flying your supercool plane around while all your cities get nuked

Look, I get it. I hate the jews too and we're trying to get free of them. When that happens, we need to be able to dominate the planet with the greatest military in the world. That's the goal here. Aryan supremacy. You're with me right? Because you're white, and totally not a D&C kike shill?

When that fighter manages to evade your missile that's been traveling for the past minute and closes into dog-fighting range, it will matter. You assume that the other pilot is completely blind and lacking any form of electronics or countermeasures and that is why the F-35 was shot down in droves against the Eurofighter and Rafale in war games.

Oh no, we'd better stop! It's too powerful!

Are you fucking libshits or something?

Exactly.

Anyway, trenches are already a couple hundred years old by ww1. The difference is machine guns and howitzers mad them more widely used and developed

And it will do this how?

Well yes, BVR basically means the target is literally blind. As far as counter measures go, that's not as much of an issues as you think. Most of the world is a generation behind us on this stuff.
Yes, simulations are exactly the same as real life

Faggot.

It's like you're not even reading your own posts. That's what happens when something becomes widespread. Warfare changes.

Hilarious. Tracking Scuds was a fucking nightmare and the Iraqis were nigh incompetent. The idea that the US ISR/recon is some sort of Gorgon is ridiculous, or are you saying that the continual issues in tracking opponent assets is purposeful? Our best airborne recon element is still the U2 for fucks sake; no more blackbird for you.

I am not saying the F-35 is abject shit but, only a Lockheed designer would defend the money spent. As someone who has family who worked for LM, that fucking company is corporate AIDS now; 1% higher profits look good to shareholders goyim, make it shittier.

The Indians chose the Apache, sure. India is ridiculous on nearly every choice a company bribes them to make. And yes Boeing/MD defense sector is as AIDS as regular Boeing.

Keep in mind traditional thinking about Russian capability said that they wouldn't be able to project force into Syria for any impactful timeframe.

Only the Pentagon would approve another plane made by the same company that failed building the last plane.l

Boeing could have made an awesome F-32 but that FUCKING RETARDED Marine requirement for a hovering plane effectively destroyed the program.

Every problem the F-35 has is related to the floating plane requirement, just because the USMC are a bunch of assholes who want to fly planes off highways.

IF YOU ARE FLYING PLANES OFF HIGHWAYS YOU ARE LOSING THE WAR.

10/10 argument, ivan.
Let us know how that monkey technology works out for you.

You know that all jet fighters built after the 80s are capable of BVR, don't you?

I really wish we'd gone with the YF-23. It was so beautiful…

VTOL is really fucking good though. From a tactical standpoint, being able to take off and land anywhere is amazing. The Harrier proved it worked, they just need to work out the kinks. (Which admittedly, do exist.)

wat

Yes idiot. You can't do BVR if you can't detect your target on radar or IR dumbass.

No, he thinks every other country is as ass backwards as himself.

Great, so the only thing they have to do is not turn on their own radar, and they're golden.

Yeah its terribly suspicious the government demanded the YF-23 program be completely dismantled, the specs destroyed and the only surviving examples gutted and put in a museum.
Its like the Pentagon wants to lose the next war.

This, the F-117 was scrapped for a reason.

The F-35 can't do VTOL, only STOVL. Too heavy. Sure it can take off with 1/2 load of fuel and no weapons, but its useless that way unless you want to fly tourists around in one.
The Harriers performed poorly in the Falklands, getting shot down by ancient Skyhawks and Mirages.

Can I get the quick rundown on what the Military Industrial Complex is?

Machine guns, big guns and trenches were used extensively in the russo-japanese war, the europeans and americans sent observers to watch and see what would occur.

They concluded that frontal bayonet assaults were good enough and stuck with it.

It's like you can't even read.

What are you smoking, user? Both those planes are still mainly intact and they tried to re-use the specs for a bomber program in the mid 2000s

I guess that's a good point. Though, VTOL even without weapons is a useful tool in terms of logistics.

I guess grorious nippon steel folded 1000x wasn't better than a bayonet?

It's like you don't know how modern avionics or aerial engagements work.
If we're playing cat-and-mouse, as soon as your radar beam sweeps my location, I know where you are.

