Veganism

So someone I know had a stroke and now their face is all crooked. It was a real wakeup call for me, I am as of now forever giving up my life of eating meats and am becoming a vegan. If you plebs were intelligent you too, would join me

No-one cares, Tumblr.

Post your smug nigger collection in this thread too OP, I fucking dare you

Hitler was a vegan

Their stroke was probably caused by something else like smoking or living in a polluted city. Or maybe they have shitty genes.

I knew a guy that had a massive stroke too.

He was fucked up. It might've happened anyway, but shortly before he had the stroke he was doing some crazy dieting, like fasting. He also overworked himself a lot. It's good to stay active, but everyone agreed that he was overdoing it. I tried to tell him it was probably a better idea to lose a bit of weight by dieting but not fasting, but he wanted to do it his way and he was a crazy old stubborn bastard, so I just said my thoughts the one time and let it go.

Also, op, be careful going vegan. Years ago I tried it once just for fun after I read a bunch of propaganda about the "health benefits" and I ended up with problems from it that still haunt me today.

I don't eat meat because it's icky. Doing it for serious reasons is gay.

vegetarian is degenerate. so is vegan, gluten free, whatever

JIDF pls go

manchild

Meat doesn't cause strokes, OP. Fucking retard, can't you even Google shit before you spout it off in public? You don't even know what a stroke *IS* do you? No, you don't. But go ahead and Google it now so you can tell me that you knew all along.

Does that fat kid have screw-on hands?

Why oh why did OP not end his sentence right there?

Its your fault for not doing it right. You need to balance your diet with a variety of foods to stay healthy. GMO fruits are fucking shit, taste like shit, and is diluted as fuck. You have to stick with organic only, you will need B12 vitamins but you can actually get that from cooked vegan food.

that's not what happened

tell us your haunting problems, I need more fuel for my vegan hatred machine.

Eating meats is unhealthy if you're not hunting for it. Back then you needed to hunt your meats down to eat them, today is not the case. Granted if you're exercising to fill the void of not having to hunt for your food then meat is perfectly fine. But I KNOW most of you faggots don't exercise regularly

I hunt my own meat in the forest next to my house.

The best form of hunting is bow hunting. If you're rifling thats fine too as long as you give the animal fair chase

Why is bow hunting for cats in suburbia illegal?

fuck no, you have to beat it to death with your bare hands or you're not a real man

I refuse to believe any sane individual could say bacon is icky.

There's more than one type of vegan. The biggest fucking queer faggots are the vegans who do it for "muh animal ethics!" The God-tier ones do it for their health because they're not weak-minded plebs who give in to the meat craving

It's hard to tell which forced meme is more irritating and low energy.
Veganposting, or flat earth faggotry.

You sound a lot like those smug ass no fappers that think resisting basic instincts makes you a stronger person and that its "healthy".

Nice sage retard.

It smells like acne.

I think they are pretty equal

I dunno man, I've been a lucky fuck when it comes to skin. I even had clear skin when I was a teenager

I don't need to give up soda or French fries so I don't know many going Began doesn't sound so hard…