Did we finally ban those horsefuckers?

Did we win???

Other urls found in this thread:

vine.co/v/b32FKmX3BOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you killed kenni

Aye, they're absolutely gone, and gone absolutely.

Yes

Why the fuck aren't we celebrating, anons?

Holla Forums is going to get great again. This reminds me of the furry purge on 4chan.

Partied out from last night. I'm honestly disappointed that they didn't start more shit. Or maybe I ought to be impressed by the mods.

Y-You have a life?

By "partied out" I mean "exhausted from shitposting in meta threads because cool stuff happened".

Skittys program fucked up the board for most of the day. He is the only ponyfucker who is formidable at spamming.

Yup, Makaposter is a normie.
:-(

we already did. you're l8 m8

I was here shitposting all last night though.

Eh not the first time I came late ;)

While browsing reddit on your mac.
why have you betrayed us makaposter ಥ﹏ಥ

I don't "browse" reddit though. I get dope without cold-copping, you can't use anonymous imageboards for that.
I don't understand why it's news that I use a mac, every time you see the "Screenshot[Date][Time]" filenames it's from a mac. The school that I went to gave out macs and I never spent money on a new computer.

Shit excuse makaposter. TRAITOR

you go to leddit?

Dont bully makaposter you faggot
even though he is a normie

I wont let you tarnish makaposters reputation any longer.
DIE NIGGER

Shills. Enemies of the people. Pone/Love fags.

YOU TELL EM MAKAPOSTER!

Fuck off cunt

At least I don't fucking browse reddit with a fucking mac you pussy

True. Don't forget that his waifu is shit tier.

I see the PPH is half of what it used to be, so I guess Holla Forums really is pony free.

You're gonna be browsing my butt, through a straw, with your face smashed into the sidewalk.

You want a rumble m8?

You fuckers have just scattered them to other boards.
Take them back.
Please

no

Why don't you try it you little bitch. I'll sit on your nose and make you fight for air!

lol no

They have their own board wtf

Makaposter I didnt realize you were so L-lewd

Consider them a gift.

Your waifu belongs in the trash just like you normie fuck.

Why do you have bring my waifu into this?

vine.co/v/b32FKmX3BOg

CAUSE SHE IS SHIT

Any of your waifus are shit! here is mine

smh

tbh i will happily help them get exiled from all boards

So what the fuck happened then? I've been gone for two days, anyone mind posting a TL;DR?

okay you got me

pretty good waifu anyways

I am in favor of this CIA post. Screenshots of the happening if available

I was saying the waifu is garbo

well, then I guess I'm disagreeing with you

Ah fuck it. I don't do 2d anyways

Your waifu is shit. If you cant understand it through words then I will have to beat it into you.

No. LOL

Yes. LOL

yeah, and now Holla Forums is down to 46 PPH

Just head on back to 4chan/trash/, you're not changing any minds here.

Took you people long enough.

you're not worth convincing, fag

I am not talking about the board, I am talking about the anti-free speech idiots celebrate the banning of things that aren't spam or illegal.

Okay.
No one wanted the horseshitters here, so that's not really a big deal. The lovetards can probably come back and would only have to deal with spam, since what they did isn't against the rules.

Name one

Dys will probably let them all come back in a few days. It's just a matter of lulz.

Holla Forums hasn't been about free speech since before hotwheels left

this

Don't you mean the whole site hasn't been about free speech since hotwheels left?
Making a new board doesn't fix anything when the global moderation is using jims rules and not free speech rules

g-mods don't give a shit about anything that isn't illegal
they have their own boards to deal with anyway

daily reminder that /a/ bans people incorrect grammar and spelling

Nice argument ponyfucker

unless you try to make a board that allows pedos but only the legal stuff, then the global mods will nuke your whole board because jims rules say no pedos allowed.
So its impossible to for example make a better Holla Forums with only 1 rule (nothing illegal) like the good old days since it will just get nuked.

So make up your mind, do you guys not wanna come back and if so why have you come back. Saying shitposting still means you wanna come back btw.

yeah, I don't think the g-mods would care if they weren't told to by the Admin

on the upside, that doubles the posting base of Holla Forums

You say that as if its a bad thing, why dont you join your friends back in the /trash/ or is it too boring there?

Reddit has a lot of users too bud. Maybe go there if your urge for post count is that much.

I think the mods should ban awkward silence next. This Holla Forums has way too much of it.

Aww how cute. Little faggot is salty his cyclical got banned.

i leave you to your tumbleweeds.

Is that the best reason you have, for why we should let you fags back in? I would prefer a slower board then to be flooded with constant faggot tier trap threads and gays erping. Stop coming back and begging to be let in, its pathetic.

They just watched and did nothing as the exact same thing was happening to pedos so they really have no room to complain.
Whatever group that comes next will have no room to complain either, theres no chance you'd be part of the group though right? :^)

The trips dictate we call him a monster.

/pone/ and /clop/ don't even want them.

The lovetards are the horsefuckers

nope still here

Go back to your trashcan board you dirty horsefucker

right after you kill yourself, weeb

Only because you got quads