WEW

A Keynesian wet dream, basically the government pours money into a sector to "create jobs" by borrowing money from the citizenry. With a seemingly endless supply of cash you get $100 rolls of masking tape and a long list of failed projects. They keep funding them though because otherwise the economy would crash do to the loss in jobs. The industry realizes this and basically wastes as much money as they want.

top kek. you fags are grade A gay.

Actually, if you're on Active and I'm on Passive and Stealth, you get spotted before I do. Also, we have LPIR.

More aircraft carriers than every other nation combined.
Biggest air force in the world is the USAF
Second biggest air force in the world is the US navy air wing
More nukes than anyone
More modern armor than anyone
More artillery than anyone
Fuck off, eurocuck

1) Dedicated defense companies that rely exclusively on selling war toys
2) Their lobbyists
3) Whores in congress driven by money, love for jews and obsession with the end times and return of jesus christ

This dynamic ensures the taxpayer is fleeced yearly.

Russia has had passive detectors on their fighter jets even as far back as the MiG-29.

Everyone has passive detectors you retard. That doesn't help against stealth or against passive radar settings. Are you even trying? Get out of here.

Literally RADAR technology includes active/passive settings because that's just how it fucking works. You send out an active ping, you passive receive a response.

You triggered my fucking autism. I hope you're fucking happy you nitwit.

Russia has more nukes then anyone

Actually the F-22 has not a FLIR.

There are non-radar passive sensors. It's called infra-red trackers.

You are out of your depth faggot, go home.

The USA and NATO are basically made to lose in a war against Russia, one that will absolutely start if Hillary gets into office somehow.

It's all part of making sure the goyim can't stop Greater Israel, I assume.

This whole thread is retarded

This. SEAD is a mission, not fucking space-magic.

America is so behind on air defense they retask AAMRAMs, slap them on trucks and call them an air defense system, complete with duct tape and fuse.

Just gonna leave this here…

Yeah, aircraft carriers that are worth tens of billions of dollars that can be sunk by a single hit with a missile worth couple million tops. Great design there, what could go wrong?

top military right there. Better hope no one uses massive missile strike against your forces deploying anywhere.

Carriers are the new battle ships. Russia has ballistic antiship missiles now. good luck shooting something down that travels 7 times the speed of sound from outer space and is accompanied by multiple decoys.

Why, for that you'd need some kind of weapon that traveled at the speed of light.
Drats! If only we had something like that!

You fucked your bait up.

How much did they spent on F-35? Australia wasted millions that haven't delivered yet.

I'm sure it will be inexpensive too, like the multibillion dollar 747 that can only fire its laser 8 times because it burns up its chemical fuel too fast.
the Russians discovered if you spin the RV before re-entry it nullifies laser beams.

I like things that go boom. Hoping one day to get a job as a researcher at a defense firm and put my chemistry degree to good use melting kebab.

And you just keep getting more retarded.
Everyone has always spun their RV's, and that's not going to do dick against a multi-megawatt class focused beam.

Good luck hitting the real one and not the decoys.

Ivan, I know you guys can only afford one of everything, but that's not how we roll.

Stealth is a meme used to smurf third world shit holes with 60 year old radar tech.

Cry more, faggot

Oh hi, we have bases literally everywhere
Hello, what is CIWS?
Hello, what is laser point defense?
You fucking rusfags crack me up.

Simply put: it's a mixture of them having no idea what the fuck their doing, not actually needing all the money they have and the current war not being that much of a threat to the US.
If they had less money, were smarter and had a fire under their ass then you could bet shit like this wouldn't happen.

Can you get me a job as a janitor? I do really good work honest.

And yet I still punctured my own eardrums.

Get sold a product
product development keeps getting pushed back by manufacturer who can't get product to work
finally gets it to work
its shit

pay us moneyyy goy

… thanks Obama

If HAARP truly works, I bet the first real fights will be around those arrays, they seem far too dangerous and experimental to let continue operating.

Which would also be great, being rid of that monstrosity.

I have heard of haarp but what the fuck is it exactly? Does it control the weather ?

I'm sorry you gave false info and now you have to act like a butthurt faggot about it.

R-russias nukes p-probably don't even w-work!

You sure showed me.

The only part the lolbergs forget is that corporate america often has the same bureaucracy problems.

If the tritium fuses on those nukes weren't maintained there is a high probability they don't work anymore.

It's the world's best coffee maker.

