Chloe Thread! (last one got anchored)

Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe! Chloe!

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/nmao7i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Piglet is already marking up her cuts.

She knows it's true too, no matter how much makeup and hair they put on her she'll always look like a pig.

If I was rich I'd have Chloe abducted and turned into a pig by underground cosmetic surgeons. First they use electrolysis to permanently remove all the hair from her face and body, even her eyebrows. Next they permanently graft on prosthetic triangular ears and a curly tail. Her nose is reshaped for a snout-like appearance, pushed up, nostrils flared. Her vocal chords are destroyed so she can only grunt and squeal, her leg tendons damaged so she can only crawl.

I keep her in a pen, forcing her to eat from a trough and raping her repeatedly, after a few weeks her mind snaps and she becomes animalistic. Drugs in her feed make her pasty skin an appealing pink. An irritating salve is applied to her cunt to make it permanently red and swollen for that "in heat" appearance.

If possible, I'd have actual pig parts grafted onto her, even dainty little trotters to replace her hands and feet, the only bits of her I need to preserve are her mouth, cunt and ass. If technology was sufficiently advanced I'd have her budding breasts cloned and 4 more grafted on.

I'd tell her in advance what was going to happen, even introduce her to her "donor" pig so I could really enjoy her terror and despair.

She's a cute that just overplayed her hand. Guaranteed if Emma Stone came out as a pro-democrat feminist people would hate her too and be calling her frog all the time.

Bro, people don't hate Chloe just because she is a pro-gay pro-Hillary person. They hate her because she does only bad movies

The original Kickass was good and 2 wasn't bad for a sequel. It's all she's known for, after 3 comes out she'll be unofficially retired then do a couple reality tv shows and die from pills and alcohol.

Wake up, boss! There will never be a third episode. The second fucked it up, because they gave it to the untalented Jeff Wadlow. It failed in almost every aspect - I agree though, it's not that bad, but it could have been better easily.

Also, she has proclaimed her quitting from acting at the end of last year or the start of this year, can't remember exactly.

After deadpool makes a gajillion dollarydoos it'll occur to some bean counting heeb to make more r rated capeshit for the guys, of course there will be a third one.

that is pretty close to a movie plot but instead of a pig its a walrus, it stars justin long, its called tusk

*goys

Would she look better if she just went full skellymode, or her is frame just too fucked? Watson has wide shoulders too, and she doesn't look as bad.

she got rank af real quick. like went from 10 to 2 within a year

Watson is shit from the neck down. pretty much below average except for her face. there's not much fixing these kind of things but yeah if they just go skelly then they look "ok" which is good enough to be shag material

Chloe would look good with some weight on her. Maybe that would give her a slight resemblance to a woman

If the leaks are really her, then this isn't true, her nipples are 10/10

Good thing too, the last thing we need is more people getting exposed to shit from Mark Millar.

Is Chloe on BLACKED.oom yet? I have been eagerly awaiting her appearance on BLACKED.com, being BLACKED by BLACK men with their BLACK bull BLACKENED dongs of BLACK fury

you think that might be a hint that you shouldn't create a new one?

kill yourself redditer

poal.me/nmao7i
poal.me/nmao7i
poal.me/nmao7i
poal.me/nmao7i
poal.me/nmao7i
poal.me/nmao7i
poal.me/nmao7i

Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge! Fridge!

That's the first time I've seen anyone post a James Corden interview

It was the 7 day auto anchor

the illusions that some must resort to in order to grant the semblance of ass to the assless

Don't insult fridges! They serve a purpose and can be useful unlike Chloe Moretz.

It ryhmed

10/10 pasta

As a matter of fact, Chloe is a niggerfucker.

chance the rapper is bretty gud tbh.

>>>/waifuist/

That's her bodyguard you dip

That's chance the rapper the buck who took her v card.

FRIDGE

this is really well done, props

lmao nobody cares about this untalented pig

neighbors 2 is feminist because they made the antagonistic fraternity female

Have you ever heared of the site chlomo.org? If not, check it out and see how wrong you are.