Oyy

I have been away for 2 weeks, what did I miss in those 2 weeks?

You missed so much.

ponies got shoahed

Just check page 2

Shitposting, what else?

bjeb

It turns out newfag was dysomnia all along. Who knew?

Apparently, Holla Forums became an ultra-conservative Christian board during that time.

Aye.

That isn't a bad thing

Praise the Lorf for like-minded bigots like me!

This place has now became much more open-minded and Liberal, allowing people to express themselves freely and without fear.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

there was a thread where someone posted nude pics and a nude webm of your mom

other than that, not much

someone posted CP an hour ago so you missed that tbh should probably just leave for another two weeks till someone posts it again

Yeah! That was awesome! Here's the link: 8ch.net/b/res/6814983

apparently the person using the pseudo dysnomia could be anybody. maybe newfag not being dysnomia all along is the next level of the ruse. apparently you're so gullible you believe what the hotpockets tell you without a shred of corroboration
dysnomia died in a snowstorm in ougadogou. prove me wrong. we are now modded by the outlet pipe from jim's pigfarm and you guzzle it all

The circlejerkers got BTFO.
Other then that dysnomia is still a giant faggot.

waaait a minute. that's this thread…

i switched from eating rolled oats oatmeal to steel cut oatmeal. i only eat steel cut oats now.

Who misses the old days with criplekike?

it was pretty fun when you managed to shoot the shit with him in some thread

he seemed like a cool dude

Hard to miss those days when he went full cuck

Atleast he didn't pull a moot.

Everyone except Jim

i never visited 4chan because i only knew about it when it became popular, even then i knew how much i would despise the common people (normalfags) infesting the board, or pretending they were THE TRUE LEADER OF ANONYMOUS ALL ALONG, chans weren't a thing in my life until the 1st or 2nd exodus, it was around that time when i visited 4chan for the last time, then i heard about Holla Forums, for the first weeks it was really nice to be around here, maybe as good as the "good old days"? i can't tell, i've never been there, what really made me choose this site was seeing how they were deleting all that zoey quinn's stuff, i had played deppresion quest before, and even felt empathy, but seeing how it sucked it's way onto an online store and were trying to hide how it got here really made me think

TL;DR: i'm a gamergater i guess?

oh and SJW's ruined empathy for me

sage for doublepost

I do. BTW when you say "days" you're right. There were about twenty days before he fucked shit up. Still, September '14 was good times.

donkey detected

Why doesn't semen taste sweet? It should tho, right? When it's got all that natural fructose [or whatever] in it?

(USER WAS SWALLOWED FOR THIS POST)