Read 1984. By wasting tax money they are effectively sustaining the artificial scarcity paradigm.

a mental illness

I need to take a shit, but I don't have a toilet :((

Isn't the F35 meant to be a long range nuclear missile carrier escort?

We do need a new fighter jet. The Trumps are right when they say that ours are antiques. The problem is that when they set out to design this one they wanted it to be a perfect jack of all trades, able to do the tasks of a bomber, a fighter, and plenty of other things besides. The requirements were too high and not realistic. If they had designed a real fighter jet, and each of those other things, separately it would have been done by now.

ICBMs are a meme

Pentagon pls.

The F35 was a massive money laundering operation.

are you homosexual?

it's cool that it can do tricks, but how is it during combat?

Cmon Holla Forums…you're better than this

we really aren't.

It's main purpose is keeping the shareholders of Lockheed Martin well-fed.

It has mediocre maneuverabilty, and has ashitty bomb-load to be a successful attacker. It's only wanted by lobbyists in the Pentagon, and amateur military fanboys. Vid related.

Get the fuck out.

>>>/n/
:^)

Damn good video

F35 is getting rekt in yonder video series

is it possible that the USAF has a type of ordinance that would benefit from this jet? Maybe there is a reason for it's existence that we will never know unless we actually use it in war.

stripes.com/news/air-force/pentagon-issues-scathing-report-on-the-f-35-1.392187

Special Forces?

Little Johnny sure is simple tonight.

The reason America spends multiples of every other countries military combined, is something like 48% of American businesses would go broke without federal money. It's like a type of corporate welfare/make work program.

Raytheon and all those other cunts subcontract shit out 10x over. Family businesses benefit.

So don't think these people are all stupid and corrupt. Try and see the big picture here, which is, this is the only manfucaturing left in America. Middle class jobs. It goes away and whites become niggers overnight.

how many of these parts are manufactured in foreign countries…

except it was a policitician that forced this, despite everyone telling him its a bad idea

This is something ive not seen mentioned before that really deserves to be.

If you faggots have not watched the PENTAGON WARS, you have no business commenting here.

Former military contractor and civilian contractor.

FORMER. I have morals and sleep at night regarding my personal actions. (But not about jews and niggers tbh).

This fucking thread is shit. Everyone is talking about the argument around the fucking thread.

they would be prosecuted if they really breached their security clearance like these videos would lead you to believe.

it means we can zap bugs from space

like this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

but using the ionosphere to reflect the energy to a point elsewhere in the globe making it seemingly come from space, and with higher power of course

meant to quote

has to predict trajectory - ASM do maneuvres
is short range - 2-4km - ASM do that in 2-4 seconds

was it ever real life tested?
because burning drone for few seconds before igniting =/= hitting 1km/s in chaotic movement incoming missile you know…

Now that's a classic

Sure, but you could do this exact same thing without attempting to design a plane that will never work from the start. You could design one that could work and doesn't have stupid requirements.

Then design different types of planes and weapons. In other words, even if what you're suggesting is the only point, you don't have to be full Trudeau about it.

F-35 is a total shitstorm because the Air Force and Navy are essentially being forced to go all-stealth.

It's like making the entire Army the elite-door kicker specops. Stealth is great for initial SEAD, but useless when all the radars are gone.

It's all a money burning exercise, really. We're unlikely to see direct combat with a near-peer adversary in my lifetime. America has neither the stomach nor drive to prosecute such a retarded conflict that's likely to end in nuclear stalemate.

Yeah, have fun hitting a jinking dense nugget moving at Mach 8 that's designed to withstand 6000F plasma.

AAA isn't teh Lightning II's primary mission friendo. There are much better platforms for that.

As an F-16 mechanic I can tell you that most, if not all, of the components we use on the aircraft are made or at least assembled in this country.
Unfortunately, we aren't using newly manufactured parts. The companies that made them either aren't working on any F-16 contracts or are out of business. We've been told as maintainers to "make do with less" to keep the jets flying.
While is right that the big contractors disseminate out work to the little ones, right now all the parts contacts are going to the F-35, so other platforms are left without parts manufacturers. This means that the only source for certain parts is other aircraft. We currently have a shop queen that we've had to cannibalize parts off of several times to keep the other jets flying, so in effect we may as well not even have that jet.
Air Force wide, this is only going to get worse as the F-16 fleet ages and more parts break.

How long has this piece of shit been in production? I remember this bastard being "Da Future!" when I was a kid.

