Is the reason you are attracted to Jenny that you feel she has average looks, therefore is sexually attainable...

Is the reason you are attracted to Jenny that you feel she has average looks, therefore is sexually attainable? Remember. Most men are simply seeking a vessel for their genetics. They are not necessarily attempting a 10/10 model because their evolutionary strategy is different from you and I.

She's cute, funny, and a bit of a goof. Stop trying to make it more than it is, she's gf materal through and through. She's also our official queen of 2017, so please show some respect.

Oh look it's the iPad samefag again. You're not fooling anyone rabbi.

Oh look it's the sole Margaretposter screeching autistically yet again. Get out, madfag.

stopped reading

Speaking of reading, how does Maisie manage to read when her eyes are so far apart? How do FAS manage it?

eh, your lose :^)

Yes, it's the only reason to ever be attracted to an average to below-average girl, because she is attainable. But more than that, if you yourself are a 5 and you're dating a girl who is a 4, and the dynamic is obvious but unspoken, she's chasing you the entire time. You're not the one buying shit. You're not the one making phone calls, or initiating texts. You're not the one scooting over on the couch, she is coming to you. Works quite well for a LTR.
Bang a 6 if you are a 5, but good luck dating one. She'll be looking to branch-swing at the first possible moment.

I want to fuck this girl's brains out

lul

Do you think she knows that 80% of her subscribers want to fuck her?

Are you suggesting that she wouldn't fuck herself if she had the chance?

Surely real life is not so cynical and robotic. There are some other factors too.

waifufags really are the most cancerous faggots on this board

JENNAY LOST!

JENNAY LOST!

JENNAY LOST!

Tyrannical mods still can't spin this falsehood into truth, Margaret LOST, why can't you accept that?!?!?! Samefagging every thread doesn't change the facts. Chinlet is universally hated by everybody on this board except for you! You think that just because you are mod you can choose our queen? Who the fuck do you think you are? You treacherous motherfucker, STOP ABUSING YOUR POWER!

SCUM!

SCUM!

SCUM!

SHAME!

SHAME!

SHAME!

Why don't we just hold another poll and then we'll all vote as many times as our proxies will allow?

They are better than you, niggerdick posting filth.

jenny talks about films though

How about we just make threads about Jenny and Margaret, and see which ones get more content?

Not really, I'd rather have louisposter and drumpfsperg back

Why did Jenny retweeted this?

But they get the same content because it's the same handful of fags posting the same shit over and over.

Inb4 "MUH FREUDIAN SLIP!"

I obviously meant to type *JENNAY lost.

Why is Jenny against treatment of a mental illness?

they did and it stopped at 68 posts KEK

Because she's a libtard. She is not waifu material in the slightest , don't let Faggot Cucks astroturfing trick you. There's a reason Margaret won the legitimate election.

And what are all the Louis CK threads, exactly?

shes a dumb girl, like 90% of all girls.
I still want her to give her a baby.

Margaret threads get deleted/bumplocked. It's almost as if Faggot Cuck has something to hide…Isn't it? Really makes you think.

no, there was 2 threads after that, and both died befor 70 posts KEK

nah, she just has a warm hole. that's it.

There's nothing really to say with Margaret. She doesn't talk about tv or film.

What did he mean by this

She doesn't really do anything. Jenny's the full package and Maisie exists as a joke, but Margaret? Margaret's a nonperson.

It's almost as if they don't have pic related endlessly samefagging in them, isn't it?

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!

Okay, post a video of margaret talming about something relevant to Holla Forums.

and she shits in a bag

this please

and not just something about, "pc", just talking about movies

They were anchored within 24 hours, but you knew that already.

make one now and prove me wrong. not just jump in a jenny thread to try to live off of her threads.

She's been ON tv you fucktards. Can you post a vide of JENNAY where she looks like she actually has a chin?

The vol/BO even admitted it, retard.

*deleted

Sorry, I'm pretty fucking mad about this whole thing tbqhwy.

Shitfu has an imdb page?

this.

also shes talking about shit.

We have so many other jewfus/waifus/shitfus to choose from…why is teevee obsessed with

Why not kaley cuoco?

its like they're the same pic and shit repeated in these threads

MUH JENNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAY! PLEASE COME BACK JENNNNAY! I MISS YOUUUU!!!!

Jennayfags are the worst posters…I don't know whether to pity them or mock them, guess I'll just so both.

But we have, everyone on the board has except you, sudocuck.

does she have no shame?

givin me a lotta credit there

ftfy

I feel bad for shitting on margaret when she couldn't even shit back.

Jennay lost, lads.

Deal with it and take the Margpill.

I'm probably most attracted to the desperate way one or two guys have forced this meme. There's something really arousing about watching people this pathetic trying so hard to be funny and failing at it.

Can we just ban sudocuck? He's such a borez

The problem is the idiots forcing this Jenny dudebro all over the board, much like Maisiefags.

They should all go back to >>>/waifuist/ but the BO won't do anything about it.

Shhh, we're supposed to act all cynical because it's cool.

/thread

We already know who the real queen is :^)

>>>/hebe/ pls go

you niggas are too wound up

So triggered… :'^)

See
How about, no?

Not a (((coincidence))) since Jennay is a Disney shill

You think this is a game?!

How does she do it lads.

I need to eat. See you all later.

Does anybody have any rare Jennys?

Why? Just hide threads you don't like. waifu wars are retarded anyway

same with margaretfags and every other waifufag

Goes on /a/

Anime has better waifus tbh.

but we live in 3d land

And?

Daily reminder that JENNAY has no chin and covers her chin with her phone

i want to fuck a woman before i die.

Too bad your waifu isn't worth fucking.

4u

The Jenny posters here are on another level. Even I don't have that one.

fellow jenny poster that is not jenny, it did make me double take

its Molly C.Quinn, she does look like jenny with glasses.

for your loss, do you have this in your collection?

>JENNAY LOST
>Margaret LOST
This user gets it!

I agree

Aaaah, I too had my suspicions. And no, I do not have that one. Thank you!

Awesome! No problem.

Also want to ask a fellow jenny poster, why do you collect, is it all for the faps too?

The reason they are attracted to jenny is because they are 40 something year old men who secretly want to fuck their daughters but are too beta to do it.

i'm only 26 m8
(checked)
if you collect jennys for reasons besides fapping, you might be an obsessed fanboy and should consider suicide.

Literally 9/10 girls her age look better.

im with you dude

You could literally pick a random broad off the street and she would probably look better than this nobody whore.

ok

what i should ask is, is that

fap worthy to you?

are you really going to fap to it

Why wouldn't she?

If you're not a 1488 white supremacist you're going to die on dotr, if jenny isn't with us she's agaisnt us I'm sorry to say, rwds can show no mercy.

Nope, it's just one user shilling and samefagging.

Agreed.

I collect because I like to.

She is cute.
t. Alpha male

I can teach her our ways. Sadly she doesn't reply to my emails.

Why is this board such utter shit?

All white supremacist will hang with the rest of the spics niggers & Jews on dotr

perfect

Perfect just like our queen Jenny

I don't need one. :'^)

gee I wonder why

POO IN THE BAG

She's a overused joke to piss off people who are tired of seeing her. She's not really good looking, her face is especially bland looking even with make up. Decent body but nothing remarkable.

NEW JENNY LADS

featuring lewd collarbones and shoulders!

I can no longer support her with this beta orbitor bait

Is she not wearing pants in that photo?

False. Good girls like Jenny will be given a chance to change their minds. Girls are conformists, she'll catch on pretty quick. If it turns out that she is traitor, she'll be taken as a war bride. So she'll be fine either way.