ITT:

3DPD Girls/women you know that you jerk off to on a frequent basis

All of those are disgusting and you should feel bad.

Not only that, but fuck these NN desperation fap threads.

Eat shit and die OP

Wasted trips

If a girl was actually pretty she really isn't worth jerking off to.

dubs of truth

Go back to Holla Forums.

When i was young i would jerk it to 3DPD all the time, but then i grew up and became an adult.

I want to fap to Megumin so much, she becomes pregnant in the anime

my girl friend. I don't need to jerk off to any other 3D girls because my girl friends pretty decent.

I do however have to jerk off to 2D because she hasn't been putting not enough.

Unfiltered I hate her perms but she wont stop doing it, stupid to make your hair look jew.

Also this pic makes her look like a dumb slut.

Who is this semen demon? (pic 2)

i don't know if this user is a lying faggot but that girl is fine af.

op if you really are fucking her, you need to start delivering some of the good stuff of her.

you know what i mean.

don't post again unless you are willing to help us out.

\htread

for real yo

yeah

back to cuckchan

UR WAIFU A SHIT

A vast majority of white women are with white guys and the most common IR relationship is white male/Asian female. This is not based in reality at all. It's just a nigger fantasy.

Plus it's laughable for blacks to accuse white men of being cucks. Whites fucked so many of your nappy headed baboon women that virtually all African Americans have European blood in them. Niggers are the true cuck race. Cucked by whites and Arabs for hundreds of years, now the Chinese are taking over Africa.

You get cucked by mother nature too (pic related)

It's a great place to buy a reduced-rate loli

I have many.

She is a perfect inie her pussy looks like its 11 years old.

But I'm not sharing because I am not a cuck. Shes pregant to me now anyway.

I can prove it by posting time stamp pic thou when shes home.

When she's home from pre-school, you mean?

shit taste/10

Preschool what? Shes like 5'10 and 21.

Hey I'm just curious. What percentage of men who spend tons of time jacking it to their fantasy Facebook hook up actually end up fucking them.

Is it .01%? Just wondering.

I dont think its her, but the girl on the second photo on the left looks like a girl named Jennifer Ummel when she was younger.

Fuck off cock head nobody here knows real wymen. If they say they do they are lying. Go back to 4cuck reddit scum

Jew detected

Based mods.

That's not a black guy, that's a jew.

White people come from Europe and the middle east, so technically most arabs are whites.

Just like most Inuit are yellow.

your mom

Hey :3 Anyone miss me?

TOP KUK
You are why Holla Forums has been shit for so long. You let the SJWs and retarded mongoloids in and now everyone else laughs at you.

Go ahead and ban this IP as well. I got plenty more where that came from and you'll never be able to find them all.

Now suck my dick and choke on it. Same applies to

so you have something for brit slags?

Oh, it's the swimsuit/ratethesewhores poster.
Locked.

nah.