I recall Trump complaining about that specifically at one point, how the air force was having to scavenge planes for parts.

AEfag here, the Viper is a marvelous model of efficiency and proper prioritization in design.
I don't we'll see an aircraft like it again, the military-corporate environment of today seems unable to tolerate innovators.

From what I saw on the documentary about it, I'd say mid-2000's. It's not due Air Force wide until the 2020's to my knowledge.
My base is number 2 in line for this money sink and it'll take until 2019 at the earliest before we have new jets on site, ready to go. Until then my unit is effectively undeployable as our F-16's get transferred elsewhere, our facilities get improved, our tools get changed, and personnel get retrained.
This jet will gut out something like 5 career fields from base and amalgamate them all under the basic Aircraft Maintenance AFS, despite many of us being specialists. I work engines and my shop is being rolled in with crew chiefs/general aircraft maintenance.
But at least we get a cool new Low Observable AFS on base! These are the guys that paint the fucking jet to make it "invisible" and it only had like 4 slots

To my recollection an F-16 costs $33 million. A jet that can't fly because it's missing a toggle switch that no one makes anymore is like burning that money. Taxpayer dollars hard at work.

If the F-35 weren't a less manuverable, more expensive exercise in futility I may have looked forward to working on it. As it stands now it looks cool, but that's all it has going for it. I'm an engine guy that won't be able to fix it's engine because we have to == FUCKING MAIL THEM BACK TO PRATT AND WHITTNEY INSTEAD OF FIXING THEM ON SITE ==

But you don't have to do it by investing in bad/uneeded products. If you want to benefit family businesses then just lower their taxes directly or invest in infrastructure, don't spend in something you probably don't need so that after several layers of bureaucracy, inefficiency and corruption a little fraction of the money gets somewhere useful.

Even if you look at it from the perspective of military contracts like this being corporate welfare that keeps the defense companies in operation, there are vastly more efficient ways of going about it.
The F-35 has cost significantly more than NASA's entire history, even including inflation. The same companies - Grumman, Boeing, etc - get the contracts. If we need to keep these companies afloat for the purpose of preserving national industry and employment, why not do it in the form of massive endeavours like space exploration? This nets you the support both of the patriotic side ("fuck yeah, we're taking America to the stars"), the pacifistic, academic side (peaceful and scientific goals), and the industrial side ("it doesn't matter what we make if we still get contracts").
Reduce military contracting to a utilitarian level, where the focus is on building machines that actually work in their intended roles instead of fancy paperweights.

Obama wouldn't allow that to happen.

Yeah no.

That's where you're wrong, rabbi.

ZOG doesn't want peace. They want chaos and destruction and misery for the goyim, and the only good things in this world should be for (((them))) and (((them))) alone.

You mad, ridf?
Btw russkies cant even conquer poor and weak ukraine.

this guy knows what's up.

There's some genuine idiocy within the JSF project though. One example:

The Navy's version of the JSF, the F-35C, has been in testing limbo for-fucking-ever. Unlike the other branches' variants, the F-35C forsakes VTOL ability for increased fuel capacity and the ability to land on a carrier using the ol' arresting gear, mainly because its more fuel efficient. However, the dumbs were for the longest time having problems…because the tailhook kept snapping off on use. (Land trials, no one hurt).

There's many other stupid things about the F-35/JSF project, too.

its not quite the same because navy pilots often have engineering degrees

The US only fairly recently matched slavshit IR missile tech from the 70s, something that even SA or Rhodesia rigged up. Pretty pathetic.

And in dogfighting exercises ancient Indian MiGs rekt the USAF.

Your claims seem a bit silly tbh fam. USAF hasn't been tested in generations.

In all fairness Pajeet is dogfighting Ahmed on a daily basis while Murkan pilots are devolving into the mindset that they just have to press the the I_WIN button, which is the exact thing the Top Gun program was developed to prevent.

Yeah, we're spending trillions of militaries that can't even defeat a bunch of subhuman moslems living in the dark ages. We have now entered a period of fourth-generation warfare, where nation states no longer have a monopoly on war.

Time for everyone to wake up.

Why the fuck are you niggers supporting the (((military industrial complex)))? Its just another way for the US to funnel money back to Israel, besides their annual billions we give them.

I watched that gif loop twice before I realized that it wasn't two mimes struggling to carry a huge boulder over their heads.

