Ponies did literally nothing wrong

Ponies did literally nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/7931886#p7931886
boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/7931886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ponyfags shit up Holla Forums with tripcodes and gay cute threads with no substantial discussion.

God damn, no substantial discussion on Holla Forums! WHAT WILL EVER HAPPEN

REPORTED PONYFAG SCUM

I trust you know how little you accomplish within returning.

they exist

pls smug, let them in the dead Holla Forums.. its all they got

we have enough places to shitpost.. wait, when i think about it.. you stay here while we move to other shitpost.. thats great! bye smug

That's some good shit.

GO BACK TO TRASH HOMO!

will do sir

go back, literally into the /trash/

The original concept of Holla Forums wasn't "post stupid shit for no reason," as you newfags from ~2011 think it was. You are literal cancer. You make the internet gayer than any normie ever can.

aye aye

They exist. Much like furries or juggalos, it's just too way of of the spectrum of what is called normal to be tolerable. Coming from someone that has a broad view on what is acceptable: There is a line and you crossed it, sorry.

FUCK OFF HOMO!

BACK TO TRASH!

I can't believe all these new Holla Forumsread members!
Hi guys, how's everypony? :3c
ban when

Dys is probably at work right now, so give it a few hours.

Stop bumping GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD!

Shit okay, I'm just tryina kill an hour or so.
I'll fuck off in a little bit and let other faggots bump this.

go back

The fact that you losers are hated by everyone, and had no where to go but a board called trash on '4chan Is a piece of poetry that wrote itself.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LEEEEAAAVVVVVEEEEEE

Something else funny is that they tried to get the lovetards to help them out. >>>/tripfriend/30

I miss the days when anons where bitching about real problems like the pedos

The pony scum from the Holla Forumsread enjoys scat and almost all of them have a diaper fetish.

Oh yeah, did you find your way to your friends' board? They were looking for you yesterday.

no
where?

Go join your faggot friends at \tripfriend\
You aren't wanted here.

>>>/tripfriend/

here they are:

boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/7931886#p7931886

GET OUT YOU FUCKING HOMO!

He's one of the lovetards, not a horsefucker.

How was that a real problem? both them and the horsefuckers got the boot for the same reason.

You know what i love? I poked my head into /pone/ and even THEY don't want the pony thread faggots. Haven't checked to see what Holla Forums thinks, though.

IKR?

Mate, you were friends with the main diaper guy. Don't even pull that shit. Thanks for the blewby dox though.

I ended up hating all of you because you were too fucking boring and gay.
now go back to fucking Trash.

Even for autistic kids, it's some weird shit.

thanks

their shit come have gotten the site shut down, and they were never happy with what they could post

I was friends with him because I enjoyed trolling Skitty and you.
nothing more.
that faggot turned out to be as boring as everyone else in there.

Hey, now that you're not pretending to make any friends, how's about you stop being a namefag

Were horsefuckers ever happy with the fact they couldn't post their shit outside of the one thread?
Also I don't know if you've noticed but cp still gets posted all the time so if anything banning the pedos did more to threaten the site getting taken down than just containing them to a well moderated thread.

If you are content with the pedos getting banned then you have no argument to stand on for free speech. Now both them and the gay erpsers are gone and you are gonna have to come to terms with it.

Nah, we were cool with it. At least most of us were.

fine also SAGE

SAGE

SAGEx2

SAGEx3

Nice flag, nerd.

SAGEx4

SAGEx5

SAGEx6

Yeah the slippery slope that everyone refuses to accept has been proven to exist once again.
I'm just waiting for jim to finally realize that hes got nazis on his site and make it a bannable offense, the shitstorm that would create would be something to behold.

SAGEx7

NOW Ban Tripcodes from Holla Forums!!

Travis incoming.

Come join our Holla Forumsread! Everypony equal, everypony loved!

You don't know how this works do you :(

FORCED ANONYMITY NOW!

most of them were, point is that the ponyfags weren't a problem as their shit doesn't have any legal problems

gay and pony shit have a 0% chance of being illegal
I don't really give a shit about what you have to say, or anything you posts as long as it doesn't hurt me

spam their thread in 4chan.

I'd hope a post on the internet couldn't hurt you.

I'm b& and have a static ip

Post it in the pony thread.

and when I say that, I mean like malicious software, or shit that will cause problems for the site that will make me unable to use it

THIS IS NOW A LOLI THREAD