I wish that this show, and all these meme shows of the last five years never existed...

I wish that this show, and all these meme shows of the last five years never existed. They have done more to damage film and TV whch was never supposed to be a platform to feed normies

Yeah, member when the movies were black and white and had actual pianists making the soundtrack? Those were the times only the true kino fans dominated all the scene.

Thought the same thing when I heard that
Lena Headay used a stunt model for her humiliation naked scene.

Back then all movies were short, low effort cash grabs.

They were pure entertainment without the pseudo intelectual pretense of art.

This. fuck art. tv and film are entertainment for the sake of giving me a dopamine rush.

Twirly moustache level ITT:
HIGH

Try mdma

This show gave us Maisie. I'll be forever grateful

I'm pretty sure Maisie existed before the show

Yeah, she did, but this gave her fame and opportunity.

Watch iboy and you will see her career is over.

Why do you say this? iBoy is surprisingly good, if not entirely original

you're thinking like some submissive fuck. Its the posters that make the board great, not just the media we discuss. Take some responsibility for the content. Dont like the way the board is going? Then post something.

Engage, create OC and get busy memein' or get busy cryin'

He wasn't talking about the board you fucking autist.

Holla Forums is a shit board, but I need that kind of shit in my life.

get back to your fucking containment thread gifmaker

how have they done damage? if you mean force shows to consistently be filled with sex and violence as opposed to substance, then yeah, but beyond that you don't really have an argument and just sound like a little triggered reddicuck.

w e w l a d

hahaha what does that even mean

Nigga, OP literally started a thread about GoT, while there is a thread about it already. He is okay, but my presence in his thread is not?

Jenny won dude…

Your presence, like the margaretfags and the jennyfags presence in Holla Forums is not ok, you should post your munter on /waifuist/ and never post in here again.

Firendly reminder that Euron will follow in Balon's footsteps and Make Pyke Great Again.

I'd like her seeping things to seep in me

>>>/waifu/

Problem, senior?

This. People bitch when I post feet and other random shit that is only tangentially related to Holla Forums but still, the bitches bitch. You know what, bitches? Quit crying, make some OC, and make this board great again. Otherwise, STFU and consume the memes the rest of us are busy making.
Everyone is a critic because it is waaay easier to shit on someone else's work than to make your own and potentially have someone else shit on it.

No, you're right, TV was not designed to indoctrinate sheeple, it was designed to convey extremely complex art masterpieces and objective, unbiased news.

sage for caterpillar brows

I remember when they use theater and play grand orchestra on the background. Those were the times only the true kino fans dominated all the scene.

Theon will rape and Kill Euron.
Because he is the only Greyjoy that D&D give a fuck about.

Same thing will happen in the books. Fatfuck will never kill Theon.

pay me cause im not a cuck like you

With what?

the same thing dykes use
whatever is handy

Daenerys will use dragon magic to grow Yara a penis.

Fuck Game of Thrones. It ruined the fantasy genre AND the medium of tv series. What a piece of shit, damaging show.

Oh and fuck "maise" and all her pedo fans i hope you guys get raped in jail

You are giving GRRM quite a lot of credit. Fantasy genre got cancer and died pretty much at the point it became a distinct genre.

But we got Shannara Chronicles after it.

Yeah, it died just after Tolkien got popular and he got a million copycats who didn't understand the source material. After Tolkien it was all downhill.

I've try making OC, but it never gains traction.

2018 is the year when it will end and people will quickly forget about this shit.

Hang on, user.

You know, to this day I get a tear to roll out of my eyes when reading some passages from Return of the King - the Rohirim riding into Minas Tirith, the reveal of the flag with Elendil's symbols at the Harlond, among other few parts that describe nobility and courage. Gurrm will never be able to provoke that kind of reaction with his work, because it's all filthy and disgusting, even when talking about glory.

But there wasn't any rape so it wasn't realistic.

This is the guy who says "if you post a picture that depicts a woman when she was unber 18, then you are a pedophile". It doesn't matter how old the woman in question is now, or that we would probably never meet her irl, or that where is the age of consent in her country/our country…

After 1 and a half years, he still thinks this argument is valid