Whow the fuck is this guy? I keep on seeing.

And yet, accordingly to the wise and knowledgeable Michael Scheuer, the Americans are still losing against the jihadistes.

Why not cut the shit and just nationalize military equipment manufacturers? It would save tremendous amounts of money and allow the same Keynesian bullshit to still happen.

And don't go

There's absolutely nothing free about this fucking "market" as it stands.

T. Schlomo

You said the same thingback in Vietnam. Thing is missiles can be countered and stealth only makes detection more difficult (and not really to IR seekers). It doesn't make you literally invisible.

Which would explain why Patriot's PAC-3 version doesn't completely suck like its predecessors.

I don't see the reason why I have to explain why this claim is particularly retarded but I'll only point out that the only scenario in which that would be anywhere near not being pantsu-head retarded is when you saturate against enemy air-defences with them. That can work with camel-fucking countries that are not Saudi Arabia, Turkey or Egypt but it would be a colossal waste of dollars in a war against the PRC and even more so freaking Russia with the densest air-defense network the world has ever seen.

Maybe so but still you had casualties over vastly inferior air-defenses.

IR signature reduction is nowhere near being as effective as radar signature. Unless you somehow violate thermodynamic laws the heat-radiation produced will always be in the same scale of magnitude as a conventional design.

I am not sure if you are baiting with a hyperbole or if you've just gone full retard. Especially since Ruskies had a fully operation mach 3.0 interceptor for three decades (MiG-31) and a three decades old design (Su-27) still holds all the climbing rate records.

Russians invested into SAMs because they are generally more cost-effective air-defenses than aircraft. Also the S-300 was developed in a time when stealth was not public knowledge and Su-27 was unquestionably the most capable air superiority fighter in existence and MiG-29 was among the most dreaded ones in an even lower cost.

Neither are stealth multi-role light bombers that are lagging behind in conventional performance even compared to some 50 years old designs

most likely
[citation needed]

Jesus fucking Christ, that's the single most retarded thing I've ever heard. R-77 is virtually identical to AMRAAM and when it comes to short-range missiles the West needed two decades to develop something on the level of the late cold-war R-73 (AIM-9X and ASRAAM)

F-15s were massacred my Indian Su-30s in Red Flags.

Because you say so?

[citation needed]

Quite ironic given that the AH-64 is notorious for falling on its own like two of them did during NATO's bombing of Serbia.

[citation needed]

Rosoboronexport is among the biggest sellers of military aviation globally.

tl;dr:
Don't speak so fucking much just to make the impression that you know shit. You only pile up retarded claims over retarded claims making your self look like a mountain of retardery.

Why a Hellfire?

Why not a *real* missile like a Shrike, a Maverick, a Phoenix, or something newer?

Also, let's see ceiling altitudes on those.

We could beat them if we still functioned with World War II rules. Carpet bomb/nuke the fuck out of all their cities, period.

Maybe the PAC3 is better, but the ones prior to that were notorious for being pretty shit. I should have clarified though I meant when it comes to anti-missile defense. Anti-Aircraft and what not it's good like most systems already have been. It's one of the reasons after the Gulf War Israel ditched the shitty system and went to designing the Arrow defense system.

WTF I thought I stepped into /k/ for a sec. Let's play!

Black budget
l
a
c
k

b
u
d
g
e
t

Those stealth choppers don`t pay for themselves!
Or the secret space program.

It could be, if you let the spirit into your heart…

The F-15Cs weren't massacred by Su-30MKIs in Red Flag 2008, although there was a joint air-combat exercise in Alaska in 2004 in which they were beat. To me this shows more than anything the USAF refining its pilot training and strategies.

Granted in 2008 there were other factors, most important include the newer APG-63(v)3 AESA Radar installed on the F-15Cs in that exercise and apparently the Su-30MKIs didn't use their NO11M BARS radars to their full potential due to Pakistan's presence. There's a video of a USAF pilot discussing the simulated combat which took place at Red Flag in 2008 against the IAF Su-30MKIs.

I want to feel rather butthurt about this post, but then again pierre sprey originated like half the memes on it, so it still does not quench my thirst for pentagon blood and a return of the fighter mafia reigning over the DoD.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGuWadoTgkE

It's overhyped, but not total shit.

As far as I'm concerned F-35 is a green flag for shit posting. The thread derailed itself with the OP.

HAARP and radio arrays like it have the capacity to superheat the atmosphere, ionize the hell out of it and create all sorts of distortions that we're still trying to figure out. One of the applications that many allege is using it to burn off anything in the sky (ie-nukes, icbms etc.).

gifs related are from observations made off of HAARP. I think these were interference patterns created during testing, but I honestly don't know. It was like the US Naval Research Laboratory Plasma Physics Division, and they were able to pull off this later on;
nrl.navy.mil/media/news-releases/2013/nrl-scientists-produce-densest-artificial-ionospheric-plasma-clouds-using-haarp
read on in the link, really good stuff.

Anyways, these gifs got circulated on this site;
web.archive.org/web/20120104231218/http://wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil/whatsnew/haarp
archive.is/CEy73
As you can imagine, geoengineering interested groups found out, it spread like wildfire and the site got fucking nuked from orbit. All we have are shitty screencaps, archives and images. Back when it was still live, I remember going there and there was all sorts of crazy stuff being published. This was back during 2010-2011.

Go here if you want to fall down the rabbit hole;
dutchsinse.com/want-to-know-about-weather-modification-haarp-vlf-hf-and-chemtrails-want-to-prove-it-to-a-non-believer-here-you-go/2/

This stuff is really interesting. I'd make a thread and grind it out myself, but this stuff really is exhausting. I'm surprised Holla Forums doesn't take to it more.

I posted the NRL handbook here;
>>>/pdf/398

Nothing crazy, just a really good resource for physics anons around here.

If you get it then stop supporting capitalism. It's all about the money, they don't give a shit about USA, it's just a cash grab, and when shtf they will just take their winnings and move.

fuck, I meant to quote

not 6815545

I think I have a bingo.

It makes good music.

These 'unexplainable' costs that affect non-defense projects must also be going to space projects. Our government would never allow overruns to be a cover for embezzlement. That must be why Jerry Brown's CA high speed rail costs 5 times as much per mile as it does in Europe. It's all going to build a Martian Maglev. We also spend much more per student in education than other countries. It must be going to help educate the fine Martian youth. Definitely not embezzlement on the part of education companies, construction contractors and military contractors.

All this money going into fighters to destroy a military who's only aerial capability is what they can throw off of tall buildings

when we should be investing in mechas with which to remove shitskins

I dont care, it gave my country's company the opportunity to design the best landing hook landing gear in existense thats also used on other crafts, proving we are the masterrace engineers. it was a nice opportunity to prove that.

You watched too much gundam.

Where does this data come from?

Is this superheating the atmosphere? Looks like a vortex is created in some of them.

embed related

Like I said, I really don't know, but it could be interference across a specific frequency.

Yup. And the fact is that the F-35 is shit as a Wild Weasel design. Too small, not enough payload, no backseater to handle the weapons, insufficient ECM. Stealth is a great idea for a Wild Weasel aircraft to do what the F-105G or F-4G did, or for a long-range strike aircraft to do what the F-111 or F-117 did. But for an air superiority fighter? Guess what - you're still going to be the hottest thing in the sky (literally), and enemy pilots are still going to have eyes. Like someone else here pointed out, stealth neither suspends the laws of thermodynamics nor causes literal invisibility.

"Victory will be ours as long as the enemy graciously agrees to only use tactics that we're good at defeating" seems to be the basic strategic doctrine of the US military. I won't say that it *never* works, but its record is not very encouraging.

Fuck off half/k/.

A lot of that data used to be found on the HAARP website which is now down because HAARP was defunded in 2014. The abilities of the machine were impressive- but it was only an experimental device, not war-worthy (despite what the conspiracy theorists say). DARPA was paying $1Mil a year to for normal operations, and they chose the $10Mil option to close the entire experiment and return the forest to it's natural state (because the EPA forced them to)

It was originally intended to produce a uniform sheet of plasma in the ionosphere to bounce radar signals off of for an Over-the-Horizon BMD radar, but wasn't built up to full power for that application- again because it was built for experimental purposes. Funnily enough, that idea stemmed back to the 30's when the Russians wanted to show off how 'progressive' communism is by lighting up a city not with oppressive bourgeoisie lightbulbs, but with an artificial aurora produced by ground excitation of the ionosphere. Obviously, this didn't work.

As they like to say in the industry, "No Bucks, No Buck Rogers."

Because Maverick is strictly LOS which is not good for Anti-radiation applications.

Phoenix was an AAM only available on the F-14 (which has been retired), because the F/A-18 doesn't have coolant hookups
(and because the F/A-18 is a reheated Navalized AF Lightweight Fighter competition looser that doesn't have the range or carrying capacity of either an A-7 or F-14)

Shrike has been superseded by the AGM-88 HARM, which is the PREMIER Anti-Radiation missile
and don't you forget it buck-o

But if you ask me, I'd say bring back the Pye Wackett concept and damn their missiles!

Yes, it can also cause earthquakes, but all the shills will deny that it does anything like that.

shit dude, prospectors and geologies set off earthquakes all the time when they use ULF to map underground layers

This, if we just split the tasks we want a plane to do into separate planes (Fighter/Bomber/Attack) we could design 3 different kick ass planes for less than the price of designing this piece of shit.

For some reason the military has this belief that any new anything has to be better in every single way all at the same time, even when being good at one thing by its design hinders its effectiveness at other things. And when Boeing figures out how to do everything right all at once, it costs millions and millions of dollars just to keep the plane in the air, because all of its parts are super precision made out of unobtanium that can't handle more than 10 hours of flight time before needing to be replaced.

You had F-22 and it was more than adequate for the role F-35 was intended to take.

not really, not too long ago (((israel))) tried to shoot down a drone that flew from Syria with 3 missiles (2 from PAC3, 1 from an F-16) and they all missed, while the drone simply flew away safely back to Syria.

I should mention that when it comes to "It has to be better at absolutely everything ever compared to its predecessor" I wasn't just talking about the F-22 Raptor. The M4 will never be replaced, even though its a mediocre-at-best gun, because even though we've found several guns that are better, they cost slightly more, because they use a proper piston system, and they don't dispense free blowjobs.

Because it's a dumb political project between many countries.

Every country hates the shitty jet btw.

F-22 is decent and worth its price at worst.

But F-35 is such a joke I hope it's for black project funding. If not welp..

Let list you the various NATO SEAD planes:

EF-4C Wild Weasel IV
EA-6B Prowler
EA-18G Growler
EF-111A Raven
Tornado ECR
SEPECAT Jaguar

Hazard a guess at those still in service?

The EA-6B (fuck yeah only the B-52 are older)
And the Growlers (that aren't half as useful as the EA-6B…)

What radiation homing missile are (were) they packing?
ALARM? Retired
Martel? Retired

The antediluvian AGM-88 HARM, Range? 150km max. Speed… Mach 2 max.

So your SEAD has to come 50km inside the S-300 kill zone, then fire a sloooooooowwwww missile that will take 4 loooonnnggggg minutes to hit the S-300.
In time which the various OTHER systems escorting the S-300, from the new Tor to the old Osa and ultimately the SHORADs (All of which fire much faster missile and are made engage such Mach 2 flying smaller projectiles) will try and intercept it… or you know… they can just move for a bit.

And that's for the obsolete S-300, the S-350/S-400 being a mere stopgap and the S-500 in the works being based on the beast 53T6 Gazelle, which goes at Mach 17 and with a stupid range… The thing was made to intercept ICBM at terminal velocity in space, so flying at Mach 5 over 30 000ft.

Jesus Christ they have entire dedicated BRIGADES for electronic warfare, with the entire scope of vehicles, from BTR based small flying drones that jam local radios and mobile phones on the lowest echelon, to the gigantic ionosphere bouncing mobile antennas on ICBM trucks that do God knows what, and my favorite the good old GPS satellite silencers (old because we know they have those since at least early 2000, yet we keep pretending they don't exist).

Yeah how? They can jam GPS, no aircraft can get get close enough to use lasers and their EW systems are powerful enough to FRY seekers on missiles (and probably eggs at 50m) and their shorter systems can pretty much intercept all of them anyway.

Pic related, the monstrosity known as "Murmansk BN" that is deemed responsible for having completely blinded the US during the Crimean crisis.

The fact is the US spend the last two decades investing on small scale warfare and anti-insurgency """tactics""" (giving millions to Halliburton so that they build one small bridge that insurgent blown up the week it's finished, then giving millions to Halliburton… etc) and has COMPLETELY abandoned the EW field and is basically running on barely updated systems from the 80's.
Meanwhile the soviets had all sorts of theories about it and small units of what was barely more than prototypes but shitty electronics and no money, Russia then got to sell their oil at 120$ and access to all the high end electronics they dreamt of…

It's fucking obvious that the more technological warfare becomes the more you need dedicated EW platforms at all echelons, same as in WWI they decided to have all sorts of dedicated artillery and in WWII all sorts of dedicated vehicles.

But how the fuck would the brass knows since half of them don't know how to turn a computer on and all NATO does is fighting people that are barely out of the stone age. And even then it took us 10 fucking years to even come up with half-decent short range jammers on convoys despite eating IED sandwiches 24/7.

Shit.

Ask around. They're now combat proven. Well shit proven. The C-RAM have been deployed massively in Afghanistan and Iraq are the same than on ships and 9 time out of 10 they can't shoot down slow and predictable as fuck mortar and rockets for saving their life, and those use proper HE rounds instead of the AP (!!!) rounds on the ship CIWS. Yet they're suppose to intercept a salvo of high maneuverability Mach 7 missiles firing off counter measures…
Your fucking phone has more computing power than a Ticonderoga. It was a great system, emphasis on was. When your father started to be old enough to masturbate.
That's the second pic related.
Look at those phosphor monochrome CRTs that ooze state of the art © 1979.

there is more truth in that movie than you want to know.

Then why make such a fucking shill post.

I want to know why we don't spend that money making a fleet of spaceships and an awesome moon-base with like a 10 thousand personnel capacity.

You know you done fucked up when even kikepedia calls it a fucking white elephant.

The U.S. Air Force is the largest air force in the world.

The second largest air force in the world belongs to the U.S. Navy.

That's right. America's Navy has it's own, completely independent air force.

America's Navy also has it's own army: The U.S. Marines.

America's Navy's Army also has it's own navy: The Marines have a fleet of small aircraft carriers, called "Amphibious Assault Ships", that rival the main aircraft carriers of most of the rest of the world. These aircraft carriers don't carry Navy planes - every aircraft and helicopter on them belongs to the U.S. Marines.

That's right: America's Navy's Army's Navy has it's own Air Force.

This is why the JSF is called the Joint Strike Fighter. It has nothing to do with being marketed to other NATO allies, and everything to do with trying to satisfy the needs of America's three separate, completely independent air forces, each with their own unique special-snowflake requirements.

jesus christ you F35 faggots are as bad as communists. You dont even address any of the points you just get ass mad and claim everyone is a russian.

At least all that money probably goes back into the economy right guys? 1 trillion dollars spent on this plane is providing jobs for countless Americans and making many a university degree worth something right?

Also that's what happened last time someone asked about it on /k/.

If we're talking about a conventional (non-nuclear) war, I agree it's pretty silly to talk about physically invading Russia.

On the other hand, it's even sillier talking about a physical invasion of mainland US.

Of course it doesn't have a FLIR, that would be retarded. What it does have is the infrared-based AN/AAR-56 Missile Launch Detector. Apparently it's planned to be upgraded to include IRST as well.

did you even watch the video you retard? No you couldnt beat them

bump

lel

No one would be stupid enough to do that except in a tight pinch, nor is that the Lightning II's design goal.

This.

user, I…

It's been shut down for some time now. It didn't provide anything more than general science on the ionosphere when it was active anyway.

This. The Lightning II is literally "Scope-creep: The Plane". With hundreds of them already deployed or in the pipeline, no way will the project be entirely cancelled, but Trump has to threaten it to bring all the players back to the bargaining table for a yuge renegotiation. I expect some deliveries will in fact be cancelled, like the 'bonus 10 planes' extra.

Lockheed is literally giving the American taxpayer, but the plane itself is quite remarkable, like Sci-fi right before our eyes. Ofc something like thats never really been done before will be over-budget and behind schedule. It will probably take another 5 years or so of design and engineering/refits before it does, but it's literally the most sophisticated plane in the world even now.

Simply because investing in space does little to promote national defense directly, it only helps in an unusable indirect way.

America has been warlike since it's inception. The day we stop being so is the day we're destroyed, first by weakness from within, then by conquest from without. Typical scenario of an Empire Life-cycle.

leld

lel

Interesting stuff user, thanks for bringing it up.

the irony hehe

see above

user, I…

Great stuff user, you should consider a writing career tbh.